November 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Elvive - Smooth and Polish Shampoo (Liso keratina/Keraperfect/liss-caresse/quera-liso)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another great low-cost supermarket brand find! This shampoo is cheap, lasts ages, lathers beautifully, rinses clean, smells lovely, and leaves my hair easy to manage, not weighed down and shiny. My hair is thick and with highlights, and is generally dry and a bit frizzy, but this along with the matching conditioner is making a difference which I can afford to keep using. It's great finding something cheap that works. I'll still buy the occasional Aveda treat every now and then for a little luxury, but this is a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by TouchOfSin

I just used this for the first time and my hair is transformed. My hair was VERY spongy, wavy, dry, dull and fly away.. and with only one use this made it smooth, a lot straighter, very shiny, moisturized and lightweight.

I got this in Mexico (It was just released in there, no ads yet) and the packaging is much more gorgeous than the english and spanish version.

The mexican version lists the "active ingredient" (Typical from Elvive) as Micro-keratin (MK), but the english version lists it as Keratin-Polish (KP)

Pros:

Pretty packaging
Smells fruity, strong enough.
Lathers like crazy!!!
Leaves hair feeling soft
Does not strip hair
Leaves hair very clean!
Helps straighten the hair.

Cons:

None yet.

This is a mild keratin treatment. I do recommend to clarify once in a while cause it has silicones.