Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme

3.9

on 2/2/2015 5:46:00 PM

The sexiest smelling perfume EVER. Makes me feel so deep, dark and mysterious, lol. I love it just wish it lasted longer! I can notice scent fading after about 3 hours. But my favourite perfume as I've had all the most popular scents and I would choose this hands down.

on 1/5/2015 4:22:00 PM

Sexy yet not long lasting. It's unique, which is why I bought it. Just wish it lasted longer. This is understated yet leathery and sexy. Date night scent.

on 11/14/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this with a Sephora purchase and knew I had to have it. This has notes of amber and patchouli which are among my favorites. Guilty Black is medium bodied, making it ideal for evening and fall/winter. I find this to be a very sexy and sensual scent and a good choice for date nights as well. Staying power leaves something to be desired, I had a Gucci Rush years ago when it was released and it easily lasted 6-8 hours if not more. This seems to dissipate rather quickly. If you are a fan of Clinique Aromatics Elixir, Dior Hypnotic Poison, or even Guerlain Shalimar this is probably up you alley.

on 3/11/2014 2:41:00 PM

I really like this fragrance. I especially love it for a night out. It daring, sensual, and has a slight berry-powderish quality to it (I like powder) I've only received like one compliment on this fragrance...even though I don't wear fragrances to impress others. It reminds of Champs Elysses for some reason. It does not last long...just about 2 hours...It is an edt after all but more like an expensive body mist. Gucci fragrances have lost quality over the last couple of years I guess with the bad economy, quality goes down hill. The bottle is kinda meh...Won't be repurchasing :/

on 1/18/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm kinda hooked on Guilty Black for Women lately, and it may just be my favorite of the 3 Guiltys (I have them all). Normally I dislike anything with red fruit notes (which are everywhere these days), but this is an exception -- because it's so deliciously dark underneath.

The overall effect vaguely reminds me of chocolate-covered cherries or Black Forest cake -- mixed with woods & patchouli. Rich, deep, sensual, delicious - with a great drydown. When I catch whiffs of it on myself, it smells wonderful. I'm on a roll with this one -- have worn it several days in a row, and I'm wearing it now --- mmmm!

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Pink pepper, Red fruits
Heart Notes: Violet
Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli

on 1/8/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am somewhat surprised that I like this scent! I like that it is only a touch masculine. Some fragrances smell exactly like a cologne like Tom Ford Violet Blonde. I like to wear this when I feel like changing up my style every now and then.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Red Berries.
Middle Notes: Raspberry, Peach, Lily, Violet.
Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A slew of reviews on Sephora.com complain that this perfume has no staying power and they are RIGHT. I have to re-spritz every few hours which is inconvenient because this perfume doesnt come in a purse-friendly rollerball (yet). Still, it's dark and sexy and I love it! If youre a fan of Hypnotic Poison or anything "night" or "noir", give this a sniff.

on 7/21/2013 3:26:00 PM

Adult type of baby powder scent with poor lasting power.

on 7/3/2013 3:04:00 PM

MEOW!! I have a bottle of the original Gucci Guilty, and so when this came out I was so excited to smell it. I absolutely love it, more than the original which I didn't think possible! I am thrilled with the staying power and although I originally wasn't sure if I liked the bottle, something about it feels mischevious, and its fun to use. Loving it! I would possibly repurchase, although I am always on the fence about repurchasing fragrance as I like to change it up.

Popular Fragrances