December 22, 2014 | 1218 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Guilty Black Pour Femme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by MES

I received a sample of this with a Sephora purchase and knew I had to have it. This has notes of amber and patchouli which are among my favorites. Guilty Black is medium bodied, making it ideal for evening and fall/winter. I find this to be a very sexy and sensual scent and a good choice for date nights as well. Staying power leaves something to be desired, I had a Gucci Rush years ago when it was released and it easily lasted 6-8 hours if not more. This seems to dissipate rather quickly. If you are a fan of Clinique Aromatics Elixir, Dior Hypnotic Poison, or even Guerlain Shalimar this is probably up you alley.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by didi23

I really like this fragrance. I especially love it for a night out. It daring, sensual, and has a slight berry-powderish quality to it (I like powder) I've only received like one compliment on this fragrance...even though I don't wear fragrances to impress others. It reminds of Champs Elysses for some reason. It does not last long...just about 2 hours...It is an edt after all but more like an expensive body mist. Gucci fragrances have lost quality over the last couple of years I guess with the bad economy, quality goes down hill. The bottle is kinda meh...Won't be repurchasing :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sillage

I'm kinda hooked on Guilty Black for Women lately, and it may just be my favorite of the 3 Guiltys (I have them all). Normally I dislike anything with red fruit notes (which are everywhere these days), but this is an exception -- because it's so deliciously dark underneath.

The overall effect vaguely reminds me of chocolate-covered cherries or Black Forest cake -- mixed with woods & patchouli. Rich, deep, sensual, delicious - with a great drydown. When I catch whiffs of it on myself, it smells wonderful. I'm on a roll with this one -- have worn it several days in a row, and I'm wearing it now --- mmmm!

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: Pink pepper, Red fruits
Heart Notes: Violet
Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am somewhat surprised that I like this scent! I like that it is only a touch masculine. Some fragrances smell exactly like a cologne like Tom Ford Violet Blonde. I like to wear this when I feel like changing up my style every now and then.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The openings of the Gucci's have not impressed me. The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me. Granted, there is no horrible alcohol whizz at first hint, just a soft hint of something to come. Maybe peach. Maybe vanilla. So we have generic fruity-gourmand blended into a soft cream sitting low, so low that I must put my nose into it and therein lies the problem. The patchouli is so weak I don't know it's there. Another common scent packaged oh-so-prettily, rather vampy to catch the eye of unsuspecting wallets, a designer name for those that care enough about labels, pretty packaging and the money shall be spent on commonality.
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Red Berries.
Middle Notes: Raspberry, Peach, Lily, Violet.
Base Notes: Patchouli, Amber.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A slew of reviews on Sephora.com complain that this perfume has no staying power and they are RIGHT. I have to re-spritz every few hours which is inconvenient because this perfume doesnt come in a purse-friendly rollerball (yet). Still, it's dark and sexy and I love it! If youre a fan of Hypnotic Poison or anything "night" or "noir", give this a sniff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jhoughton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adult type of baby powder scent with poor lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MEOW!! I have a bottle of the original Gucci Guilty, and so when this came out I was so excited to smell it. I absolutely love it, more than the original which I didn't think possible! I am thrilled with the staying power and although I originally wasn't sure if I liked the bottle, something about it feels mischevious, and its fun to use. Loving it! I would possibly repurchase, although I am always on the fence about repurchasing fragrance as I like to change it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This one really is very nice....it doesn't mix with my chemistry or last on me but that's just me! It can be sexy on the right person. I wish it was me! Very sexy I like this scent I just don't like that bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this!