April 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Flamed Out

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by BlairR

I bought this mascara because it was fairly cheap and there were some good reviews on it. I won't buy it again because it added no volume or length to my lashes, even when I curled them. Do not buy this product if you're looking to improve the look of your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Chosen15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I did like this mascara for a day, and then it just clumped a lot. I won't be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Irritated the shit out of my eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this. I worked ok for about 2 weeks and then just dried out like a desert. Way too much hype & price for a mascara to work like that. I am using it up as a base coat for my other mascaras. Will not repurchase. Save your hard earned money ladies.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a HORRIBLE wand for those of us that have naturally curly lashes. I absolutely could not find a way to use it without getting mascara all over my lids.

The formula is meh... ok. Likes to clump, and doesn't have much staying power, preferring to give me that black eyed look instead.

I will not ever be repurchasing...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this mascara and I'm not a cover girl fan. It did dry out quickly though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great mascara for price, I like the wand, my boyfriend even told to me to turn sideways and said "your eyelashes grew" lol so thats a good thing in my books!! recommended

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

This mascara combined with clush crumper made my lashes look good. I hated the brush but after using it more found it to work okay.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I was so excited to try this mascara, but was so disappointed when I did. This mascara just makes my eyelashes look really short and clumpy. I have to use the water proof formula because I have extremely oily eyelids, but I don't think the waterproof/ non-waterproof has anything to do with it. I'll stick to my maybelline mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. At first I thought the brush was strange but after using it a while I really liked how it made my lashes look, plus the mascara never clumped. Very good product! I loved the packaging and size of the whole thing as well. Great!