March 2, 2015 | 1723 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Flamed Out Max Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2015 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

Like Any mascara it does the job but it doesn't meat my expectations. It was only $5 at wal mart and I was broke and in need of a mascara so I bought it. It dries out really quick. I think I only used it for a month before it was bone dry. Try loreal sensationsl or loreal pumped up. I love them

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 1:01:00 PM More reviews by OFFICALREVIEWER

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So suprised! I expected this makeup to be THE BOMB after I found out that it was being sponsored by the Hunger Games (one of my fav books/movies)! When I got this, I noticed that it was extremely thick! I waited a week for it to settle, and the formula is kinda ehhhhh....! It's not like I hate it. It is just that it prevents clumps and lengthens lashes, but the packaging gets so dirty! It also gets on bottom lashes, kind of paints them whenever you blink, because the formula is slow drying! I'm giving it 4 lippies to say: yes it IS worth it to pick up for its ideal price, but NO, not the best COVERGIRL mascara ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 12:10:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i'm giving this four lippies, because while it's a good mascara, it's not amazing. i have quite long, fairly curly, thick, but very light lashes. so all i need is to curl them upwards a tiny bit and coat them in something to highlight the fact that they exist. this mascara does that. i only bought it in the first place because it was on sale - it was really cheap and the packaging looks tacky to match. i was actually really impressed with it the first time i used it - it did the job! the one thing that annoys me about it is that the wand is so huge it's very messy on the actual packaging - it's really easy to flick bits of the product onto the outside of the packaging as you pull the wand out. but otherwise, i quite liked the thick wand. i probably wouldn't buy it again just because there are mascaras i like a lot more out there, but it pleasantly surprised me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 10:03:00 PM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually enjoy this mascara very much. It has to be a tie with my other favorite drugstore mascara, Maybelline's The Falsies/The Falsies Flared. This mascara gives me the perfect volume and length with two coats, holds curl very well, and has minimal to no flaking or smudging. I would say, though, that the brush can be difficult to maneuver at first, but once you're used to it it's fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2015 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only thing that impresses me is that the brush is made in a way to prevent clumps. My lashes are definitely clump free and separate. The downside is that there is no "volume" to the formula. I've put at least 10 coats on to get build up, but my lashes still look flimsy. I got it in black, but it's not a deep dark black like I hoped for. If this brush can go with a different brand that actually has volume, I'd be happy. Not repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Melaniedimitrovski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a great mascerra with a couple things I would change first I would make its container a lot smaller it was very big and bulky which made it hard to handle the second thing is though most people love the brush shape I hated it it makes application impossible and this also makes their be awkward clumps every where now if you used this mascara with a different brush you would be golden

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:18:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 7:46:00 PM More reviews by teago

I bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I'm very surprised that I love it! I tend to like drier volumising formulas (Diorshow, inimitable, lash blast fusion) and this delivers for me. I'm lucky to have nice lashes to begin with so that is why I like drier formulas... Anything too wet gives me about 6 stick straight spider lashes (loreal telescopic I'm looking at you!) I feel I will need to stock up on this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by opbxr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was in need of a new mascara and purchased this one. The formula I found was too goopy and watery to do anything to my lashes, but I could have easily had a defunked bottle. The mascara wand was also disastrous, and did nothing for my lashes. Fairly bad mascara overall. I would not repurchase this product again, nor would I reccomend this to anyone. The price of around $6 is okay, though there are much better mascaras that are even less than that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hannahjoleee

I bought this mainly because it was on sale for about $5 and the brush looked just like my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I'm in love with. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and find a dupe for my $20 mascara to save some money, however I applied so many coats of this mascsra and it just didnt do anything. It barely got any product on my lashes and I had to go over it with my better than sex. Overall I won't buy it again, but I'll use it till it's gone