December 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Flamed Out Max Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hannahjoleee

I bought this mainly because it was on sale for about $5 and the brush looked just like my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I'm in love with. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and find a dupe for my $20 mascara to save some money, however I applied so many coats of this mascsra and it just didnt do anything. It barely got any product on my lashes and I had to go over it with my better than sex. Overall I won't buy it again, but I'll use it till it's gone

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by bridgetong1019

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So, the first time I ran into this mascara, I was excited to try it because ive heard a lot about it. I must say, the formula is average, and likes to clump a bit. When you put it on, it doesnt add length, so what I would recommend is that you put a regular layer of this on, wait for it to dry, then apply a thin layer of the wet n wild mega protein mascara :).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought the water proof version because my lashes are stubborn and vindictive. I hated the wand n this. It was smaller in the middle and very large so that made it extremely difficult to get the little tiny lashes on the inside. Did nothing to hold my curl and just felt heavy. I think I'm done with Cover Girl mascaras. You do not complete me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Dev2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not that good. smudges very easily. better drugstore mascara out there for the same or cheaper price honestly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

In 2coats I get a large, long, curled & fanned out cat eye like look to my eyes & lashes. I love this mascara!! For reference, my lashes are naturally on the longer side but sooo thin & skimpy, this mascara plumps & thickens my lashes so well. Also, the Very Black Blaze is extremely black. Only thing is it runs easily on me & the application is fairly messy, but may just buy water resistant next time is all. Just when I think I need a department store mascara, another drug store one impresses me :) $3.99 on sale. Loving it!! Cover-Girl has some excellent mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on a quest for a great mascara ever since my favs (Lancome Aquacils and Maybelline Lash Stylist) were discontinued! I have tried everything!! ... except Diors new iconic curl. I am loving this Flamed Out mascara! It's not a carbon black wish it was BUT it's very build able, fans nicely and adds great volume while holding the curl ( use water resistant formula! ) although it's not swim proof. Also wish brush was more narrow. I'm stockpiling this until perhaps a better one comes along.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I have Very Black Blaze. It seems like a nice ordinary mascara. I get definition and separation. It rarely clumps and makes my blond eyelashes nicely dark. It's a good day wear mascara. Unfortunately, it's marketed as a more dramatic mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I bought the waterproof version of this and it was just rubbish, it simply WASN'T waterproof it went EVERYwhere. Plus the brush is too big for precise application, it clumps and is just generally unpleasant.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Caitlin99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara was ok, nothing too great. It definitely gives a lot of volume,but not the best for length. Also it dries out pretty quick.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by emkyte91

I would recommend this mascara for someone who is looking for a natural, separated look for their lashes. I think this can be a good mascara depending on what your priorities are. Although I only gave this 3 stars, I still enjoy it, it's just that I like a more bold look. I find that the formula can get a little dry, so if you want you can put a droplet or two of water. All in all, this mascara is fairly good at separation and length but not great for volume and curl. Don't buy this mascara if you are looking for bold lashes.