July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Flamed Out

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

First of all who else thinks that this wand is like a shorter version of the better than sex mascara wand...? Or is that just me because they look similar. I got this is waterproof because I tend to have watery eyes and I will sometimes rub them (don't do it. It causes wrinkles.) I actually kinda have a love, hate relationship with this mascara. I don't like that the brush is a bit shorter than most and the mascara packaging is a bit big and bulky. Other than that it is a great mascara. I always keep it on me. And I always end up coming back to it. It does what it says to do and I love that about this mascara because the only other mascara that lives up to its expectations is maybelline falsies. Those [falsies and covergirl] are my faves. Definitely will and have repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am surprised there are so many negative reviews on this product. For me, it worked really well. It gave me both length and volume, didn't smudge or feather, and didn't clump at all. I toss out my mascaras out every month because thinking about how un-sterile its gotta be in that darned tube from daily application gives me the heebie-jeebies (this is why I only do drugstore brands, otherwise I would be broke). When I buy a new one I rotate the brand but this I liked enough to my list of staple re-purchases.

The only issue I have with this is that the tube is really bulky for absolutely no reason. Its kind of tacky looking too IMO. But whatever, I don't carry mascara with me so its not a deal breaker or anything. Its also the only other Cover Girl mascara that I have ever liked, which I think says a lot when you consider how many mascaras they make (and I have tried the majority of all of them).

This is a pretty good product for a pretty good price (think it was around $8).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the worst Cover Girl mascara I have ever used and the worst mascara in general I have ever used. The mascara itself feels small and short in my hand. When I pulled the brush out I noticed how short it is. This brush is too short compared to the average length of a brush. The short brush made for a really awkward application. This brush only applies to about half of my lashes so then I have to move the brush to the middle to apply to the rest. I frankly looked horrible after applying this mascara and could not believe how poor of an application this mascara gives. I went online seeing reviews that mention the issue with the brush, but saying the mascara formula itself was pretty good. I decided to try the mascara formula with another mascara brush and I still did not like this mascara. I found this mascara formula to be too wet and just made an absolute mess. For me the whole mascara is a waste and I would not purchase nor use this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Peridot31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works great with or without its counterpart (flamed up). The brush works great for getting all the lashes-with little to no clumping!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitely not for short, straight lashes like mine. If you use a curler to achieve curly eyelashes then steer clear of this one as it will drop as soon as you apply mascara over them. You're much better off with Lash Blast in waterproof. The brush on this one is also difficult to manoeuvre and makes quite a mess if you aren't careful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so i was in need of a new mascara so when me and my family went to target i got this one. I HATED IT it would go on and my eyelashes would stick together, then when i would go to put some more to try and comb through or whatever it would ball up and clump!!! i tried shaking it, running it under hot water and those didnt work. so then i 'watered' it down with eyedrops and now i use it under my normal mascaras for clump free plushy eyelashes. and i think the packaging looks soooo tacky. i would not buy again ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

First of all, i mistook this mascara for CG's Flamed UP mascara which i LOVED, not noting the difference as I tend to shy away from any CG products. Big mistake.

I guess it was an okay product? it wasn't good. the wand is oddly shaped and somehow got mascara into uncharted crevices of my waterline, making its way into my eyeball and irritating the crap out of my eyes. Its a hit or miss, as I know 1 or 2 girls that like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My new HG mascara! I've got mine in 'very black', and I adore this! It really works to add volume and lift to my eyelashes, and it doesn't flake or clump. The wand is very handy to get the little lashes at the corners and bottoms of my eye lid.

I'd definitely recommend trying this, I love it and hopefully will stock up before the line ends!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Ashram1189

I love this mascara. I have bought this probably 4 times already. It's a good everyday mascara when you wanna just make your lashes noticeable without the VA VA voom.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Briann

I really like this product! I'm not to sure on the price because I got it in a set with two other products. It's very black and has an interesting shaped brush, since the brush is kind if weird it is a little more messier than a mascara with a normal brush. Overall I would rate this a 9/10 recommend! 😊