February 1, 2015 | 2014 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Flamed Out Max Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Melaniedimitrovski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a great mascerra with a couple things I would change first I would make its container a lot smaller it was very big and bulky which made it hard to handle the second thing is though most people love the brush shape I hated it it makes application impossible and this also makes their be awkward clumps every where now if you used this mascara with a different brush you would be golden

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:18:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 7:46:00 PM More reviews by teago

I bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I'm very surprised that I love it! I tend to like drier volumising formulas (Diorshow, inimitable, lash blast fusion) and this delivers for me. I'm lucky to have nice lashes to begin with so that is why I like drier formulas... Anything too wet gives me about 6 stick straight spider lashes (loreal telescopic I'm looking at you!) I feel I will need to stock up on this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by opbxr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was in need of a new mascara and purchased this one. The formula I found was too goopy and watery to do anything to my lashes, but I could have easily had a defunked bottle. The mascara wand was also disastrous, and did nothing for my lashes. Fairly bad mascara overall. I would not repurchase this product again, nor would I reccomend this to anyone. The price of around $6 is okay, though there are much better mascaras that are even less than that.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hannahjoleee

I bought this mainly because it was on sale for about $5 and the brush looked just like my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I'm in love with. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and find a dupe for my $20 mascara to save some money, however I applied so many coats of this mascsra and it just didnt do anything. It barely got any product on my lashes and I had to go over it with my better than sex. Overall I won't buy it again, but I'll use it till it's gone

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by bridgetong1019

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So, the first time I ran into this mascara, I was excited to try it because ive heard a lot about it. I must say, the formula is average, and likes to clump a bit. When you put it on, it doesnt add length, so what I would recommend is that you put a regular layer of this on, wait for it to dry, then apply a thin layer of the wet n wild mega protein mascara :).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought the water proof version because my lashes are stubborn and vindictive. I hated the wand n this. It was smaller in the middle and very large so that made it extremely difficult to get the little tiny lashes on the inside. Did nothing to hold my curl and just felt heavy. I think I'm done with Cover Girl mascaras. You do not complete me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Dev2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not that good. smudges very easily. better drugstore mascara out there for the same or cheaper price honestly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

In 2coats I get a large, long, curled & fanned out cat eye like look to my eyes & lashes. I love this mascara!! For reference, my lashes are naturally on the longer side but sooo thin & skimpy, this mascara plumps & thickens my lashes so well. Also, the Very Black Blaze is extremely black. Only thing is it runs easily on me & the application is fairly messy, but may just buy water resistant next time is all. Just when I think I need a department store mascara, another drug store one impresses me :) $3.99 on sale. Loving it!! Cover-Girl has some excellent mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on a quest for a great mascara ever since my favs (Lancome Aquacils and Maybelline Lash Stylist) were discontinued! I have tried everything!! ... except Diors new iconic curl. I am loving this Flamed Out mascara! It's not a carbon black wish it was BUT it's very build able, fans nicely and adds great volume while holding the curl ( use water resistant formula! ) although it's not swim proof. Also wish brush was more narrow. I'm stockpiling this until perhaps a better one comes along.