September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Blush - Boots - No 10 Peach

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous spring shade. Veryyy similar to NARS lustre although not quite a dupe. The shade is a tad lighter but the peach pigmentation, gold micro glitter that translates into a peachy tan is all the same. Its super softt and sooo easy to blend. I LOVE how Target has testers, mirrors even makeup removers out to try out all the new boots products. Its part of the Boots Botanics power of plants-mineral blusher line. The blush itself is circular but in a small thin light square container. No extra fluff, brush or mirror. Simple yet sweet!

P.S. The gold glitter is prettyyy obvious in sunlight/outdoors so be aware of that. Building more color=more glitter, less sheen. This is where the deal breaker is for me. I usually top my cream blush with this lightly if I know Ill be outdoors. For night outs I go crazy layering as usual.I have ALOT of coral/peach shades so I can't say this will find a home in my collection again once its all out; but I do plan on using it all up & enjoying it while Im at it .