Boots No 10 Peach

on 5/2/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous spring shade. Veryyy similar to NARS lustre although not quite a dupe. The shade is a tad lighter but the peach pigmentation, gold micro glitter that translates into a peachy tan is all the same. Its super softt and sooo easy to blend. I LOVE how Target has testers, mirrors even makeup removers out to try out all the new boots products. Its part of the Boots Botanics power of plants-mineral blusher line. The blush itself is circular but in a small thin light square container. No extra fluff, brush or mirror. Simple yet sweet!

P.S. The gold glitter is prettyyy obvious in sunlight/outdoors so be aware of that. Building more color=more glitter, less sheen. This is where the deal breaker is for me. I usually top my cream blush with this lightly if I know Ill be outdoors. For night outs I go crazy layering as usual.I have ALOT of coral/peach shades so I can't say this will find a home in my collection again once its all out; but I do plan on using it all up & enjoying it while Im at it .

Popular Blush Products