Cover FX Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation

3.8

Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silica, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This powder is such an easy, hassle-free product to use. It gives me medium coverage, so I love using it with a little concealer, but I've noticed my nose will get shiny about 5 hours in, which seems okay to me for a powder foundation. I've gotten into the habit of carrying it with me when it counts. It wears well, no cakey-ness or settling, it goes on smoothly and transfer is minimal. It does last until the end of the day on my forehead and cheeks, but my oily areas wear it away, as to be expected. I will definitely repurchase, I've hit pan after months of use.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I hated this foundation. It seemed to have a lot of transfer on everything - clothes, etc. I got oily quick and then oxidized. Seemed to have a good color range but not great coverage. Just not for me. Giorgio Armani powder foundation is still my HG.

I'm not sure how to rate this, so I'm going with a neutral three. I loved the fine texture, and this is the first pink undertoned foundation I ever thought looked natural and flattering on me. BUT, I finally had to admit that I was breaking out A LOT while using it (at 62!), and I'm pretty sure this was the cause. This is one of the mineral makeups whose ingredients do not ring a bell as minerals, and that might be my problem. I wish I could use it, but I'll stick to the old stand-bys, Alima Pure and Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this alone for about a week now and i'm in love.

Originally I bought it to set my revlon colour stay whipped foundation (also a goody). But as the temperatures got hotter the revlon made me look like I was a melting cake.

I have really bad luck with powders --- I always seem to get itchy and breakout from them (physicians formula especially). But, I was desperate so i chanced it. AND IT WORKED!

Long lasting coverage, colour match, easy application, natural looking, and so far no bad reaction- in fact my skin looks clearer AND i'm nearing that time of month! I did have a couple tiny clogged pores the first few days but that has cleared up so I can't say this was the culprit.

I'm going away on vacation and will be spending days at the beach and I am thanking my lucky stars that this miracle has entered my life (dramatic, i know but there's nothing worse than being high maintenance on vacay). I just bought their bronzer blush in peach and I'm also liking that :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't know why I have not tried Cover FX till now, always thought its products were for heavy coverage which I wasn't into, while they do offer heavy coverage products this powder is fantastic!! First off the selection is amazing and is a perfect match to my Olive skin (N50) it's light coverage, IMO I wouldn't say this isn't medium coverage, goes on like a dream and leaves my complexion looking fantastic and feels like I'm wearing nothing which I love. Also love that these products are vegan, price point is great for the quality and my skin does not get clogged up at all, also love that I can get these products at my local Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart) and get my optimum points while I'm at it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice mineral pressed powder foundation however it doesn't give the full coverage I was hoping for. I would say light to medium. Even after primer it doesn't last on my oily areas like around my nose and chin. You must moisturize really well or it will show any dryness on your face. Pros: The color G30 is an exact match. The finish looks natural. I won't repurchase.

Fabulous finish, perfect cover and color match!! Best of all it's healthy!! No parabens, gluten, mineral oils , fragrance or talk! No more toxic Chanel powder, hello Cover FX!!

This is for the NEW re-formulated pressed mineral powder.
The coverage is a dream, with excellent tone-matching colour system, but the skin must be well moisturized. Building it up is easy on red areas on my cheeks and it holds up well in humidity, through a workout, etc. No breakouts from what I can tell, and good around my very sensitive eyes. Super packaging, plain and simple, thus price point is good. And their setting powders are good, too, very good for low makeup days over a bit of concealer; no touch ups necessary for hours and hours. The big cover fx powder brush is pricy but superb for both loose and pressed powders. And this makeup comes off easily with even a mild cleanser.

EDIT: so I have gone back and forth with my other two fave mineral powders and this one is the clear winner, as it never oxidizes, wears all day, is excellent over properly applied jojoba oil as moisturizer, and it doesn't break me out at all or bug my eyes ever.

This product was great on my skin. I rarely broke out because of it. It blended in really well with my skin. The powder has also lasted me for quite awhile. Also, the packaging is great. Never broke and it comes with a sponge to apply and a mirror (that I never use).

On the other hand, it does lose coverage throughout the day and I feel the need to reapply because my face starts to get oily again. It is on the pricier side at about $40.

Over all, this is one of my favorite foundation powders and I would most likely repurchase this when I run out.

I have combination, sometimes blemish-prone skin. This is the only foundation that will not contribute to breakouts. I love trying new make up, but I ALWAYS come back to this foundation. If you have skin like mine (very sensitive) get this foundation. Great oil control. Pair it with their mattifying primer!