Dior Rouge Brillant Lip Gloss- Rose Petal

4.4

on 1/2/2006 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

rose petal is a pearly pink with a touch of lavender. it can look frosty, and that's why i don't like it. imo, there's a bunch of other great glosses out there.

on 10/6/2003 10:44:00 PM

At first I disliked this gloss because I thought it was just hideous and could not be worn at all, but now I love it! It is a gorgeous frosty light pink that, when mixed with certain other gloss colors, creates the perfect gorgeous "nude" lip with a kick.

on 6/9/2003 12:56:00 PM

A nice sheer, pinky-mauve lipglosses that can look tacky if you apply too much (since its a *bit* frosty). Overall, a nice lipgloss to have--moisturizes the lips and lasts for quite a while and would look alone or on top of pink/mauve lipsticks. I wouldn't purchase again, however, because I won't use it that much since I use MAC's fashion spread and Dior's Taste of strawberry more.

on 5/12/2003 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's too bad these glosses are discontinued...especially this color. It is the best, most natural looking pink lipgloss ever. A definite favorite and I'd buy it again if it hadn't been discontinued. Darn!!

on 12/29/2002 11:39:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I received three of these glosses as a gift, and this one is definitely my favorite! It looks like a deep pink in the tube, but it's a gorgeous pale, shimmery/satiny pink with gold undertones when on your lips. It stays on for a fair amount of time and feels virtually weightless. The only downside, though, is the heavy perfume smell. If you can handle it, this lipgloss is a must for every collection.

Recommended for Medium Skin