July 29, 2014 | 1697 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clinique - Deep Comfort Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm hesitant to say this is my HG until I've used it consistently with the same effect for about 3 months, but I think this is my HG.

I used this after I exfoliated with Clinique Sparkle Skin. Either this or the scrub (probably both) made my skin look golden, glowy, bright and even. It looks and feels soft and as smooth as homemade butter. It doesn't have an over coating of shine like most moisturisers tend to give. This actually looks like my skin is hydrated from the inside! (Let's face it I don't drink 3l of water a day)

My favourite favourite favourite thing about this butter is that it instantly melts into your skin. No greasy residue or outer coating. In fact this butter is not greasy at all. Isn't that AMAZING? I normally hate butters for the greasiness and yet they're exactly what I need for my dry skin. This butter is a godsend.

It's been 12 hours. My skin is still just as hydrated as it was when I applied it first. It feels unbelievably soft still and there's still no grease or residue or the weird ickiness you get from over moisturising (I'm looking at you body shop)

Since the effect lasts so long the packaging is not an issue at all. Normally jars are unhygienic but if I apply this once daily after a shower and don't need to moisturise anymore (I can't believe this is finally possible) then the jar stays pristine.

The ONLY concern I have is that I know my skin always loves new moisturisers for the first use. It's usually after a week or two that they start feeling greasy or icky and don't seem to do their job anymore. I'll have to wait and see what happens. I'm crossing my fingers.

For now, I highly recommend this. I'll buy this forever if it always makes my skin feel the way it feels today.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am a Clinique skincare lover! After I use my 3 step process and slab some all about eyes on and the turnaround moisturizer, I put this all over my neck and chest, and on the back of my arms. It's definitely part of my nightly ritual. The jar is huge! It makes my skin incredibly soft, it's not greasy, and has never broke me out. Its a feel good item for me. Love it! Always remember your neck!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of Clinique for face products so I decided to try this out on a whim. I have been using Body Shop butters for as long as I remember so just wanted a change. First this really has no smell its good for people who don't like fragrance in their products. It is moisturizing but when I compare it to the body shop it doesn't really come close. I'm better off using this in the summer. I like it but not enough to spend $30 on it again when theres far better moisturizers for 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I was looking for a really moisturing, totally unscented cream for my hands at night and this be da one! My hubby is sensitive to scents and has asthma and I have tried to find something at the drug store, but they all have scent (even if they say they don't) or they're sticky. This isn't. It's not THAT expensive, the Lancome hand treatment cream at Sephora was $49 (CDN) and that was just a tube. THAT's expensive!! Besides, you don't need very much and it does the job very well. Nice velvety hands! I will absolutely buy it again, recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

This is too expensive for what it is. It's a nice body butter, absorbs well and isn't greasy. I didn't really find it that moisturising though. (I do have crazy dry skin though, so I'm sure it would be fine for people who don't need harcore moisture). It's a pretty standard product, nothing special...I don't think the hefty price tag is justified.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kiana16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only product I like from Clinique. It is super moisturizing and very butter-y. I like how thick it is. I won't be purchasing again however because it is expensive and you only get a little which isn't enough for slathering all over my arms and legs after I get out of the pool. I'm going to purchase the Body Shop body butters, you get a lot more product, plus they have amazing sales!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

I love the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter. I wanted unscented,
and I like the texture and jar. Great for heels, feet, elbows. Also to layer under strong fragrances to dilute them and make them more
like a body cream with a rich sensual texture. Can make strong
fragrances you love into much softer skinscents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all , I do have to say I really like this Body Butter , I took some on a recent Caribbean trip and found it was very creamy and rich without a heavy scent which I like as I think heavy scents aren't good mixed with fragrance, I like the creamy consistency and butter colour.
I just feel it is a little too expensive and that is the only reason I would not purchase , the one I have used was from a Bonus Offer as I cannot justify the high price tag for a body butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

This is definitely my hg body butter. It's fantastic at moisturising, my skin has never felt so smooth and soft. I've tried many others Inc l'occitane's ultra rich, milk concentrate and Shea butter. Nothing compares to this product. I like the fact that it's unscented but understand why others would prefer fragrance. If you are looking for a rich moisturising cream then this will certainly not disappoint you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I originally wrote a review for this before I purchased the Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. The two work SO well together, I can't get over it. Definitely gives me the glow I'm looking for. The only downside is the price for such a small amount of product. I'll probably repurchase because of the results but only a little over 6oz for $25 is crazy.