April 19, 2014 | 1665 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clinique - Deep Comfort Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am a Clinique skincare lover! After I use my 3 step process and slab some all about eyes on and the turnaround moisturizer, I put this all over my neck and chest, and on the back of my arms. It's definitely part of my nightly ritual. The jar is huge! It makes my skin incredibly soft, it's not greasy, and has never broke me out. Its a feel good item for me. Love it! Always remember your neck!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of Clinique for face products so I decided to try this out on a whim. I have been using Body Shop butters for as long as I remember so just wanted a change. First this really has no smell its good for people who don't like fragrance in their products. It is moisturizing but when I compare it to the body shop it doesn't really come close. I'm better off using this in the summer. I like it but not enough to spend $30 on it again when theres far better moisturizers for 1/3 of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I was looking for a really moisturing, totally unscented cream for my hands at night and this be da one! My hubby is sensitive to scents and has asthma and I have tried to find something at the drug store, but they all have scent (even if they say they don't) or they're sticky. This isn't. It's not THAT expensive, the Lancome hand treatment cream at Sephora was $49 (CDN) and that was just a tube. THAT's expensive!! Besides, you don't need very much and it does the job very well. Nice velvety hands! I will absolutely buy it again, recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

This is too expensive for what it is. It's a nice body butter, absorbs well and isn't greasy. I didn't really find it that moisturising though. (I do have crazy dry skin though, so I'm sure it would be fine for people who don't need harcore moisture). It's a pretty standard product, nothing special...I don't think the hefty price tag is justified.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kiana16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only product I like from Clinique. It is super moisturizing and very butter-y. I like how thick it is. I won't be purchasing again however because it is expensive and you only get a little which isn't enough for slathering all over my arms and legs after I get out of the pool. I'm going to purchase the Body Shop body butters, you get a lot more product, plus they have amazing sales!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

I love the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter. I wanted unscented,
and I like the texture and jar. Great for heels, feet, elbows. Also to layer under strong fragrances to dilute them and make them more
like a body cream with a rich sensual texture. Can make strong
fragrances you love into much softer skinscents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all , I do have to say I really like this Body Butter , I took some on a recent Caribbean trip and found it was very creamy and rich without a heavy scent which I like as I think heavy scents aren't good mixed with fragrance, I like the creamy consistency and butter colour.
I just feel it is a little too expensive and that is the only reason I would not purchase , the one I have used was from a Bonus Offer as I cannot justify the high price tag for a body butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

This is definitely my hg body butter. It's fantastic at moisturising, my skin has never felt so smooth and soft. I've tried many others Inc l'occitane's ultra rich, milk concentrate and Shea butter. Nothing compares to this product. I like the fact that it's unscented but understand why others would prefer fragrance. If you are looking for a rich moisturising cream then this will certainly not disappoint you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I originally wrote a review for this before I purchased the Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream. The two work SO well together, I can't get over it. Definitely gives me the glow I'm looking for. The only downside is the price for such a small amount of product. I'll probably repurchase because of the results but only a little over 6oz for $25 is crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this because Clinique's face moisturizers are my holy grails. Their youth surge, moisture surge, and turn around are around 50.00 and I shell it out no questions asked, in order to have such radiant skin on my face. Their body butter, different story.

I rated this a three, because while it's very moisturizing and great for dry skin, there are other products that work just as well for a little cheaper, and have fragrance. If someone has an allergy to fragrance, they may find this is the perfect moisturizer. Clinique Body butter is $25.00 for 6.7 ounces, while Bath and Body Works Shea Cashmere is $17.50 for 7 ounces. I use the shea cashmere and so does my Mother, who has horrible allergies to fragrances. The shea cashmere is a little sweet, but the scent is barely noticeable on the skin, and has the same moisturizing properties as Clinique's body butter. But my point is, since I prefer fragrance, I use Victoriassecret, or Bath and Body Works body butters, because they are the exact same thing as this, only with fragrance, and with more product for less money.

Plus, Victoria's Secret nearly always has a sale where I get 5 products for 25 or 30 dollars - and I stock up on the body butters. I'm having a hard time thinking of any cheaper body butters without fragrance, so I think those with sensitive allergies may benefit from this, even if they are paying more money for the same thing, just fragrance- free. Those of us who can tolerate fragrance, and enjoy them in our lotions, are better off shopping body care lines elsewhere.