August 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at walgreens out of curiosity when I got home I went on you tube and watched reviews and lots of gurus were raving about this so I was excited to try it the next day and glad I bought this! Gives medium coverage, it's so smooth, light airy feel to it, not cakey and doesn' oxidized. I heard this was being discontinued idk why so I decided to buy back ups for winter. Love it but sad it's being discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like all other CoverGirl foundations, this was a miss for me. The colors run way too pink and this was a nightmare for my oily skin - I could see the oil just pooling on my forehead, nose and chin. However, I did pick this up on sale for a decent price at ULTA. The formula felt really light and dry to the touch after application. This may work for some people, but for my skin it was a fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by cameronkitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation was an impulse buy. I really liked he texture and it was similar to the Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, which I had been wanting to try for a while. I don't have that foundation but I've heard many reviews and lots of people seem to like it, but this foundation didn't work on me. It looks horrible and cakey on my dry skin and is not moisturizing at all. It clung to my thin hairs on my upper lip and in between my eyebrows. It might work with someone of a different skin type, but it just didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by TyndallA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this product had a pump or something but I understand that it might be too thick for it. If you're considering this product; GET IT. It's great for my dry sensitive skin and has many shades, though it took me three times to get it right. Blends easily, goes on smooth, medium coverage, long lasting especially with primer and finishing powder. Overall 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by cuteboringlove

I never really review foundations anymore because I am very fickle about them. I will buy one, use it for a week, and move on. But I can honestly say that I have used this pretty consistently for a year. I bought it in the color Classic Ivory which suits my pale but yellow toned skin very well. I have had good luck with Covergirl foundations, both color and performance. I use this over my Benefit Porefessional primer and then follow with concelear under my eyes and on blemishes. I then finish with Covergirl Simply Powder in Classic Ivory as well. I have found that the combination of these two Covergirl foundations has become a favorite of mine. Simply Powder has always been a staple and I will use that one if I want a lighter coverage, but for every day work (We have to be "date ready"), I like to have a more flawless complexion so this foundation does the trick! I love how easy it is to blend and how it dries semi-matte. It is hard to tell the true finish since I do use primer, but it does airbrush your face while still making it look natural. It's a soft focus look and it is great for covering large pores. I think this foundation is best suited for combination, normal, or slightly oily skin. I think if your skin is too oily it will slide off in a few hours, but that could be remedied with a primer and a finishing spray. I often times work double shifts and my skin does need a little mattifying after about 6-8 hours so I just buff on some more powder and I'm good to go. I will buy this foundation again because of how easy it is to apply and coverage it provides without looking cakey. I recently bought the Covergirl Clean Sensitive liquid makeup and I just don't get the same results. I do, however, wish they would make a Whipped makeup that is suited for sensitive skin, meaning no scent (the cherry scent is okay but I prefer fragrance free) and less ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by amynmatt97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG! I have finally found the perfect foundation for me! I feel like I have tried literally everything in the drugstore. I really don't use many high end products. The ones I used in the past were such a disappointment for the money I spent. I have redness and broken capillaries on my cheeks and combination skin that tends to get scaly dry patches in the winter. I have finally found a foundation that covers my redness completely and lasts all day. I don't even use a primer with this stuff. I have also been applying it with the Real Techniques foundation brush. I kid you not, my face looks FLAWLESS when I use this combination. So far no breakouts, even when I forgot to remove it before bed. The packaging isn't the best, but for the price and performance, it cannot be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is really great for us oily skinned girls! I actually bought this on a whim (I know, shame on me!) and I've grown to like it the more I use it! I bought two shades: 340 & 350. I mix them both to get my perfect shade! It has a mousse like texture that feels like heaven on my skin. It blends seamlessly and doesn't enhance my pores at all! I'd say that it has a semi-matte finish with medium coverage. I would wear this foundation year round! I've heard it's being discontinued so that's a bummer :(

Go try it out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I usually buy the expensive brand of foundation like smashbox, but I ran out and didn't have much money to spend on foundation. I saw Covergirl whipped foundation and decided to give it a try since it was a perfect match for my skin. I am glad I bought this stuff, I LOVE it. It lasts longer than the expensive stuff and feels so natural on my skin. I have problems with acne at times and large pores on my cheekbones, this foundation works amazing at making my skin look flawless. I no longer have no need for a primer since this stuff works so well, which is awesome. I bought this at target for around $7. I also live in a really hot area, so having a makeup that doesn't melt in the heat is a must, cover girl's whipped creme foundation stays on even when it's like 90 degrees out. I would definitely recommend this stuff to anyone and will definitely be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on the CVS sale, just wanting to try especially since it was so cheap. This is actually a very good, light foundation. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my skin, I think it can definitely be blendable and you honestly need only a small amount, maybe the size of s nickle. I warm it up on the back of my hand and then dollop it on my skin, blending it out with my Beauty Blender. I wore it all day to work with a setting powder and it stayed and it didn't shift. So, overall, a great buy I think and you can't beat it when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite foundations! It has a very light and airy feel, so it is basically weightless on the skin. I find it applies best blended out with a duofibre stippling brush - I use the e.l.f. one. It has a nice satin-matte finish with medium coverage, and my favourite part is that it really stays looking flawless for a long time! I checked myself in the mirror hours after applying this, on a warm day, when I was working up a bit of a sweat doing housework, and it looked the same! Only drawback is it does darken a bit after you apply so if you are trying to choose between two shades, go for the lighter! All in all I would recommend this if you like medium coverage, satin finish foundations that have good lasting power!