July 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by TyndallA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish this product had a pump or something but I understand that it might be too thick for it. If you're considering this product; GET IT. It's great for my dry sensitive skin and has many shades, though it took me three times to get it right. Blends easily, goes on smooth, medium coverage, long lasting especially with primer and finishing powder. Overall 5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by cuteboringlove

I never really review foundations anymore because I am very fickle about them. I will buy one, use it for a week, and move on. But I can honestly say that I have used this pretty consistently for a year. I bought it in the color Classic Ivory which suits my pale but yellow toned skin very well. I have had good luck with Covergirl foundations, both color and performance. I use this over my Benefit Porefessional primer and then follow with concelear under my eyes and on blemishes. I then finish with Covergirl Simply Powder in Classic Ivory as well. I have found that the combination of these two Covergirl foundations has become a favorite of mine. Simply Powder has always been a staple and I will use that one if I want a lighter coverage, but for every day work (We have to be "date ready"), I like to have a more flawless complexion so this foundation does the trick! I love how easy it is to blend and how it dries semi-matte. It is hard to tell the true finish since I do use primer, but it does airbrush your face while still making it look natural. It's a soft focus look and it is great for covering large pores. I think this foundation is best suited for combination, normal, or slightly oily skin. I think if your skin is too oily it will slide off in a few hours, but that could be remedied with a primer and a finishing spray. I often times work double shifts and my skin does need a little mattifying after about 6-8 hours so I just buff on some more powder and I'm good to go. I will buy this foundation again because of how easy it is to apply and coverage it provides without looking cakey. I recently bought the Covergirl Clean Sensitive liquid makeup and I just don't get the same results. I do, however, wish they would make a Whipped makeup that is suited for sensitive skin, meaning no scent (the cherry scent is okay but I prefer fragrance free) and less ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is really great for us oily skinned girls! I actually bought this on a whim (I know, shame on me!) and I've grown to like it the more I use it! I bought two shades: 340 & 350. I mix them both to get my perfect shade! It has a mousse like texture that feels like heaven on my skin. It blends seamlessly and doesn't enhance my pores at all! I'd say that it has a semi-matte finish with medium coverage. I would wear this foundation year round! I've heard it's being discontinued so that's a bummer :(

Go try it out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie61592

I usually buy the expensive brand of foundation like smashbox, but I ran out and didn't have much money to spend on foundation. I saw Covergirl whipped foundation and decided to give it a try since it was a perfect match for my skin. I am glad I bought this stuff, I LOVE it. It lasts longer than the expensive stuff and feels so natural on my skin. I have problems with acne at times and large pores on my cheekbones, this foundation works amazing at making my skin look flawless. I no longer have no need for a primer since this stuff works so well, which is awesome. I bought this at target for around $7. I also live in a really hot area, so having a makeup that doesn't melt in the heat is a must, cover girl's whipped creme foundation stays on even when it's like 90 degrees out. I would definitely recommend this stuff to anyone and will definitely be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite foundations! It has a very light and airy feel, so it is basically weightless on the skin. I find it applies best blended out with a duofibre stippling brush - I use the e.l.f. one. It has a nice satin-matte finish with medium coverage, and my favourite part is that it really stays looking flawless for a long time! I checked myself in the mirror hours after applying this, on a warm day, when I was working up a bit of a sweat doing housework, and it looked the same! Only drawback is it does darken a bit after you apply so if you are trying to choose between two shades, go for the lighter! All in all I would recommend this if you like medium coverage, satin finish foundations that have good lasting power!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let's face it, MOST of us havent found our holy grail foundation yet. Im still continuing my search, even after this product. HOWEVER, there are some pro's about this product...As well as cons.

Feel--It has a good, lightweight feel. It doesn't feel like some MAC products Ive tried that feel like I'm clogging my pores.

Smell--Um, it smells awful. At least upon first application. It totally wears off within like a minute of application. Its no biggie. I just don't like smelling it when Im applying it. :P

Color match--I was really surprised at my color match. I usually go thru like 5 tries before I actually find my color. Was impressed.

Lasting power--What everybody's really concerned about. Um, its pretty good for like fall & winter, but this is not really a summer foundation. Maybe if you used a really good primer or if its not hot where you live in summer or your skin is super dry...But I have combo skin...I definitely don't like its staying power on my nose. Forget it! But where I am its hot, for now. If you put a setting power, perhaps you'll have better results.

All in all, its a pretty okay foundation. It's decent for the amount of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mmary81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent product! I was using the Maybelline Mousse foundation but the store ran out of my shade and I noticed that the Cover Girl Whipped Foundation was on sale, so I decided to try it. Glad I did! I have oily skin and large pores and find that this is a nice matte foundation which goes on very smoothly and easily and provides excellent coverage. It really evens out my skin tone and helps to minimize/cover my pores. I would say that the coverage lasts most of the day and it is a nice light-weight formula. I will use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It was good but I found better:) btw it's discontinued

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've been on a drugstore foundation kick lately and this was on clearance at walgreens for about $4. I definitely don't need anymore foundation to add to my collection that I've acquired recently, but figured it wouldn't hurt to have 1 more! So, I've only worn it twice so far. I'd say this gives medium coverage and definitely dries to a matte powdery finish. I have light/medium olive skin and got the buff beige and it seems to be a good match for me since I'm currently pale. When I apply this with my fingers, it almost feels like a bb cream or lotion. At first it looks questionable, but once blended with a flat top brush it finishes out nicely. I've been wearing it for 7 hours now (posted picture above) and it still looks decent (for reference I have dry skin that gets a little oily around t zone). I'll probably just use this on the weekends for when I'm just running errands. I don't like having to put my fingers in the jar to get it out though. And be sure to open the product in the store before you buy it to make sure no one has messed with it, because for some reason cover girl didn't think to put any type of safety seal on it. Once u untwist the top, the product is right there with no type of seal. Over all this is a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

oh my gosh.. let me tell you...AMAZING! I only bought this foundation Because my local Walgreens was having half off selected cover girl products. I'm usually not a huge fan of their foundations, but when I saw there was only one left I'm my shade, the lightest Ivory, and it was $4.50, I had to get it. I wore it a couple times to school, I like applying it with my ELF powder brush, it blends seamlessly.Last night I wore it to a school dance, dance and sweated for three hours, came home and my foundation still looking good! I do wear a primer, the maybelline baby skin, but I'm pretty sure It was the foundation itself holding up, because the primer never prolongs any of my other foundations! It is amazing, I do really love it!