Burt's Bees GUD Body Lotion Pearanormal Activity

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It was on sale for a dollar or whatever and I was getting really ashy. The smell made me sick. It smells like high school locker rooms when the kids start spraying the deodorants that have a glitter package. Wtf does acai even smell like.

I thought it would have resveratrol or vitamin C from the acai but no dice. The smell was so strong that it tainted an entire area in my apartment and I had to turn on a HEPA filter to rid it.

I am very content with this item. The smell is very fruity and juicy. It is a good scent for summer and the scent lingers a long time. The lotion itself was moisturizing for me. It was not greasy or sticky on my skin and absorbed nicely. I plan to purchase the other scents as well. It is definitely worth the price.

Smells strongly of very synthetic pear and tropical fruit, like guava. Less than average as a moisturizer.

Good price, disappointing product. It did not have the luxurious consistency of Burts' Bees Body Butters. It also had a rather plastic-like artificial scent, not the fruity scent I was expecting. For now, I'll stick to the Burts' Bees Body Butters, even though they are more expensive.