December 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - GUD Body Lotion Pearanormal Activity

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by esotericsquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was on sale for a dollar or whatever and I was getting really ashy. The smell made me sick. It smells like high school locker rooms when the kids start spraying the deodorants that have a glitter package. Wtf does acai even smell like.

I thought it would have resveratrol or vitamin C from the acai but no dice. The smell was so strong that it tainted an entire area in my apartment and I had to turn on a HEPA filter to rid it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Jennaglamorous6

I am very content with this item. The smell is very fruity and juicy. It is a good scent for summer and the scent lingers a long time. The lotion itself was moisturizing for me. It was not greasy or sticky on my skin and absorbed nicely. I plan to purchase the other scents as well. It is definitely worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells strongly of very synthetic pear and tropical fruit, like guava. Less than average as a moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by moggi

Good price, disappointing product. It did not have the luxurious consistency of Burts' Bees Body Butters. It also had a rather plastic-like artificial scent, not the fruity scent I was expecting. For now, I'll stick to the Burts' Bees Body Butters, even though they are more expensive.