October 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lipslicks Smoochies lip balm

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by kayelizabeth

Bought this in the shade #alterego, definitely not a fan. It looked like a very pretty light sheer pink in the tube but goes on like a brighter metallic pink. Definitely not the shade I was looking for. The texture is alright, feels a little greasy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by SketchedLilly

I bought Tweet Me...a pretty, rather bright coral red. I've been using it for months and I love it. It's smooth, glitter free, and casual. It also brings out the natural pinks in my cheeks, so I don't look so pasty. I have no complaints now that I've used it enough for the lid to no longer hit the top of the balm-stick when I carelessly close it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like a lot of lip color cuz I don't wear a lot of makeup. But I want a little somethin' sometimes, and these balms give me a little color which I can build up if I were to want a little more. I haven't especially noticed a moisturizing aspect but then I have several other products that have that angle covered, so that doesn't bother me. Good color selection and smooth application and the price is surely right, so it's a win all around. I'm sure I'm not in the target demographic for this line but I do like these smoochies, and I bet you will too if you like a slightly-made-up lip look!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Laurenloveslife08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok first off the packaging on this products is adorable!!! I have to admit that was what originally drew me to these;) but they seriously are a really fantastic product.....I love them because they add a bit of colour without being crazy noticeable!!! They are perfect to bring to work/school and reapply throughout the day. I find most times I don't even need a mirror! I own three colours at the moment #smooch, #tweet me and #sweet tweet. #smooch is a pinky coral with some small iridescent glitter as well as some chunkier glitter....I don't mind it but it pretty sparkly so if you don't like glitter this product is not for you. #tweet me is a sheer red and is by far my fav!!! It's for those days when your not brave enough to wear a red lipstick but you still want that colour. #sweet tweet is a sheer pinky my lips but better kind of colour it's really great to add just a little something to your lips without being overwhelming. Love these I will defiantly try more

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually love this product. It's pretty sheer so it's perfect for a casual day and can reapply without a mirror. It's quite moisturizing actually and lives up to it's claim as a balm. It's pretty pigmented for a balm, and there's a large variety of colours. I use #Luv Me all the time. I was annoyed at a) the packaging and name were a bit gimmicky and b) the product isn't level with the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

this was an alright product for me....i have it in luv u...which is a pretty pink...but it was really drying on my lips...plus the cap broke when i dropped it...i also hated the chalky taste....i liked the color tho and it lasted until i ate or drank...wont buy again tho

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I avoided buying one of these because it seems like a tween theme with tacky packaging, and I hate the name. I used to wear the old Lipslicks in Hint of Red and it was discontinued, so I chose Text Me. It's a different shade of red and this formula is more balmy, but I do like it. It stays inside my lip line unlike the older formula. Some shades are sheer and shimmery, but Lipslicks have always been like that. At least it smells better, moisturizes, and there are some good shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by princessblue

I really enjoy this balm/gloss product. I use the "Luv U" shade which is just a nice soft girly pink color that looks natural on lips. For me to repurchase a product is nothing short of a miracle for me but this one I love :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I love the Smoochies! They are an easy, on the go lip product. They smell great but taste a little weird. They are a little bit hydrating and ad a nice pop of natural colour. Easy A!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I was not happy with this at all! I had high hopes for these after seeing so many positive views but alas. I had this in the shade #smooch.
Pros:
Cute packaging
Pretty color

Cons:
Dried my lips out
Had a gritty texture