April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lipslicks Smoochies lip balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I love the Smoochies! They are an easy, on the go lip product. They smell great but taste a little weird. They are a little bit hydrating and ad a nice pop of natural colour. Easy A!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I was not happy with this at all! I had high hopes for these after seeing so many positive views but alas. I had this in the shade #smooch.
Pros:
Cute packaging
Pretty color

Cons:
Dried my lips out
Had a gritty texture
Not long lasting

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this.
10 years ago it was impossible to find a tinted light balm like this- Just heavy lipstick and sticky glosses. I actually had to import Blistex tinted lip balm from the US. This is light and moisturizing with a nice red-pink tint. I have medium tone skin and it is flattering. For the price, you can have one in all of your bags. It might be better than Maybelline Baby Lips which is great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I love these. I have #255 sweet tweet which is a very natural pink color. Does pretty well at keeping my lips soft, but they're not dry to begin with. The package in my opinion is cute. The price is very affordable. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color #235 - it is almost exactly the color of my lips. This color is just right to make my lips look moist and lively, not at all loud. It's a pinkish-mauvish-brown. I have fair skin and very little natural pigment in my lips. I find myself reaching for this lipstick/balm every single day. I don't need a mirror to apply and it is moisturizing to my lips which are often dry.

I was surprised when I went to look up the reviews on these that they are lip balms, I'd never noticed that when buying them. I have already bought an extra #235 to stash at work. I will definitely look at other colors. My favorite lipsticks are always my lips but better colors and this is one of my current favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

It seems like every makeup line is coming out with a tinted lip balm lately. As I'm a lip balm addict I just can't help but try them all! My take on Cover Girl's Smoochies:

Pros:

- in comparison to other brands the color selection is wide
- it's moisturizing
- it goes on smooth
- with my favorite shade Sweet Tweet the colour payoff is sheer and natural looking

Cons:

- some of the shades are more opaque than others and it's impossible to tell which ones are more opaque without using them on your lips. One shade which I thought would be a sheer rose ended up being very dark and opaque and therefore unflattering on me.
- somewhat expensive in comparison to other similar brands, where I live these usually go for $7 or $8 whereas other tinted balms are about $4 - $5.
- the neon coloured packaging annoys me somewhat
- the balm does not twist all the way down into the tube making it easy to nick the balm with the cap repeatedly

Overall it's a good lip balm, I definitely prefer this one over other similar brands that I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by menzognero

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

not that hydrating, barely adds colour, and the glitter is really out there, like a little girl playing with sparkles. The packaging is plastic and feels cheep. for a better product for your money, just go with the burts bees tinted lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a couple of these and I really like them. They are nice neutral balmy type lip glosses. I have #215 which is a rosey color that I wear on black/gray wardrobe days and another one that is a nude/beigey color that looks good with earth tone wardrobe days. I put them right on par with the L'Oreal Color riche Balms which I also like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I bought this from target for like five dolars. It gave me a pretty, glossy shimmer. It did work well as a moisturizer but nothing amazing. For 5 dolars, definitely worth it and gives you good bang for you buck

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by goldteapot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought one of these today. They do not feel anything like a balm on my lips, which are on the dry side. Didn't apply evenly and looked like old lipstick and felt cheap. The colors are nice, but that's about it. Won't repurchase.