October 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

BB Cream - Vichy - Idealia BB Cream SPF25

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this BB in Light a couple of days ago when I ran out if my Korean BB (Skin79 Gold), to have something while waiting for my Skin79 to arrive in the mail. So far I love it. But in comparison to *real* (Asian/Korean) BB's, this really is a Tinted Moisturizer with SPF. And a good TM, at that. To be honest, this is the first TM that, on my makeup counter, may replace the discontinued Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture SPF25 that I loved. Vichy Idealia leaves a sheer, beautiful finish, but it only works if you have good skin. I'm still struggling with blending this inky my skin, I have not yet found whether it is better to pat or rub in, but it has a tendency to sit on your skin before sinking in. If you use a serum+moisturizer you need to let it sink in before putting on Vichy BB (As opposed to Skin79 I find it sinks in better if you put it on immediately after moisturizing). Leaves luminous glow. The best thing about this Vichy BB is how it feels on your skin, it is very moisturizing and soothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream.It feels light and nourishing (whic is a must for me because I'll wear it all day long).I hate the fact that you need a lot of it to cover your face (like it is not creamy enough).So I use moisturiser and then a BB cream.I do not like all the shimmer in it so I always use setting powder to tone it down a bit and to matify my face.I'll continue using it just because it gives me nice results without breakouts or feeling that I have mask on my face.Packaging is lovely,but nothing special about it that deserves 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by lemon56

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love its texture and it feels lightweight on the skin. It illuminates the skin strongly *a bit too much for my taste*, but it has very very poor coverage and it lasts only for a short period of time. This bb cream is also very hydrating. I would definitely recommend this product for women with dry/normal skin that would like an illuminating effect and not too much coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by springbug

I have both shades and it's funny: where I HATE the medium shade, I really LOVE the light shade!
The medium shade turns out messy and looks kind of dirty on my skin, even when I have a tan. I guess because the undertone is a bit orange (?).
The light shade, however, is really my HG product. My skin looks very fresh, healthy and youthful when I put this on, It has a fresh peachy undertone which I love and while the medium shade looks shiny, the light shade gives me a healthy and natural glow.
I wonder if most of the negative reviews here come from people who only have tried the medium shade, because I am puzzled about the big difference between the two and can't imagine so much negativity about the light shade! Love the packaging and the smell by the way and I love the way it stays put during the day. I don't need any moisturizer underneath which I also like. Will buy again for sure!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was given samples of this in both medium and light. The medium is way too dark for my fair skin. But both of them are horrible. They are pure grease. They go on like grease and stay that way. I don't like BB creams in general but the clerk insisted I try them because the Idealia line is new for Vichy. If I want pure grease, I've got creams and Vaseline for that. I mean really. I've used one other BB cream that I can tolerate (Revlon) but in general, I am not sold on this concept.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

The texture was quite nice, as well as ability to blend. The drawbacks are: doesn't fit combination/oily skin and doesn't do a good job for evening out the tone.
Might be a good product for someone with drier skin with no big issues.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by summerbluejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have an extremely oily face and red spots from acne and this BB cream doesnt help anything! Besides, it looks like I wear nothing at all. it doesnt cover any complexion, yet makes my face shiny! Really hate it. But the good thing is that it doesnt clog my pores or give me any breakout. So its pretty good if you have a clear and dry skin. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MzHoneyB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ALLERGY!

This product made my face tingle and talk all night and I don't really have skin that is very sensitive. Olive toned color was decent. Not too orange, not too white-based making me look ashy.

PRO: great- easy application and nice finish. Good for evening out skin tone. French staple product. Nice smell.

CON: Pricey and itchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

While it has a nice texture and easily blend-able with hands it was disappointing for a combination to oily skin.
When first applying you see that dewy glow and you think hmmm this looks sort of great, when it absorbs a bit better it might be amazing...but it isn't!
Even though i settled it with a bit of powder i felt and looked like a grease ball all day. Really sticky and could not stop touching my skin and by midday it looked like i had nothing on my face, just shine!
Regarding coverage it is light, so better for good/healthy skin with not much to cover.
I think dryer skins will like it as it does have a nice glow when applying.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by imkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was hopeful, but alas this caked on my dry skin. At the same time, it also made my skin look shiny- and again, I have dry skin. Too bad. Love the packaging, but better for normal skin.