September 2, 2014 | 1719 users online

BB Cream - Vichy - Idealia BB Cream SPF25

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

The texture was quite nice, as well as ability to blend. The drawbacks are: doesn't fit combination/oily skin and doesn't do a good job for evening out the tone.
Might be a good product for someone with drier skin with no big issues.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by summerbluejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have an extremely oily face and red spots from acne and this BB cream doesnt help anything! Besides, it looks like I wear nothing at all. it doesnt cover any complexion, yet makes my face shiny! Really hate it. But the good thing is that it doesnt clog my pores or give me any breakout. So its pretty good if you have a clear and dry skin. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by MzHoneyB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ALLERGY!

This product made my face tingle and talk all night and I don't really have skin that is very sensitive. Olive toned color was decent. Not too orange, not too white-based making me look ashy.

PRO: great- easy application and nice finish. Good for evening out skin tone. French staple product. Nice smell.

CON: Pricey and itchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

While it has a nice texture and easily blend-able with hands it was disappointing for a combination to oily skin.
When first applying you see that dewy glow and you think hmmm this looks sort of great, when it absorbs a bit better it might be amazing...but it isn't!
Even though i settled it with a bit of powder i felt and looked like a grease ball all day. Really sticky and could not stop touching my skin and by midday it looked like i had nothing on my face, just shine!
Regarding coverage it is light, so better for good/healthy skin with not much to cover.
I think dryer skins will like it as it does have a nice glow when applying.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by imkt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was hopeful, but alas this caked on my dry skin. At the same time, it also made my skin look shiny- and again, I have dry skin. Too bad. Love the packaging, but better for normal skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by thanhthanhan

this cream is too oily for my skin. the coverage is minimal. perhaps a good side is the sun protection this cream offers. will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by halehabdi

This is my first review in makeupAlley and I am sorry it is going to be a bad one!
First of all, I have a very oily shiny skin no matter what I use as a moisturizer, primer etc. I have tried so many brands just to overcome the shininess!
When I decided to buy this BB cream I was really positive based on reviews but to my disappointment not only this cream is a recipe for oil and shine but also it has a terrible terrible coverage. It it is really hard to blend and it wears off after an hour. Although it says you can either use it on your daily moisturizer or alone but without a moisturizer it is really thick and hard to spread on skin. The worst part is after 2-3 hours there is nothing left on your face but a layer of oil which makes you feel and look dirty!!!
I spend so much money on this and I really wanted to use it so a quick research in the internet gave me the idea of magnesia milk and although MoM is helpful with other foundations but it can do nothing for absorbing oil caused by this cream. The other disadvantage is it comes only in two shades.
Obviously I am not going to purchase it again and I am not even sure that I am going to finish this tube. Maybe I will go back to my old exuviance foundation, matte finish with a medium coverage and some anti aging properties..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

I really wanted to try this product, because it was recommended by some beauty guru on Youtube, it is a big dissapointment!

It covers ok, but really hard to blend, create really much try patches which I normally don't have. I can have a little bit try patches around my nose and under my eyes, but with this BB cream, I have dry patches around my cheeks where I normally never have dry patches! It is impossible to get the try patches to go away no many how much I blend, it just doesn't go into the skin! I tried with primer under, but it is even worse... helps a little with brush, but still not good enough for me! I went back to my all time favorite MAC face and body right after, this is just such a big disspointment, 38 dollars wasted!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really desperate to try this when I saw it come out because i've got some other products in the idealia range.

Well, I gave it a 4 because I do really like it, it smells nice, comes in a nice tube, the colour is great for my pale skin and it makes my skin look more even and brighter. It's only really good for me if my skin isn't erupting though like it is now... if it is then it won't cover my spots.

I think the coverage is pretty good, and nothing should really ever cover totally because then it would look like a mask. It's fairly easy to distribute and blend in and is a really good product for the lazy 5 minute makeup routine. There are so many of them around lately though, this one didn't stand out for me more than others, it was just "nice".

If you want a bb cream/tinted moisturiser with built in SPF there is no reason why you shouldn't get this one, I've tried so many and this was definitely on the good end of the scale, good colour, good consistency and didn't make me oily (i'm combo).

I don't think I'd buy it again because there are just so many to choose from, I haven't found myself reaching for this very often but it's in my "dirty weekend" stash - not that i have them but for some reason i'm always buying with travel in mind.

Good product, worth a try...nothing standout.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Meh... I was really looking forward to trying this one but... Available in just two colours which won't suit 90% of the population, smells exactly like the Garnier BB cream, does not blend well (but I'm wearing RoC Anti-Aging SS SPF50 underneath it so no point subtracted for that), doesn't even cover the tiny bit of rosacea I have around my nose. I'm NC20 and the Light version is too light, the Medium way too dark. Plus points are for luminosity, it does make my skin look brighter. All in all a disappointment for the price you pay for this (€24).

Update: I tried it without the spf 50 underneath it, it was even worse :(... One big greasefest! Even the Garnier one, which has a greasy rep, is not half as bad as this one.