Vichy Idealia BB Cream SPF25

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best BB cream I've tried. I use the medium shade, it looks great on my skin. It is Very light and not greasy. Smells awesome too.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The packging is nice and the texture of the cream is really soft and light. I belive it to be more of a summer product, than suitable for winter, when you have really cold weather outdoors and really dry air indoors: not enough moisturizing qualities in my opinion. It does not hide or cure problems, rather it can point them out (flackes, red spots) but it gives a nice tone and overall healthy glow on those good skin days! It doesn't slide off or feel heavy, but i'm not sure about the glitter? Anyone else notice that?
It's my first BB cream so i don't know how much i'm allowed to expect: i will use it, will take it with me on holiday for testing in humid weather (will edit after that) but I think i will not buy this product again, since there might be something better out there.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really let down with this bb cream as it was on my list for almost a year but i thought it was silly spending so much money on just a bb cream. My favourite youtubers rave about it however I have it in the medium shade, and even after moisturising thoroughly it turns extremely patchy within 10 mins. I dont even have dry patches... it doesnt set at all as when i touch it it peels off my face, I even tried setting it with a powder and it still slid off my face. I dont have oily skin at all. Horrible product. Not worth the hype at all.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is just... not. It's not a BB cream, it's tinted face cream in the best case scenario. I made a mistake and applied it over my already moisturised face and it just started rolling off my face. Then I applied it on clean face and it was ok. It moisturised my skin, but there was no coverage at all. I think my face looks better without it, and mind you, I have a really good skin. This did nothing for me. Maybe spf25 might be useful in the sun, but that is pretty much it. Don't bother with this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It just doesn't blend!

I have decided to go for something light for summer and thought vichy has to work...
but it doesn't. I have it in medium, which is darkish but suits for me.
Still, it is impossible to apply evenly, it creases like hell, it doesn't last, it accentuates my dry patches. So, its a no no.
I like smell and packaging though. But that is it. a huge disappointment from a good brand.

I don't really wear make up, but I do love this BB cream. i can put this with a light dusting of powder and it keeps my skin looking healthy and glowing all day. Smells great and the consistency is creamy and light. I apply it with a light tapping motion on only the areas where I have some redness to even out my skin tone. No rubbing in or heavy application required for me. I love the applicator, it lets you dispense out very tiny amounts with no waste. This is my absolute favorite BB cream and I have tried many. If you are looking for a lot of coverage this is not the product for you.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

In brief I would say this product is a winner for me!
I usually find it extremely hard to wear foundations and bb creams because I hate the feel of it on my skin but this bb cream is so light that you don't get that mask like feeling while it still evens out my skin tone. *I don't have that many blemishes so if you have more blemishes then you might want to steer clear of this product*
On my skin it lasts about 5 hours without powdering despite my oily T-zone which I think speaks volumes about how clingy this product has the capability to be on some skin types so I feel that exfoliation and moisturising of dry patches is really key here.
It is quite glowy but not obnoxiously so which makes a change from rimmel wake me up and the MAC mineral foundations. For me I treat it as a skin perfecter and have found that it hasn't irritated my skin despite the content of SPF and small amount of shimmer which usually make my skin feel itchy.
The price I feel is a bit too high for this product but seeing as it's the only lightweight bb cream my skin can tolerate it doesn't annoy me too much. As far as packaging goes I quite like it but I will be interested to see if I can get all of the product out of it or if the packaging is in fact a bit of a hinderance in that respect.
Definitely would repurchase and recommend!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I highly dislike this stuff. It pills when you put powder over top or rub it in. It breaks me out (And I have non acne prone skin), and it's too sheer to cover up my light redness. I'v tried it with a beauty sponge,brush,hands and nothing works. Will not be repurchasing

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin, but this bb cream does actually works for me. I guess is going to work different for everyone. My biggest issue is my face gets shiny very fast, but this cream seems to delay that process, contrary to what many people are saying. If you want coverage this is not a product for you, because is light and feels very natural. I really like it.

Naaah. Didn't like it. It smells nice. But it gave me pimples and irritated the skin around my eyes! So no thanks!