October 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Far Away Bella

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't wear this perfume if it was the last fragrance on earth. It smells terrible, generic and well, nothing notable in a good way about it.. The bottle is cute, but not a scent I can recommend. I don't notice any of the notes described. Another fail for Avon and will probably be discontinued judging by the lack of reviews on their website.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Far Away Bella, instead of smelling girlie like the name implies, smells like VERY cheap men's aftershave.
And that says something because I like some mens' cheap aftershaves.

I love the original Far Away and the Exotic versions.

Overall, it is rare that I have to give such a bad review.

What were they thinking???

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

This is one of those fragrances that are probably good for men, or women. I personally just do not care for it. I can't put my finger on what it is I do not like about it, but the after smell on my skin smells very cheap. Upon first spraying, I feel as though I have used a man's aftershave. I am too much of a girlie girl to appreciate this. During the middle part of the fragrance, I find the smell more appealing, but this fragrance last only about an hour on my skin. I will not be repurchasing this one, and think for sure I have to send it back to Avon. I am giving it a 3 based on the nice smell of the middle notes but I think I should give it a lower number due to it's lasting ability. Lately Avon has come out with some amazing new fragrances, but to me this one is just better classified as a men's cologne.