Avon Far Away Bella

2.8

Oh wow. I didn't expect much from this one, to be honest. I am not a HUGE fan of the Far Away line, but this one was gifted to me and I felt the bottle was adorable and would give it a chance.

I really truly like this one. I feel like there is more going on here than just clementine, tonka and magnolia, but that could just be me. It's sweet (ambery sweet)--without the edge that I sometimes get from too much tonka. The clementine and magnolia keep it from being gourmand, but it's actually a pretty sexy composition for an Avon scent.

Very inexpensive if you can hunt it down and worth trying out. I can't stop sniffing my wrist today!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wouldn't wear this perfume if it was the last fragrance on earth. It smells terrible, generic and well, nothing notable in a good way about it.. The bottle is cute, but not a scent I can recommend. I don't notice any of the notes described. Another fail for Avon and will probably be discontinued judging by the lack of reviews on their website.

Far Away Bella, instead of smelling girlie like the name implies, smells like VERY cheap men's aftershave.
And that says something because I like some mens' cheap aftershaves.

I love the original Far Away and the Exotic versions.

Overall, it is rare that I have to give such a bad review.

What were they thinking???

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that are probably good for men, or women. I personally just do not care for it. I can't put my finger on what it is I do not like about it, but the after smell on my skin smells very cheap. Upon first spraying, I feel as though I have used a man's aftershave. I am too much of a girlie girl to appreciate this. During the middle part of the fragrance, I find the smell more appealing, but this fragrance last only about an hour on my skin. I will not be repurchasing this one, and think for sure I have to send it back to Avon. I am giving it a 3 based on the nice smell of the middle notes but I think I should give it a lower number due to it's lasting ability. Lately Avon has come out with some amazing new fragrances, but to me this one is just better classified as a men's cologne.

Popular Fragrances