April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by stl

I've already repurchased it, so yes, I would definitely buy it again and again and again. I love this product. Firstly, because it's so convenient to use. It's gives a decent coverage and looks really natural and dewy. I love how dewy and healthy my skin looks with this. However for the summer months, I would switch to something else, as in the humid and hot country I am living in, this might be too dewy for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cushion is pretty good for my dry skin.
I don't like spend too much time only for applying make up, so this cushion perfect for 'my' simple and fast make up. Apply 2 layers and a little powder for finishing and done.
I bought no.21 natural beige and it's a natural color for my skin. Doesn't look much different but well it works on my skin for everyday natural make up.
What I really like on this is works well on my dry skin.
What I don't like is it has dewy finish, I prefer matte finish but ok I still can handle this.
The price is neutral for me, not too cheap and not too expensive, at first you will "what?!" while looking at the price but then hey you got two cushioonnn.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by valerieW

I love this product!! It doesn't cause me any breakouts like most BB creams do. And it looks natural on your skin!

The downside is that the shade to choose vary a lot. u might either end up with too white or too bown

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite BB cream so far. I love it because it cools the skin, has buildable coverage, doesn't turn grey after application, has SPF and glides on sooooo easily--just a few taps and you're done.

The only problem with application is that the sponge takes some getting used to. Tapping lightly isn't intuitive but trust me, that's how you get the best effect. Don't rub or grind it into your skin the way you might with a foundation sponge.

I have no idea how to wash the sponge lol but so far it smells fine and doesn't break me out so I guess I don't have to wash it.

I use the lightest shade (no. 13) and it's a perfect match for my skin.

Colour makeup sticks really well on this BB cream (eyebrow powder & blusher).

In one box you get two cushions so for the price, I think it's worth it. Will repurchase unless something else more amazing pops up on the market!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lidyachu

I receive this on sample size, and I got to say I quite love it so far. I used to hate BB cream as it will oxidise on my skin like nobody's business.
But this Laneige BB cream did not oxidise on my skin, and it is sweat proof. The only downside is the packaging, since it's quite messy to use. The sponge is pretty hard to clean, too. But overall, I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe that I saw a review saying that he or she RUBBED this bb cushion on the face. THIS IS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU RUB UNTO UR FACE. you will have to pat it unto ur face. A few pats will cover the entire face. Very time efficient! I am the kind that loves my sleep more than anything else in the world. So I would do anything to make me sleep more. haha! This has SPF 50+ PA+++ Which is damm good cos im living in sg. A freaking sunny all year round country. This have good coverage. Especially for my dark eye circles. 1 pat per eye n it is done! Packaging is a bit bulky but, it is still very convenient to bring around! All in all, I love this product. btw, I was told that the sponge provided was not meant to wash. It is special sponge that is non absorbent.(therefore less dirt will be absorb!) I was told by the sales person to replace it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by HienNguyenthithu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought it in shade No.21 Natural beige, the first time I used it, it was amazing, It was cooling my skin, matching and gave me a natural look. I'm Vietnamese, have a oily sensitive skin, but it does work well. however, it's not lasting a I expect, after 2 or 3 hour, I have to recover. smell good and spf 50+pa+++, my tip is srub ur skin carefull and use powder to finish ur make up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by visee

I purchased this in the shade No. 21 Natural Beige which was quite a good match for my skin. Was really excited to try this BB Cushion foundation which is all the rage right now, but I absolutely hated the formula. It has a really nice clean scent and my skin looked glowy after application. However, it just sat on my skin and made my combination skin even more oily and greasy throughout the day. The packaging was also infuriating, and you need to press the sponge quite evenly on the cushion to get the foundation, without it seeping from the sides. The sponge was also difficult to wash and get really clean. Ended up not finishing the first compact, and gave the refill to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by immuchtoofly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I live in sunny, summer Singapore and the Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion is REALLY helpful in keeping my make up on. At first I didn't quite believe the amount of coverage it could do with only some light application, so I decided to try it on myself. I applied 1-2 layers on only the left side of my face, and let it absorb for about 10mins. I WAS MINDBLOWN with how well it covered the dark spots and dark circles on that side. The right side of my face looked dull and 'spotty' compared to the left side. I also didn't feel sticky on my face and I hardly needed any touch up even though I applied about 1-2 layers for a casual day out.

I also love that it comes with a refill, so it kind of feels like I'm getting 2 bb cushions for the price of 1.

The SPF 50+ is god-sent, seeing as to how I live in a country just above the freaking equator (SUN SUN SUN 24/7 SUN).

Price-wise it can be quite steep in Singapore, around SGD 65 off the Laniege counters, so I would recommend either getting it from Korea directly (only SGD 38!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's so amazing! I'm Asian with NC25, and I took the Shade 21 which matches me perfectly. I usually put on a layer of my Clinique liquid foundation first, then I use this to make another layer. And it smells good! It gives me the feeling of having a facial but make-up wise. It gives me a dewy finish and glides on my face smoothly. I really love the feeling of this BB cream and also the sponge.

It's pretty pricey, I have to say. The price in my country is about RM145 (approx. $45), but I got it for a discounted price with their Laneige Club voucher at about RM120 (approx. $37) which is a steal! I live in an all year summer and humid country, so I just had to touch up once or at most, twice a day.