Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++

3.6

Octinoxate 7, Titanium 4.25, Zinc 9.8WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ARBUTIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, FRAGRANCE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, LECITHIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, MELIA AZADIRACHTA EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, MANGANESE SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. The product works best for those who have no scars or pimple because the coverage is thin, can't cover the spot or scars. Anyways, it's still a great one ❤️ love it

This doesn't work for me... :(
I've used like 3-4 bottles of liquid foundation from Laneige, so when the SA told me that bb cushions provide more hydration, more even coverage and improved skin care benefits, I was sold and bought 1. Tried it the next day and when applied on my face, it sat on my skin for a long time, like a film. After patting this stuff on with the given puff, I had to blend it into my skin. And that was a nightmare cuz this bb cushion has a rather thick and "stiff" consistency. I ended up having a mask of bb cream over my face.
When I apply my loose powder over this "mask" my skin looked patchy and dry, also, fine lines were more prominent.

It's good if it works for u, but, oh well... It's $ wasted for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This cushion is just ok for daily use. I used Natural beige color, the color is just similar to our skin. It has light coverage only, and it is not too sweat proof. The smell is good, it also has cooling effect. Never apply to much on your face, it will become too cakey for your makeup. Just pat it on the face. This cushion won't work good for all day long, except you do some "touch up". i like it because of the glowing effect and moisturizing effect at the time when we apply it, and it do has a high SPF 50+ PA+++.

This is the only BB cream that has ever worked for my 50 yr old skin! I use the Laneige emulsion first, wait a minute for it to absorb, and apply - it evens out skin tone, brightens and really protects the skin. I am prone to clogged pores and redness - not a glimmer with daily use of this. I've been using this for 6 weeks - the best combination of sun protection, moisturizer and light foundation!

I actually like the way this product works. The coverage is very good and I found it to be long lasting. It feels light and is easy to apply. I didn't mind the dewiness of it either. I thought it had a natural look. I also like the packaging too.

What I cannot get past though, is the scent. It smells AWFUL to me AND the scent is long lasting. I smelled it all day. It's funny because a lot of reviews counted the scent as a "plus". To each her own I suppose!

That being said, there brightening serum smells like heaven.

Not sure if I will purchase again. Over all I like the product. If they change or get rid of that smell, then I'm in!

I got this in an ipsy bag in march and never used it so I used it now and I was really impressed I used the the light shade and at first it seemed dry then i flipped it and it worked great, it smells Sooo good and freshx although I'd definitely recommend setting with a powder because it's Sooo dewy looking and really doesn't dry down but I wore this from 10am to 1am in the so about 15 hours! And I wore it through a 2 hour dance rehearsal and it didn't smudge or cake up it might have faded a little but gracefully and it kept my blush and highlight on i was really super impressed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this product because I was going on vacation and really wanted the SPF. I will not be repurchasing. I bought the lightest shade on Amazon because Target didn't offer it. The color is a perfect match for my yellow undertoned skin. Applying the product is super fun and if you build it slowly and blend well it looks quite lovely. This effect doesn't last, though, as others have mentioned. I have oily skin and I set this with a powder, but after a few hours my face still looks gross and patchy. It's totally unusable if you're going to be seen in public. The only way I got it to last longer was to abstain from moisturizer in the morning but that is an impractical and unpleasant solution. This was fun to try, but so not worth the money and it won't stay on your face if you have any sort of natural oil production. Not to mention the fact that keeping a product in a sponge that is constantly exposed to bacteria is not super hygienic (I'm also paranoid that it broke me out but do not have proof that this was the cause).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product does not stay long on my face. It looks nice in the beginning but the effect does not last long. I work in an air-conditioned environment and I apply every morning. The make up just melted and turned oily in the afternoon even though I stayed in air-conditioned room all time. I could easily WIPE OFF the make up with tissue paper when it turns oily.

Coverage wise, it is not very good unless you apply a thick layer of it but if you does not have a fair skin, it will make your face look too bright compared to the skin tone of your neck which makes you look kinda weird.

The only good thing is, it comes with SPF 50.

The price is on the high side but the the results of this make up is utterly disappointing. With similar price range, I got myself a foundation from Estee Lauder which deliver a much better results.

This product broke me out BAAAD! I have resilient skin. I don't break out easy, I'm not too dry or too oily, just smack dab normal, olive skin (Nars Sheer glow in Punjab).

I bought this BB cream because I was intrigued by the concept. I liked the initial finish but after a few hours wear, it felt drying. I persevered. I noticed a slight rash on my cheek that I thought was irritation from a sweaty (pre-makeup) workout. The next day , I met a friend for coffee and she blurted out, "what happened to your face?"

On day 2 of using this product, over a few hours of wearing this, my cheeks were red and scaly and covered with dozens of small pus filled bumps. Yuck! My friend asked if I had used any new product on my face and the only new on was the Laneige Cushion BB. I immediately wiped off my makeup and went makeup-less for the next few days. Thankfully, the bumps and redness subsided completely in 3 days.

Weeks later, not wanting to waste my newly bought BB cushion, I tried it again - patch test on one jawline. Same result in that area.

To the bin it went. I won't even dare pass this on to my sister or my friends! bye bye $45

*edited to correct a spelling typo*

This is a Korean BB cream from Laneige, a subsidiary of Amore Pacific. I purchased this at a local Korean beauty shop because I wanted to see what a true BB cream was like. This product comes in a white compact with a mirror. The box contains two cartridges which contain the BB cream, and you just pop the cartridge into the compact. The product itself is a sponge saturated with BB cream, which sits inside an airtight container with a flip lid. You flip open and dab the specially provided sponge puff into the "cushion". You don't need a lot of product on the sponge puff to provide good coverage for evening out skin tones. When you are finished, close the lid on the cartridge, wash the sponge puff according to the directions provided and when dry, replace in the compact. Edit: the shade that worked for me is No. 21 Natural Beige

I am a fair-skinned Caucasian person, and I was lucky to be matched to one of the limited shades. If you have darker skin tones, you will be out of luck. However, Lancme is coming out with an identical product and may have a better range of skin tones available. The other thing that bothered me is that this product is heavily scented, and the scent does not dissipate with time. This would be the perfect product if it weren't for those two factor because not only does a little go a long way, it lasts for 8+ hours and I have oily skin.