July 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Treatments (Face) - Shiseido - Future Solution LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, I went to Sephora and asked for a sample mini-jar, tried it for 2 days (and nights) thinking to myself that this would give me some kind of allergy as I have super sensitive and problematic skin that dehydrates, flakes (everywhere, eyes included), redness and breaks out with almost everything, also, I do also have an oily nose to go with it.

I really was expecting a bad reaction and zero positive effects, in fact, my wallet was hoping for that, but, after 4 applications my skin had no negative reaction, no breakouts, it's hydrated and better looking and I think; well, this is not enough, I have to test it further more, I'm sure that in time I will have a bad reaction to this, so I went on ebay and bought a few samples, I applied them twice a day for the course of 8 days and still no breakouts, but most important of all, for the first time in a very long time my skin was moisturised, plumped, no dry flakes, no redness, more even toned and a fresh young look that I've not seen in a long time, it even cleared out the milia I had in just 5 days, it's like a miracle, really.

For the record, I only apply this serum all over the face and eye contour (with clean skin off course), nothing else before or after, it is moisturising enough and with only one product I can replace my usual 5 or 6 different products that I have to use for different parts of my face, so I think I spend just about the same amount of money, ok, maybe a little more...
In conclusion, I am doomed until Shiseido decides to lower the price on this miracle because I'm now faithful to it, saves me time and skin health, the problem is that my wallet is having health problems now... :s

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

I finally gave in and spent the bucks for this serum (which makes me feel guilty still), but I believe in Shiseido Brand very much, coz their products are so working on my skin. Every line I try, from Pureness, to White Lucent, to Benefiance, to Bio-performance......it seems like Shiseido's only rival is itself, that's why their products just keep getting better. However, the Future Solution line made me step back coz of the price. There's no way I will purchase the whole line in full sizes! So I thought of buying the serum only and used it together with the sample sizes of cleanser, softener, day/nite creams & eye/lip cream. Softness & smoothness is improved after 1st night of use. Skin looked well-rested & supple, it recovers the skin very good. I actually didn't feel the need to have the night moisturizer, the serum is moisturizing enough. It has grainy appearance but dissolves to a smooth texture once massaged on skin. After a week of use before bedtime, my face looked free of fine lines, my old dark spots were lightened as well. I love how my forehead skin seemed to have been stretched upwards, it looked lifted. I'm only 33 and I thought this line is not for me yet, but it did diminished fine lines in a short time. I guess it's not too early to try serious anti-aging products. I'm 50/50 right now wether this serum beats the Bio-performance Corrective Serum as my HG serum. I'm so in love with Bio-performance serum, but I think Future Solution serum will work great in tandem with it as my night serum. By the way, packaging is luxuriosly awesome and the smell is divine to me. Others may find it strong but for me, the nice scent of a face product always leaves an impression and makes me use the product even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SmellsLikeChanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in BIG trouble. I tried this serum, and now I am going to have to find a way to purchase this on a regular basis... $250 for 1oz of serum sounds INSANE, and I would have never before even CONSIDERED purchasing such a RIDICULOUSLY overpriced skincare item... But honestly, the way my skin looked when I woke up the next day? Well, let's just say that it's worth every penny. Here is a description of the product:

...A luxurious serum that dramatically counteracts all signs of aging, restoring vitality and radiance to the skin. Signature Skingenecell 1P decreases the amount of cell-damaging Serpin B3 that compromises skin's natural ability to maintain optimal cell turnover and restore DNA damage. Exclusive Condensed Capsule Technology creates a unique texture and allows for a higher concentration of Skingenecell 1P for maximum benefits. Skin is made resistant to signs of damage, stress and age. Formulated with Soft Glow Powder using photo-luminous technology to immediately even skin tone for a flawless, radiant complexion...

I'm not sure if it had to do with the "Soft Glow Powder" that made my skin look absolutely RADIANT in the morning, or what... and a POWDER in a serum? Sounds strange, but there's no visible "powder" in this serum to note- I can tell you that the consistency is almost that of a "paste" instead of a clear, slick serum... it also has very soft bubble-looking things in it which kind of release and melt into the skin as you apply... It feels SO nice going on, and the way it left my skin, well, I'm going to have to find a way to pay for this :/

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No