October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Polishes - Physicians Formula - Endless Color Custom Nail Trio in Bare It All

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by satinswan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked the colors in this set - a light nude, a light pink, and a white. The formula glides nicely but is a bit streaky. The snap-together feature is nice, too, so you can keep them together instead of having to dig for each one.

The brush is a little weird. Unlike many mini polishes I've used where the cap/brush is like a scaled down full size brush, this has a full-size brush head on a little stumpy stick. It threw me off a bit in application, but I've gotten used to it.

Gripe: The package says "one coat coverage" and it takes at least two if not three coats to get the color in the bottle onto your nails. Even then, you can still see anything underneath. I was smashing the brush of my base coat and didn't realize my pliers had glitter on them, so wound up with a few pieces on my nails. Three coats of nude later, and the glitter still shows up clear as day.

If you like jelly polishes, you'll probably like these, but jellies aren't my faves, especially when they're not advertised as such. The way these are packaged, you can't open the bottles in the store to look at the consistency on the brush, so calling them one-coaters on the package when they're not really irks.