November 28, 2014 | 1229 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jelly_bean

This is very creamy and applies fairly dark. I have very oily lids though and this doesn't last on me all day and does smudge a bit under my eyes by the end of the day.
It's better than black smudging.
There is a bit of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore this eyeliner, it looks so good if you are doing a neutral eye look
Its not necessarily a matte brown, its a little shimmery
But do not put it on your waterline, its gonna be a disaster

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by esther22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I've tried so many eyeliners and this is better than any other. It's creamy and really long lasting. I wore it to waterparks and swatched it and went in the shower and when I got out, it was still there. The color is rich and a little bit can give a lot of color payoff. I like to apply it with an eyeliner brush as if it was a gel liner. The only thing I don't like is the packaging and the glitter. I don't know why they put the glitter in there because you can't see it from afar and it would be better without it. Also, I wish it was a retractable type eyeliner. I recommend this product to anyone, even if all eyeliners smudge on you because I'm like that and this never smudges. Plus it's cheap and I would say it's a dupe for the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ikhd

I have moved away from Clinique Quickliners, and branched out to cheaper brands. The quickliners dry out and tend to smudge. I purchased this after using the Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner and I find I like this one better. It is creamy but long wearing. I agree with other reviewers that it is a pain to sharpen, but I will definitely repurchase. It stays on well (I put a tiny bit of powder underneath) and I love the color--even though I'm not crazy about the sparkles. As I get older, I want more subtle shades, and I think this one is perfect for my coloring. The cap is very snug so no problem with the product drying out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

For some reason, while the black version of this product lasts forever on me, is black black black black, and is creamy as heck (in a good way), this colour just doesn't measure up. The worst part is that it doesn't last, and sort of disappears on me throughout the day. It doesn't have as great a colour pay-off as the black, and is very underwhelming. I'm just disappointed all around, but really only when compared to the black one. Compared to other brown liners, it's fairly typical, maybe a little better (the colour payoff is better than a standard pencil eyeliner I'd say). So it's okay compared to other brands, and not good compared to the same product in a different colour. Weird.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by AndreeaRey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was in an emergency and really needed a brown eyeliner so I ended up with this product.
Ahhh ..not for me . Why you ask? It smudges , not much , but enough that you notice , that's the thing that gets me frustrated on eyeliners. I noticed that you have to sharpen it very often , compared to others I have . On me, it's not exactly brown , I would say more of a dark brown , and it's on the shimmery side , rather than matte which I would have preferred.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kass333

Terrible, waterproof my ass. smudgecity

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a brown eyeliner gal and love a bit of shimmer, so I purchased this eyeliner. I really like that it goes on smoothly and wears well all day long.

I have bought this twice and will repurchase again. A good bargain pencil. The only downside is that the tip wears down quickly and it has to be sharpened frequently.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by emmiebuns

I was searching for a soft brown eyeliner for daytime use and although this is decent for its price range, I will not be purchasing it again. I feel like I need to sharpen it every time I use it because the tip wears down so easily. The shade of brown is nice, but I'd prefer it to be less sparkly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scandaleyes nude eyeliner, but I HATED the brown shade. It's very sparkly and I would have fallout below my eyes when wearing it. Then, after removing it with waterproof eyeliner, there were more sparkles left behind. I used the eyeliner only once or twice before throwing it away.