Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Fuchsianista

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2013 7:38:00 PM

What can I say, Wet n Wild made another home run!!! This lipstick is perfect and doesnt act dry, wears super shiny on the lips and doesn't cake or crack, its actually feels moisturizing. Don't get me wrong, this is a very solid color and wears as so and is not for everyone but this line comes in a lot of fun shades. Also, the product goes on perfect in one swipe and has extreme staying power! Wet n Wild continues to amaze me as the quality is high end but super cheap in price.

on 6/15/2013 8:58:00 PM

I absolutely love this color and it stays on so well. Wore it today and had 7 people stop and ask what I had on my lips:)

Awesome product! It's fantastically pigmented and wears like a dream. It doesn't flake up or dry out my lips. It's such a bargain buy (I paid around 3 bucks) and it wears like a high end lipstick. It's a beautifully punchy, fun shade. Really recommend this product, I absolutely adore it.

on 4/28/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

What a great surprise! I saw a little Wet 'n' Wild Fergie collection of products on an endcap in Walgreen's and was instantly drawn to this bright fuchsia colored lipstick. The surprise for me is that, not only is it extremely pigmented and opaque, the lipstick wears very well without drying out my lips or feathering. I'm definitely going to go back and take a second look at the rest of them. I can't believe how outstanding this lipstick is!

Popular Lipsticks