July 30, 2014 | 1847 users online

Hair Treatments - Organix - Argan Oil and Shea Butter Moisture Restore Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

The Organix hair mask is a mediochre product. I won't deny that it works fine as a conditioning treatment, but I get more out of a cheap (albeit revolting) DIY avocado and egg hair mask. The product didn't make my hair especially soft or shiny, so you might as well buy regular conditioner for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

This is a great product. I was worried that it would be too heavy for my hair because the consistency of the product is a very solid cream but it goes on easily and a small amount left on my hair after my regular conditioner leaves the silkiest and most well-conditioned feeling. The cost of the product is on the higher end for drugstore products, around 7 or 8 dollars, but it's so heavy that you only need a little if you have normal hair that isn't too coarse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I was going to like this but ended up loving it. It has a creamy coconut scent that has decent longevity once my hair dries and has a yellow, pudding like consistency. It soaks in well and rinses clean without making my hair feel greasy. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and with great texture. While it isn't the most moisturizing treatment I have ever used, it doesn't dry out my hair or leave my hair with static or frizzy ends. It gives just enough moisture if that makes sense. I noticed better results when I leave it in more (I'd say for ten to fifteen minutes). The only thing I can really complain about is that it comes in a jar and it makes it difficult for me to use in the shower since I hate to get any water in it. It is a bit pricey at $8.99 for the size of the jar also.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For a long time I avoided Organix products & now that I've actually tried them ... I'm in love! My hair has been really dry from a harsh winter and I've been trying a lot to try & restore some moisture into my hair. I'm glad I found this because it is a very rich and thick hair mask that just melted into my hair. From the first use it really improved the overall health and softness of my hair. It smells great & the scent lasts even hours after the wash. My only issue is, I feel that the container is too small! It's about $8 ..& I just feel that there should be a little bit more. But oh well! I am hooked and plan to try the whole long together very soon!