July 29, 2014 | 1185 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - ANew Platinum Day Creme SPF 25

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by annamay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for several days and I won't repurchase. It is moisturizing and I really like the higher spf, but it pills and clumps on my face and makes mess. I have to blot after application to remove the pills and excess. After it dries, I use a powder brush to remove the pills and eyebrow brush to remove all the "dandruff" this cream creates. I have noticed that the Anew Ultimate night cream does the same thing, but to go to bed who cares. The daytime is a different story, so the search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by gdeezy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Way too heavy and greasy. Does nothing for skin in my opinion and smells bad. There is also a night time formulation that I like better. It isn't as heavy as the day formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

OMG! Avon ANew Platinum Day Creme with SPF 25 has totally SHOCKED me! I have been searching for years for a day moisturizer with SPF that makes my sometimes crepey and dry cheeks look plumped up and firm yet not shiny or sticky. This creme is my favorite I have ever tried including Shishiedo or any other high end moisturizers.

Taken from Avon website:
"ANEW PLATINUM Day Cream SPF 25
ANEW PLATINUM Day Cream SPF 25
Product Details
Reshapes the appearance of the neck for a more youthful look and dramatically reduces the look of deep wrinkles. Formulated with patented Paxillium Technology and Radiescent Microspheres that help to immediately counteract dullness and help restore radiant skin. 92% agree it restores the look of youthful color and radiance to skin.* In 1 day , skin of the delicate neck area looks firmed and feels lifted and supported. In 4 weeks , 74% agree it reshapes the appearance of the neck for a more youthful look and dramatically reduces the look of deep wrinkles.* 1.7 fl. oz. *Based on women who expressed an opinion in a consumer-perception study. TO USE: In the morning, smooth over cleansed face and neck. Apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed. WARNING: For external use only. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. May stain certain types of fabrics."

This is all true! I thought it was a fabrication but it's not. It REALLY DOES reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Instantly. I have not found a product this effective on wrinkles in my entire life of searching.

The smell is good, smells like flowers.
Consistency is thick yet not sticky or greasy.
Cost is very fair for the wrinkle fighting and SPF it provides.
Packaging is nice and looks expensive.
Overall 5 stars!