Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.1

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Best BB cream I've ever used. When you first put it on it almost looks like it won't blend or work well but after about 15 minutes as it oxidizes it makes your skin look great!! I find it works best when I follow up with a light dusting of sheer powder. Would for sure buy again.

on 1/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I was reluctant to buy this because I thought I had found my HG Beauty Balm in Lancome Hydra Zen (which is also quite good!) but I am glad I did! This Shiseido BB is amazing!!! I never found anything that looks so very natural and that evens out skin tone at the same time! I have the medium to light shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives me that peachy glow I always wanted without 'orange' coming to mind. Does not settle in fine lines or pores. I love it and will definitely buy again. It's relatively expensive but there are more expensive BB's by other brands with less good results, so I think the price is okay considering the quality.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voilá. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless

on 6/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

Probably the best BB I've used to date! I love make up and I've tried so many different brands and I feel as a consumer I know what I'm talking about lol. This does not feel greasy on your face, it's so sheer and it doesn't have that feeling like you just put on a mask that you wear around all day! I highly recommend this product! The smell is ok too.

on 6/5/2014 6:40:00 PM

I haven't used a lot of bb creams but you can tell a good product when you see one! Not greasy, quite creamy, dewy finish for a well hydrated face that looks natural!

on 4/14/2014 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this amazing BB cream -35% and it cost me 25 euros.

I am a fair skinned Greek girl and NC20 is my closest match. I use this cream in Medium and it matches my skin almost perfect.

This cream has a discrete yet really beautiful perfume, and the consistency is creamy and goes on smoothly.

It comes in a tube which i really love because it is very convenient and I can have it in my purse wherever I go.

The texture feels luxurious and it is not runny or watery..

The coverage is sheer, just enough to even out your skintone. What i love about this cream is that id doesnt feel like i am wearing a foundation, and it definitely doesn't look like it either. It looks so natural.

As for my skin, i would say I am normal to combination. My cheeks are neither dry nor oily, but i do get oily on my forehead, nose, chin and around my nose.

This cream has a semi-matte, almost dewy finish, if i only apply one coat.

If i go on with more, it definitely looks a bit shiny.

Usually i only apply one coat and leave it as it is. I don't wear a moisturizer underneath because i feel like it gives me enough moisture but that's just me.

In a few words:

PROS-
feels luxurious
looks natural
smells great
moisturises my skin
Medium is a perfect match on my NC20 skin
great packaging
a little goes a long way
tube has a narrow opening which means less or no product waste
yellow undertones which is great for my yellowish skin, might not be so great for the cooler skin toned ones

CONS-
i got it -35% but it is a bit on the pricey side
only 3 shades to choose between
might accentuate oiliness on combination to oily skins

Overall, i believe this is a great BB cream, especially if your skin is dry to normal. Combination might work too, like it works for me. Acne prone and oily skin ladies will not be satisfied as this will only look greasy and provide no coverage at all.

I do recommend this and I have already bought a second tube.

on 4/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

This is a good BB cream all 4 of my friends used this in Medium shade. They also used Shiseido perfect smoothing powder foundation over this and they have used this ever since it came out. Three of my friend have dry skin type and one have oily skin type and this product work great for them. I will give this a try myself. This BB cream cost $33 at Macy. It cheaper than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer that I used $43. I will updated again when I try this.

on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM

Shiseido is my favorite skin care line and I wear their White Lucent Softener underneath the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion every night before bedtime...after I wash my face with their Benefiance cleaner. And I'm usually washing away my HG makeup, Shiseido Powder Cream Foundation compact. Though I do love Shiseido, I was shocked at how poor their BB offering performed. Coverage was lacking, product did not blend well, and their range of colors was poor, none matching my skin tone. In addition, it oxidized and made my face look orange, as if I'd slathered on fake tanning cream. Just not up to Shiseido's usual high standards.

on 1/24/2014 7:10:00 AM

So I saw this in a magazine and as my mum was on the hunt for BB creams and suggested to her to buy this Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream. She bought it in light and found it was a very versatile product with just enough coverage for every day use. She started experimenting and added it with the Clinique CC Cream and it was amazing! As I was suffering from mild acne, I had highly pigmented scars and a few pimples left, after my treatment. Just a few weeks ago, my mum gave me this BB cream to use opposed to my normal heavy liquid foundation. I still have the scars, but it gives great coverage. At first, when I squeezed it out of the tube, it was whitish and when I applied it over my face, it was the wrong colour. I kept on blending it in as I would like moisturiser and then evened it out with the Beauty Blender. By the time I finished, it had oxidised and was a perfect match for my Asian skin. I have a fairly congested face and my pores didn't seemed to show as much as other make-ups I have used previously. If my pimple was still a little noticeable, I'd dab a bit on and blend it. My skin is oily and even though my face did oil up during the day, the BB cream didn't congest my face. Overall, this is my holy grail item, this is essential to my daily routine and with a bit of blush and lip balm, it gives the perfect natural look!