Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.1

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/18/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I like this for a "non-makeup" day. I always like a little something on my face for protection from the weather, sun, etc and this does not exacerbate any dry patches and it doesn't sink into my pores.

on 5/13/2015 1:36:00 AM

I purchased a tube of this over a year ago and just can't seem to make myself want to use it on a regular basis. I first purchased the light and had to go back and exchange for the medium, this was surprising since I am light to medium with neutral undertones but do tend to stay on the lighter side of make-up choices unless I am spending a lot of time outside and have picked up some color.

The product is very sheer and provides very little coverage. If you suffer from roscea or any type of redness or hyper pigmentation, this will not provide enough coverage to even out skin tone. I, fortunately, only have slight redness on my right cheek every morning since I sleep on my right side and it eventually goes away as the day wears on, but it can make applying make-up tricky if I don't get good coverage to even out that redness. Applying multiple layers of this on my right cheek didn't budge the redness whatsoever, but did make the rest of my face look dewy and youthful. The product also doesn't last long and wears off after about 4 hours.

The product has a nice texture, is very creamy and applies nicely, but again is very sheer. Since I waited too long to take it back for a refund I am trying to use it up as a primer before applying my foundation. I will not repurchase when I have finished this tube.

on 5/12/2015 1:58:00 AM

I bought this unseen, as I had heard good things about it and it is very cheap (very - like €10, less than DS) in my favourite online beauty shop.

I was surprised to see that the colour Light was an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone, it actually does dissappear on me.
Whilst I still prefer the glowy finish and more thorough covering of the Clarins BB, this is a perfectly good alternative for the winter months as the Clarins ones are too dark.

So, it doesn't cover much which is fine on good skin days, and is buildable on not good skin days. The finish isn't completely matte and not glowy, and I don't think it runs either yellow or pink. The tube is probably the best BB or foundation packaging I've come across, and I love the built-in sunscreen.

For me nanoblur works with it just fine, I can mix the blur in or add it on top without looking cakey or crumbly. That cannot be said for the Clarins! If it's scented at all, it's hardly detectable, unlike many other shiseido products.

So why not just give a perfect score, you may ask? Well, I think it's down to the finish, I want to look the way I do with the BB I've been comparing it to, and while this is very, very nice, it's not that holy c×ap, perfect skin! " results.

on 4/10/2015 3:08:00 PM

I love this BB cream and it's my everyday makeup wonder. Has a decent coverage and skin looks beautiful and natural. I have normal/dry skin and use moisturizer or serum under the BB cream. I get compliments on my skin very often. I love the fact that has an SPF of 30. It's wonderful. I have tried a lot of bad creams and tinted moisturisers and this is the best hands down.

It is a nice product. Feels balmy and is easy to apply as it gets spread over the face like a dream. The coverage is light to medium. The BB cream does even out the skin tone a bit. Works better on a drier skin. The colour is not too pink or yellow so will suit most.
The downside is the fact that facial redness is not camouflaged well. Besides, the product wears off your skin pretty soon, so in 4-5 hours there is almost no coverage at all. Haven't tried setting the product with some powder. Maybe that would solve the problem.

on 2/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Best BB cream I've ever used. When you first put it on it almost looks like it won't blend or work well but after about 15 minutes as it oxidizes it makes your skin look great!! I find it works best when I follow up with a light dusting of sheer powder. Would for sure buy again.

on 1/16/2015 6:50:00 AM

I was reluctant to buy this because I thought I had found my HG Beauty Balm in Lancome Hydra Zen (which is also quite good!) but I am glad I did! This Shiseido BB is amazing!!! I never found anything that looks so very natural and that evens out skin tone at the same time! I have the medium to light shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It gives me that peachy glow I always wanted without 'orange' coming to mind. Does not settle in fine lines or pores. I love it and will definitely buy again. It's relatively expensive but there are more expensive BB's by other brands with less good results, so I think the price is okay considering the quality.

on 6/18/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Solid quality BB Cream, does what it is supposed to: light to medium coverage, healthy looking, hydrated and uniformized skin. Plus a 30 SPF makes it rather perfect for winter days and city life in general. I used the entire tube, sometimes by itself, sometimes with compact powder over, sometimes, when looking for a better coverage, say to go out at night, putting a bit of foundation on strategic spots, voilá. Its kind of hard to use it and not make it work, but then again it's Shiseido right? And that is the downside, animal testing and price - although it wasn't crazy expensive there ARE equally good and cheaper products in the market.

All in all, a good option.

on 6/9/2014 1:21:00 AM

Love wearing this bb cream on my days off when I want some coverage but not feel like I'm wearing any makeup, also great it has 30+ sunscreen, i like to put some powdery foundation on top to set it and then my skin looks natural and flawless

on 6/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

Probably the best BB I've used to date! I love make up and I've tried so many different brands and I feel as a consumer I know what I'm talking about lol. This does not feel greasy on your face, it's so sheer and it doesn't have that feeling like you just put on a mask that you wear around all day! I highly recommend this product! The smell is ok too.