October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Perfecting BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by gpiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not what I expected - didn't deliver what most high end BB cremes should deliver (on my face anyways). The choice of shades aren't great either - it seemed Shade 01 (the one I bought) is too light and Shade 02 is too dark. I'm fair-skinned and it's the end of the winter where I live, therefore my complexion is as pale as I get and this was too light on me - it washed me right out, in fact. The next shade up was much too dark, unfortunately. It went on alright, wasn't difficult to put on, but just did not look good at all.

I tried this as Clinique and Estee Lauder are sister companies and the place I went didn't carry Estee Lauder so I thought I would give this one a try. It's a little but cheaper than Estee Lauder's BB creme...I returned this product and will be purchasing Estee Lauder's BB creme again - I learned my lesson and will stick with EL from now on for BB cremes!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by lesk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this bb cream has good coverage. unfortunetly what that coverage for me is a dull greyish tinted chalkiness. I expected way more from such an expensive product. it feels nice until it dries into an uneven film on my face. its a tinted moisturizer rather than bb. would make a good moisturizer too if the chalky tint was left out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Excellent coverage. Not too sure if it's doing anything for my skin but I do like wearing it if I want my skin to breathe.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed. This BB does what it says it will - smooths the look of my skin, and it covers quite well (would use some concealer on anything stubborn...). I also can't feel it once it's on, and I don't have to wait for it to dry and set (like some other BB's I've tried).
My skin is olive/medium-toned, and I am using shade 2 (I believe there are only 3). It's perfect. It truly does not look like I'm wearing anything on my face - just looks like great skin ;)