December 21, 2014 | 1638 users online

Foundations - Sephora - Instant Airbrush Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Loritheglory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never used airbrush make-up before, except at my wedding make-up trial, where the airbrush make-up looked horrible and cakey on me (I obviously chose a different type of make-up). However, I loooove this airbrush make-up! It covers extremely well and does not look cakey at all! It feels like I am not wearing make-up at all. It has a great shade selection and I actually found my perfect shade, which is somewhat difficult, because I am so pale.

There are a few small downsides though. It is somwehat annoying when my eyelids or lips get covered, so I usually cover one eye at a time with a paper towel and wear chapstick during the spraying (to wipe it off easily). Another small downside is that the can does not last as long as regular make-up would (although it technically has more product inside). I guess the product is just very condensed, so I use it up in about 6 weeks. However, I never had problems with the can getting clogged, which I feared!

Despite the downsides, I have repurchased this product already and will continue doing so, because I have never had a make up that looked so good on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ShawndyLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used Dior's Airflash in the past and liked it, so when this went on sale on Sephora's web-site, I ordered it just to compare the two. I ordered the "light ivory" shade (shown in the photo I just uploaded). I honestly can't tell the difference between this and my Airflash. I'm so impressed! I just sprayed it directly on to my Samantha Chapman stippling brush and blended it on to my face. This airbrushed my ruddy complexion perfectly!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by devo0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful color selection so orange ! Yuck couldn't even see what it wore like since it was so orange

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For starters I didn't buy this product but I was tempted. I used this at Sephora and was intrigued by the concept of aerosol foundation. It seemed to last all day and really made me look dolled up/flawless. Keep in mind that I tried this in the afternoon hours after my makeup already set him. I'm not sure how effective this would be to replace my current routine.

The price isn't bad $20 for 6 ounces if I remember correctly. However when you spray it the particles condense very closely so you have to spray multiple times to get it in the different areas of your face - I sprayed in the t zone, along my chin, beside each of my temples, on my nose, and on each of my cheeks.

I'm tempted to buy, but feel like I wouldn't be doing myself any favors getting used to a freakin can of make up. I would feel like a clown spray painting my face if I used daily. Maybe I'm just not glam enough for this. I'm sure celebrities use this on the regular.