August 31, 2014 | 983 users online

Mascara - Essence - I love extreme crazy volume

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I think that with essence's mascara you cannot go wrong.. They are cheap and good quality for the price and this one was really good and had a good size for my little eyes and short lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

OMG! This mascara is not what you'd expect for a really cheap mascara (2.80!). It's really amazing! It thickens, lengthens, holds curl and makes lashes really "extreme". It is so cheap and works better than expensive mascaras I have tried with no clumps, I am really impressed and will continue to purchase and buy another :D You need this in your life! Hahaha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favourite. cheap, works great. love it because it comes off easily when washing face but stays nice all day regardless. I always get compliments, people ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I purchased this product because I was searching for a dupe (-ish) variety of Covergirl's Lashblast mascara from a brand that doesn't do animal testing. (*I am PRETTY sure Essence is cruelty-free. I found a source that confirmed it, but also another one that said it was questionable...I trusted my first source, though. Tryin' my best over here.).

I LOVE Lashblast, and I have to say that this is just as good for me. What I like better about I Love Extreme is:

-Price! Only 5$ at ULTA. What a steal.

-Formula! It's very, very build-able. I don't find it clumpy, I think I can do 3 coats and have crazy false-looking lashes.

The only con I have is the brush size is a little crazy long, but it has nice end bristles (which I like for corners/bottom lashes).

All in all, this is a guilt-free purchase because it's CHEAP as heck and you don't have to support animal testing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Itsjustkristy

AWEFUL! I was looking forward to trying this mascara out cause of all the great reviews but ITS SO CLUMPY! even with like half a coat! It's clumpy, sticky, made my lashes imcredibly heavy and the brush is WAAAAY too long, it made applying the mascara so hard without getting it everywhere. But for 2.95 i guess i shouldn't have been surprised to be disappointed however i prefer my collection no clumps mascara which was only 2.95 as well

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will continue to purchase this mascara as long as I can find it ! I makes my lashes look AMAZING. but I would advise you not to put it on your lower lashes because the formula is a bit on the dry side, and it will flake if you do

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really love this mascara. Price is so inexpensive and great pink packaging. I was skeptic to try it at first even though it got great reviews, simply because I always thought essence was a low quality cheap brand. I was wrong! My lashes are average/long and naturally curled. Not too thick but thicker than some. This makes them so dark and full looking while adding a good bit of length too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by kimmy2506

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is perfect! After just one coat, my lashes are longer, fuller and awesome looking. I do wipe the side of the brush on the edge of the tube before I use it, because a fair bit of product stays on the brush. Makes it clumpy. Wiping it leaves the perfect amount of prduct on the brush.
I have repurchased this mascara, I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

I am loving this mascara. I prefer dramatic lashes and this delivers. It is advertised as a volume mascara but I find it very lengthening too. The brush is wonderful - tons of tiny bristles that grab and separate my lashes while still delivering volume. It also holds a curl really well. At the price point, you can't go wrong. Especially with other drugstore mascaras going for up to $12 CAD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It holds a curl well, and it adds length and volume. I haven't experienced smudges either.