April 18, 2014 | 891 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

To start I have combination, acne prone skin. I used these after I removed my makeup. I found it did help with the acne and black heads. They were dryer then the usual facial wipe, had a bizarre scent and a hefty price tag. I am conflicted. I would buy them again if they were on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by coconut17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STAY AWAY!!! This product made my face explode in zits - horrible horrible stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetxsour35

My skin gets very oily about midday and rather than having to wash it, I just use these to freshen up. I use them after workouts as well. They are a bit pricey but my skin doesn't react as well to other wipes. I have tried the Yes To Cucumbers version which wasn't effective since they didn't have salicylic acid. The wipes tend to be a bit drying at first, but it's not a problem if you have oily skin. The smell isn't amazing, however, but it is tolerable.

Overall a good product, have and will buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft not harsh but towelette is kinda dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by bridgetfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

New Zealand, $9.95 at Countdown supermarkets.

I use these religiously when I get super bad break outs and they are amazing. They're quite drying to my skin so I always make sure to use the Yes To Carrots night creme straight afterwards so my face doesn't freak out. They are a tad on the pricey side but there's nothing else on the market here like it so I'll settle.

Overall, totally recommend them for oily/acne-prone skin. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

Pros-
Takes off makeup
Does help with blemishes
Doesn't dry out skin
Doesn't sting eyes
Doesn't turn face red

Cons-
Smells a bit like baby powder
Towelette dries quickly
Leaves a sheen on my face afterwards