December 18, 2014 | 1089 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Already have repurchased these twice :) I have been on a natural beauty products kick for a long while and have found that these are intended to clean the face but nowhere on the packaging do these claim to remove makeup, so I wouldn't expect them to. These clothes are big, thick and a bit drying due to the Salicylic Acid in them. I use these everyday when I wake up to go to school so that I can save myself time without washing with a cleanser that requires water. I also hit these behind my ears and on the back of my neck, places that don't typically get washed but twice a week because that's how often I wash my hair. When I'm in a huge rush and didn't have the time to do a quick body shower I'll wipe these on my shoulders, chest including in-between my breasts, and any areas on my back I can reach. These places typically break out really bad in cystic acne and I find that these calm them down especially on days that I didn't get to wash. These are a great time saver and totally HG worthy. Don't know what I'd do without them!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I have been on a huge Yes To kick throughout the past several months, namely with the facial towelettes. I absolutely love the cucumber ones, but have also tried the blueberry and grapefruit ones. I believe these are intended to be used as a face wash substitute as opposed to a makeup remover. I was a bit hesitant to use these particular ones on my eyes, since I don't think they are technically a makeup remover and am unsure of how the salicylic acid would be on my sensitive eye area. I used these more as a refresher throughout the day or on super lazy days I didn't want to do my whole MIA ordeal and did notice my skin was a little clearer, fresher. I do not have what I would call acne, but I have problematic breakout areas in my chin/hormonal zone and am extremely oily. I have read consistently people complain about Yes To towelettes as irritating and drying, but have to disagree as I have never felt any irritation from the 6-7 different Yes To products I've tried throughout the summer. But if you are someone with sensitive skin, I would stay away from these since I have read consistently this has been an issue across the board. I love the way most of these products smell and was the most curious/letdown by the scent of the tomatoes line. They simply smell like medicated acne wipes, with maybe an herbal scent down in there somewhere. Overall, these towelettes are a thick, great quality (in any flavor you choose) as is the practical snap closure packaging (as opposed to the resealable kind)! Target often has good sales on these and a decent variety, also Ulta has BOGO50% off sales on these from time to time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If sacylic acid works on ur face then go buy it. But sacylic acid never works for me. This smells nice, it remove the SURFACE makeup about 80%? Won't remove waterproof stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked these!! I have really acne prone skin and went out of town camping so I bought these hoping they would control my pimples. I started getting blackheads and pimples and seriously overnight after using one wipe at night and rinsing with water in the morning my pimples were gone. I still get the occasionally blemish but they're significantly reduced. Not too harsh, gentle smell, cruelty free, effective! Great for sensitive, acne prone skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I do not like these towelettes as much as the cucumber ones. I know that these serve a different purpose- they are there to combat acne, but I do not get the same pleasure from using them as I do with other variations of this product. First of all, I do not like the smell. They do not smell fresh, but rather a little old or musty. Secondly, a glance at the ingredients list reveals that this contains alcohol. Why? People with acne have enough issues with irritation, so I feel that this ingredient is a bit unnecessary. These towelettes do a good job of removing makeup, but I will not be repurchasing them in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

To start I have combination, acne prone skin. I used these after I removed my makeup. I found it did help with the acne and black heads. They were dryer then the usual facial wipe, had a bizarre scent and a hefty price tag. I am conflicted. I would buy them again if they were on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by coconut17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

STAY AWAY!!! This product made my face explode in zits - horrible horrible stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetxsour35

My skin gets very oily about midday and rather than having to wash it, I just use these to freshen up. I use them after workouts as well. They are a bit pricey but my skin doesn't react as well to other wipes. I have tried the Yes To Cucumbers version which wasn't effective since they didn't have salicylic acid. The wipes tend to be a bit drying at first, but it's not a problem if you have oily skin. The smell isn't amazing, however, but it is tolerable.

Overall a good product, have and will buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft not harsh but towelette is kinda dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by bridgetfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

New Zealand, $9.95 at Countdown supermarkets.

I use these religiously when I get super bad break outs and they are amazing. They're quite drying to my skin so I always make sure to use the Yes To Carrots night creme straight afterwards so my face doesn't freak out. They are a tad on the pricey side but there's nothing else on the market here like it so I'll settle.

Overall, totally recommend them for oily/acne-prone skin. :)