Yes To Carrots Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes

3.7

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SALICYLIC ACID - 1% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM FRUTESCENS (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GALACTOARABINAN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM

on 7/21/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

These do a nice job of removing makeup. They don't irritate my skin and I like the salacylic acid.

on 12/14/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Already have repurchased these twice :) I have been on a natural beauty products kick for a long while and have found that these are intended to clean the face but nowhere on the packaging do these claim to remove makeup, so I wouldn't expect them to. These clothes are big, thick and a bit drying due to the Salicylic Acid in them. I use these everyday when I wake up to go to school so that I can save myself time without washing with a cleanser that requires water. I also hit these behind my ears and on the back of my neck, places that don't typically get washed but twice a week because that's how often I wash my hair. When I'm in a huge rush and didn't have the time to do a quick body shower I'll wipe these on my shoulders, chest including in-between my breasts, and any areas on my back I can reach. These places typically break out really bad in cystic acne and I find that these calm them down especially on days that I didn't get to wash. These are a great time saver and totally HG worthy. Don't know what I'd do without them!

on 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been on a huge Yes To kick throughout the past several months, namely with the facial towelettes. I absolutely love the cucumber ones, but have also tried the blueberry and grapefruit ones. I believe these are intended to be used as a face wash substitute as opposed to a makeup remover. I was a bit hesitant to use these particular ones on my eyes, since I don't think they are technically a makeup remover and am unsure of how the salicylic acid would be on my sensitive eye area. I used these more as a refresher throughout the day or on super lazy days I didn't want to do my whole MIA ordeal and did notice my skin was a little clearer, fresher. I do not have what I would call acne, but I have problematic breakout areas in my chin/hormonal zone and am extremely oily. I have read consistently people complain about Yes To towelettes as irritating and drying, but have to disagree as I have never felt any irritation from the 6-7 different Yes To products I've tried throughout the summer. But if you are someone with sensitive skin, I would stay away from these since I have read consistently this has been an issue across the board. I love the way most of these products smell and was the most curious/letdown by the scent of the tomatoes line. They simply smell like medicated acne wipes, with maybe an herbal scent down in there somewhere. Overall, these towelettes are a thick, great quality (in any flavor you choose) as is the practical snap closure packaging (as opposed to the resealable kind)! Target often has good sales on these and a decent variety, also Ulta has BOGO50% off sales on these from time to time.

If sacylic acid works on ur face then go buy it. But sacylic acid never works for me. This smells nice, it remove the SURFACE makeup about 80%? Won't remove waterproof stuff

on 7/21/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked these!! I have really acne prone skin and went out of town camping so I bought these hoping they would control my pimples. I started getting blackheads and pimples and seriously overnight after using one wipe at night and rinsing with water in the morning my pimples were gone. I still get the occasionally blemish but they're significantly reduced. Not too harsh, gentle smell, cruelty free, effective! Great for sensitive, acne prone skin!

on 7/18/2014 9:17:00 AM

I do not like these towelettes as much as the cucumber ones. I know that these serve a different purpose- they are there to combat acne, but I do not get the same pleasure from using them as I do with other variations of this product. First of all, I do not like the smell. They do not smell fresh, but rather a little old or musty. Secondly, a glance at the ingredients list reveals that this contains alcohol. Why? People with acne have enough issues with irritation, so I feel that this ingredient is a bit unnecessary. These towelettes do a good job of removing makeup, but I will not be repurchasing them in the future.

on 4/6/2014 2:33:00 PM

To start I have combination, acne prone skin. I used these after I removed my makeup. I found it did help with the acne and black heads. They were dryer then the usual facial wipe, had a bizarre scent and a hefty price tag. I am conflicted. I would buy them again if they were on sale.

on 2/18/2014 12:53:00 PM

STAY AWAY!!! This product made my face explode in zits - horrible horrible stuff!

on 11/8/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin gets very oily about midday and rather than having to wash it, I just use these to freshen up. I use them after workouts as well. They are a bit pricey but my skin doesn't react as well to other wipes. I have tried the Yes To Cucumbers version which wasn't effective since they didn't have salicylic acid. The wipes tend to be a bit drying at first, but it's not a problem if you have oily skin. The smell isn't amazing, however, but it is tolerable.

Overall a good product, have and will buy it again!

on 11/1/2013 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Soft not harsh but towelette is kinda dry.