October 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush body wash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by woahsara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Soap & Glory products, hands down, smells magnificent. This scent of this body wash reminds me of a slushy or a popsicle or of key lime pie. It's sweet with a hint of citrus. The packaging is lovely as usual with Soap & Glory products. I also love the pump on the bottle for easy dispensing while showering. At Shoppers Drug Mart this costed me over $14, which I thought was a little pricey for body wash however it's lasted me over three months so far and it leaves my skin soft, supple and smelling divine. I would most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Soap and Glory. I love their packaging, I love their products, and I love that I can purchase their products and feel luxurious without completely breaking the bank. However, this particular scent is not for me. The lime and sugar scent reminds me of a lemon vanilla ice cream that I used to eat as a kid, but there's just a little something about it that I can't place - something that almost makes it smell cheap? I know it's just this particular smell though, because I am in love with their peachy citrusy Righteous Butter/Clean on Me, and the warm fig scented Butter Yourself/Foam Call. You guys GOTTA try Soap and Glory, but this smell is not for everyone. I think I'll need my boyfriend to help me finish all this body wash, because the lather is so nice I just can't let it go to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by jessfxster

This product smells like some kind of Twister ice lolly, and I love it. When I first used it today, I couldn't get the pump to work as it seemed to be locked so I had to unscrew it and just pour it to use. If I still can't get it to work, I'll probably just start bashing the top tomorrow. But when I put it on, it went really nice and a small amount seemed to do the job well. It went so foamy and the smell just took over the whole room and it smelled reaaaaally good. I would definitely buy again, it does what it's supposed to and smells so delicious that you want to eat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Zoezoob

If you love sweet smells... Then this is out of this world, mind blowing and completely enticing must have bathroom product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by vivilessthanthree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells amazing. wakes up your skin! $15 in Australia so a wonderfuk price. i have very dry sensitive skin and this is wonderful. smells like a sweet lime fruity cocktail. and so much product for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by andreapirlosnose

Pah! The only thing more inconceivable to me than the notion that someone at Soap and Glory Towers gave this product the green light is the notion that people are actually buying it. If you grab a dictionary and flick through to 'sickly' or any synonym thereof, immediately next to it will be a small thumbnail photo of this heinous bottle of gunk. And if not then only because 'sickly' doesn't cover it. I think the scent they were going for was some kind of lemon sweetie and in a sense they succeeded. I prefaced that with 'in a sense' purely because any actual lemon sweetie as sickly as this tribute would cause any unfortunate soul sucking it to spit it out with such repulsion that it would propel beyond Earth's gravitational pull and glue itself to a nearby satellite. It would be naive of me to suppose that other cheap-ish shower products that smell less overpoweringly awful contain any fewer sketchy chemicals, but I'd rather wash in a state of blissful delusion than be reminded every loofah-stroke of my shower that there's a strong possibility the goo I'm covered in contains chemical compounds last seen in some kind of radioactive waste facility.

Not to mention its foaming capabilities are pretty crap, which I would expect (and might even be reassured by) in a product that sold itself on being SLS/harmful-chemical free. But it's of very little comfort in a product whose scent is basically an artist's impression of the Chernobyl exclusion zone if all the reactor staff had been stuffing themselves with economy lemon sherbets before the plant went up. Thumbs down. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by blondesbeautybag

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

At 6.50 this zesty body wash is a must-have for anyone with a sweet tooth! What I love about Soap & Glory is the big bottles the products come in. It has a easy-to-use pump to get however much product you would like to get out.

The consistency is thick and creamy. It lathers up beautifully and is really foamy yet moisturising. You don't need much product at all.

The scent is absolutely beautiful and quite like no other! It smells just like limes and is sure to liven up everyone's morning showers. It fills your whole bathroom with a zesty, citrusy scent. It is very addictive!

I can't wait to purchase the rest of this wonderful collection!

Read my full review at http://blondiesbeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/