December 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lait corps nutritif protecteur Mixa Bio

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mabelle62

OMG!?! This is not a term I use often but I am in awe in front of this product. Mixa is a brand I have seen in France for as long I can remember but I have never paid attention to it grow up and whilst I lived abroad for 13 years where I never saw any Mixa products, now back in France my curiosity was aroused by these orange and very cheap bottles. I chose a few products to try and this body lotion and the matching organic hand cream are really winners! The body lotion cost around 6 euros whilst the hand cream just over 3 euros. Both products perform beautifully, they moisturise really well, the smell is nice but discreet, the lotions are not sticking and you can dress quickly after applying it, the packaging practical and they are amazing value for money. if you travel to France or live in a country where the Mixa brand is available, give them a try. If you are curious about these products, check out their website.