Younique Moodstruck Pigment- Sexy

2.9

on 4/11/2015 4:26:00 AM

I like the loose pigments, but the cost is off putting. I understand they are animal and environmentallc friendly... but I would buy a lot more if their products were more affirdable.

For those with complaints of fall out, try spraying your eyeshadow brushes with water, rosewater or MAC's primer spray before applying.

on 3/25/2015 1:08:00 PM

I have bought about 5 of the Younique shadow pigments now and they barely show up! I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay, MAC, and Too-faced shadows....Younique does not even come close to having that kind of pigmentation. Honestly, it's the worst shadow I've ever purchased.

on 3/11/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a mediocre product. A friend of mine was having a party and I've been trying to build my primer collection, so I purchased the set of four. The service was a disaster, but that's a different story. The shadows are really pretty shades and seem like they have heavy pigmentation, but they're kinda somewhere between eyeshadow and a pigment. I definitely felt that mac or nyx were better quality. I got the shadows in January and is about a quarter gone already, which points to the fact that they really aren't that dense. I tap my brush a few times in the cap when I apply them. The other issue is that without primer they'll be faded in a few hours. With primer I'll have decent coverage throughout the work day. Won't be repurchasing, but I'll finish what I ordered.

on 3/8/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Honest opinion...
I have long eye lashes i just got this product to thicken them and try for a fuller look...
This product honestly looked like the results i got from cheap wal-mart mascara.. only difference is wal-mart mascara is a hell of a lot cheaper..
This product really irritated my eyes and i struggled to get it off without having my eyelashes fall out.
I was very disappointed with this product.

I would never personally buy this product again

on 10/5/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think Younique stinks. I don't like their products at all. These pigments are messy and fall all over my face. Yuck. I'm also sick of scammy MLM companies and the way that their "presenters" push their crap and blow up my Facebook timeline.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My review is that this is supposed to be bought by a presenter and not sold on Ebay.

on 8/5/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very pleasantly surprised. People like the reviewer previous to me need to realize that these are NOT regular pressed shadows. These are loose pigments. They are trickier to apply and take practice. However, the end results when applied correctly are AMAZING. The quality of the pigments are superb, and they remained in place all day without creasing. The quality is much higher than regular pressed shadow. I was very surprised in the quality and the colors. Apparently they come in matte and shimmer, and the shimmer ones are just great. I am not affiliated in any way with the brand.

The shimmery colors are very pretty and add a. Ice touch of shimmer. The matte colors are pretty but I had a hard time blending them. Both are very messy. The colors end up all over my face. I have to literally wash my face after applying. The matte doesn't come out too strong and when you add water to make it stronger it's impossible to blend. Don't expect a lot of product because the jars are super small. The shimmery colors are worth the price but I don't feel that the matte colors are.

on 6/1/2014 1:09:00 AM

These pigments are truly amazing. They rival the colors of MAC, but they are mineral like Bare Minerals. I also like that they gave matte and shiny pigments. The product stays on and does not accumulate at the crease or wear off easily. My make-up artist recommended these to me. Love them and would definitely purchase again.

on 5/23/2014 11:45:00 AM

I love my Younique pigments, might i even say just as much as my mac pigments? The quality is comparable, I actually did two comparison swatches for my friend and told her to pick which one was Mac and she couldn't. The size difference, Mac is 4.5 grams for $21 where Younique is only 1.1 for $10 but this doesn't bother me! Reason being, I've had my pigments for a few years and I've barely made a dent in them! And mac doesn't make smaller sizes, so you have to go through other sites to buy the samples which are claimed to be 1/4 tsp for about $5. And I cant tell you how many stories I've heard about people being ripped off because what they were receiving were not even genuine Mac pigments! Not to mention do you really trust some random person handling your makeup? maybe so but I'm just not that trusting. Ingredients play a big factor too, but you can do your own research on that. The only reason I didn't give 5 lipsticks is because id love to see more colors come out! I believe they have 32 right now, but what can I say this girl loves a big variety lol!!! I hope this review was helpful!
xoxo