October 1, 2014 | 1461 users online

Eye Shadow - Younique Moodstruck Pigment- Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by cinimini15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I have supppperrrr oily skin and eyelids and these pigments stay put! I absolutely love them, no creases and long last vibrant colors! It does take some practice to get the perfect look you want, but who doesn't want to play with makeup! I do! :) Shoot out to my awesome Younique Presenter Crystal Bond, love you girl! I am so happy you were able to convince me to try these! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Jollyholly1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My review is that this is supposed to be bought by a presenter and not sold on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by kittypasa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very pleasantly surprised. People like the reviewer previous to me need to realize that these are NOT regular pressed shadows. These are loose pigments. They are trickier to apply and take practice. However, the end results when applied correctly are AMAZING. The quality of the pigments are superb, and they remained in place all day without creasing. The quality is much higher than regular pressed shadow. I was very surprised in the quality and the colors. Apparently they come in matte and shimmer, and the shimmer ones are just great. I am not affiliated in any way with the brand.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by CompletelyMadforMakeup

The shimmery colors are very pretty and add a. Ice touch of shimmer. The matte colors are pretty but I had a hard time blending them. Both are very messy. The colors end up all over my face. I have to literally wash my face after applying. The matte doesn't come out too strong and when you add water to make it stronger it's impossible to blend. Don't expect a lot of product because the jars are super small. The shimmery colors are worth the price but I don't feel that the matte colors are.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by youniquebydee

Younique's Moonstruck Mineral Pigments I feel are the best. They apply smoothly, blend beautifully, and are the brightest pigments just adding water but especially if you add the Primer or Rosewater. The product is amazing and you can't beat the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Crisalta82

These pigments are truly amazing. They rival the colors of MAC, but they are mineral like Bare Minerals. I also like that they gave matte and shiny pigments. The product stays on and does not accumulate at the crease or wear off easily. My make-up artist recommended these to me. Love them and would definitely purchase again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

I love my Younique pigments, might i even say just as much as my mac pigments? The quality is comparable, I actually did two comparison swatches for my friend and told her to pick which one was Mac and she couldn't. The size difference, Mac is 4.5 grams for $21 where Younique is only 1.1 for $10 but this doesn't bother me! Reason being, I've had my pigments for a few years and I've barely made a dent in them! And mac doesn't make smaller sizes, so you have to go through other sites to buy the samples which are claimed to be 1/4 tsp for about $5. And I cant tell you how many stories I've heard about people being ripped off because what they were receiving were not even genuine Mac pigments! Not to mention do you really trust some random person handling your makeup? maybe so but I'm just not that trusting. Ingredients play a big factor too, but you can do your own research on that. The only reason I didn't give 5 lipsticks is because id love to see more colors come out! I believe they have 32 right now, but what can I say this girl loves a big variety lol!!! I hope this review was helpful!
xoxo

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Lmrowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried most of the products in youniques line and these pigments are awful. The jar is tiny - like a thimble and it's really nothing special, no better or worse than other brands you can buy at the store without additional shipping charges and being hounded by younique reps.
The colors are extremely vibrant & last a decent amount of time but for the time, cosy, and effort involved in purchasing them it's easier to find something at Sephora or your local department store.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Paperfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The product isn't horrible, but definitely not worth the price. It is nothing special. It does not have any remarkable qualities or even that great a color payoff.

They go for $10 each.

So why would I rate it 1 lipstick overall, while marking it extremely expensive?

While not extremely pricy (I mean, hey, what's $10?), the amount of product you receive for the $10 is laughable. Priced per gram, this eyeshadow is very expensive. Let's agree that "Chanel" is an especially high end makeup brand. A Chanel eyeshadow mono (llusion d’Ombre Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow) goes for $36 and contains approximately 3 grams of product, meaning per gram, Chanel costs $12. This makes Younique just slightly cheaper, but nowhere near the same quality. Despite the manageable price, it is important to look at the amount of product you're getting in exchange for it. Per gram, this is drugstore quality product selling for high-end quality prices.

Contrary to the earlier review, Younique is NOT a vegan company, and this is not a vegan (or even vegetarian) product, as, the carmine used to dye it pink is made from crushed beetles.

I suspect that the ratings are inflated because they are reviewed by people who sell the product, which creates a conflict of interest. Please take this into consideration when you decide whether to buy Younique products based on reviews.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Alora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a new line of mineral cosmetics designed and produced in Utah. My nail tech's sister and brother own the company and she introduced me to the line. Love it! They have a primer that is super silky and prepares the eyelid for the pigments. Since the pigments are powder form the primer acts to hold color in place 16 or more hours (for me). My favorite shade is Sassy but combined with Sexy, Curious and Confident my eyes pop. It is their formulas, colors and long-lasting quality that will keep me as a customer!