Younique Moodstruck Pigment- Sexy

3.0

First of all I had never used a Pigment before buying Younique set of four pigments in Sexy , Daring , Confident and angelic. I also bought the Glorious primer which is My #1 beauty product now and forever ! I will be doing a review on that next! I apply the primer all over my face and then swipe the leftover primer onto my eyelids not too much but make sure its even. I can NEVER EVER keep eye makeup on my eyes ! no matter what product I have used ! I liked MAC , Lancome , and estee lauder before trying younique . They very first thing I noticed was the amazing color saturation on my lids ! I used very very little maybe because of the primer , The color blended easily and I got better results than with anything I ever used before ! After the first week my applications got better and better , as this is pigment it takes practice to get the look you want but once you do it is truly life changing ! I also like that this is more natural than most makeup , My daughter and I are actually doing a school project on Dangerous chemicals in makeup and we found really nasty stuff even in the higher end products ! and there is LEAD in almost all lipsticks and 90% of halloween makeup !!! So now we have switched to using Younique for good ! at the end of the day the mascara ( 3D fiber lash kit ) was still perfect and my eyelids were not smudged or even creased !!!! Crazy perfect, I even slept in it once and woke up to perfect eyeshadow and eyelashes ! Even the eyeliner barley smudged ! Incredible !!! I talked to a makeup artist ( working on a wedding I am doing photography for) and she said its incredible quality makeup and that most people just do not take the time to learn how to use it ! ALSO A WARNING !!! NEVER EVER BUY YOUNIQUQ FROM AMAZON OR EBAY !!!! It is against their policy and therefore most is knockoff product made on china with heavy metals and chemicals ! Always buy through a Younique presenter ! If you find a good presenter she will help you with application tips and you will be a pro before you know it! Plus Younique has a 14 day money back guarantee !!!! WOW thats amazing!

on 4/11/2015 4:26:00 AM

I like the loose pigments, but the cost is off putting. I understand they are animal and environmentallc friendly... but I would buy a lot more if their products were more affirdable.

For those with complaints of fall out, try spraying your eyeshadow brushes with water, rosewater or MAC's primer spray before applying.

on 3/25/2015 1:08:00 PM

I have bought about 5 of the Younique shadow pigments now and they barely show up! I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay, MAC, and Too-faced shadows....Younique does not even come close to having that kind of pigmentation. Honestly, it's the worst shadow I've ever purchased.

on 3/11/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a mediocre product. A friend of mine was having a party and I've been trying to build my primer collection, so I purchased the set of four. The service was a disaster, but that's a different story. The shadows are really pretty shades and seem like they have heavy pigmentation, but they're kinda somewhere between eyeshadow and a pigment. I definitely felt that mac or nyx were better quality. I got the shadows in January and is about a quarter gone already, which points to the fact that they really aren't that dense. I tap my brush a few times in the cap when I apply them. The other issue is that without primer they'll be faded in a few hours. With primer I'll have decent coverage throughout the work day. Won't be repurchasing, but I'll finish what I ordered.

on 3/8/2015 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Honest opinion...
I have long eye lashes i just got this product to thicken them and try for a fuller look...
This product honestly looked like the results i got from cheap wal-mart mascara.. only difference is wal-mart mascara is a hell of a lot cheaper..
This product really irritated my eyes and i struggled to get it off without having my eyelashes fall out.
I was very disappointed with this product.

I would never personally buy this product again

on 10/5/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think Younique stinks. I don't like their products at all. These pigments are messy and fall all over my face. Yuck. I'm also sick of scammy MLM companies and the way that their "presenters" push their crap and blow up my Facebook timeline.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My review is that this is supposed to be bought by a presenter and not sold on Ebay.

on 8/5/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very pleasantly surprised. People like the reviewer previous to me need to realize that these are NOT regular pressed shadows. These are loose pigments. They are trickier to apply and take practice. However, the end results when applied correctly are AMAZING. The quality of the pigments are superb, and they remained in place all day without creasing. The quality is much higher than regular pressed shadow. I was very surprised in the quality and the colors. Apparently they come in matte and shimmer, and the shimmer ones are just great. I am not affiliated in any way with the brand.

The shimmery colors are very pretty and add a. Ice touch of shimmer. The matte colors are pretty but I had a hard time blending them. Both are very messy. The colors end up all over my face. I have to literally wash my face after applying. The matte doesn't come out too strong and when you add water to make it stronger it's impossible to blend. Don't expect a lot of product because the jars are super small. The shimmery colors are worth the price but I don't feel that the matte colors are.

on 6/1/2014 1:09:00 AM

These pigments are truly amazing. They rival the colors of MAC, but they are mineral like Bare Minerals. I also like that they gave matte and shiny pigments. The product stays on and does not accumulate at the crease or wear off easily. My make-up artist recommended these to me. Love them and would definitely purchase again.