July 22, 2014 | 1436 users online

Blush - Sleek - Mirrored Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The level of pigmentation is insane - just a touch with a soft brush will provide you with a nice pink combined with silver shimmer that looks really as the name suggests - mirrored pink. It stays on for a long time. I highly recommend. I you are warm type probably Rose Gold is the same but with gold sparkles - better match. But I believe this shade will compliment any skintone <3 Love & Recommend, want to buy more, but I rarely use blush anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

This is a great shade of pink, I am in love! This was part of their Aqua collection that came out this past Spring 2013. I wish I had purchased 2 since it is no longer available on their website. This, when applied lightly, is the perfect pink with just a slight shimmer...absolutely beautiful. Their products are highly pigmented and don't take much so they last for ages. I definitely recommend this color, and all of their blushes but if you can get your hands on mirrored pink GRAB it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sleek does it again. When they get a blush right, they REALLY get a blush right. Mirrored Pink from their Aqua Collection (that I struggled to find anywhere and eventually bought off Ebay) is on a par with their staple, Rose Gold. Not peachy like Rose Gold, this is much cooler toned true mid pink with silver rather than gold shimmer.

As is typical with all Sleek blushes, it's very pigmented and is easy to overdo, but when applied with a light hand it's very flattering. I love the shimmer in Sleek blushes, they manage to look sheen-y rather than glittery. Gives a luminous glow to the cheeks, so fresh and pretty for spring.

At 4.49 with the sturdiest, most functional little compact to be found at this price level, I once again have a new favourite blush.