October 23, 2014 | 933 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - No.7 Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Fair

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by smntha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely a great tinted moisturizer! It leaves me feeling like my skin tone is even without caking on a lot of product. I dislike foundations and use this as my face makeup (along with a little concealer and finishing powder) for every day wear. My skin tends to get oily throughout the day however; so I mix a bit of this together with an oil-control moisturizer to get a matte look all day. No breakouts, either! I have been buying this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by catlady21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has a nice consistency and is easy to apply. It gives good coverage as far as tinted moisturisers go and lasts all day (doesn't flake or settle into lines). I would suggest treating this like a foundation and apply a moisturiser first. You get a smoother result.

On the downside, this product only comes in 2 shades. If you have very pale skin i.e. NC15 the 'fair' shade tends to make your face look a bit a bit 'orangey/pinky' compared to chest/arms etc. Hence I only tend to wear this product when I have fake tanned. Its also relatively expensive if you don't get in in an offer.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

I like that this tinted moisturizer has SPF 15 and that it is lighter than the cream foundation I sometimes use, which I think leaves my skin looking kind of mask-like. This is light, but not light enough for me. I use an additional SPF 15 untinted moisturizer and blend it with the Boots for a nice, light cover. I would buy this again because it is lighter than other foundations, is quick to apply with my fingers, and is available pretty cheap at Target.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm suprised I haven't written a review of this product as I've been wearing it for the past 2 summers.

I'm pink-and-white toned naturally, and I was worried that this might have orangey undertones but no fear. It really is "Fair".

Coverage is suprisingly good - definately medium coverage. In fact when I got it I was a bit perplexed as it's more like a light foundation in consistency than a moisteriser. But I'd rather a good coverage than a tinted moisteriser that doesn't conceal anything.

I dot it all around my face and buff in circles with a foundation brush and the result is so natural no-one would really be sure if I was wearing a base or not! Unless they knew I don't normally look that even toned.

Finish is glowy but don't worry - it's not shiny. I wear moisteriser underneath but it's more habit than anything, it's probably not needed.

Oh, and the tube has lasted the past 2 summers and is still going strong. That's great value for the price.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by nardor

I bought this product, in a target store. I have been using it about a week. So far no breakouts. It is smooth and good coverage for a tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by modestyblaise78

This is really great!
It actually covers more than other tinted moisturizers I've tried (but please not that this is still not much of a cover), it has a great texture and looks perfectly natural on my NW 20 skin.
It doesn't smell bad, and it has SPF 15.
I ordered it from a friend living in London, and I am so happy I did it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sugadii

i used this in medium and i absolutely love it.it goes on perfectly with a foundation brush and is almost completely unnoticeable...my partner isnt a fan of the '''foundation face'' so this was the perfect solution and i love it.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2002 8:07:00 PM More reviews by PiiinkPixie

this is brilliant! i'm so completely impressed. this tinted moisturiser has "medium" coverage, so it's much much thicker than those kinda watery tm like za's or shiseido that i've tried. it's rich, but it doesn't feel all greasy or cakey or masky, n it totally removes the need for foundation. i love that, n the fact that it leaves my skin baby soft n looking *flawless* the colour match is perfect 2(i'm a mac nc30) n it hasn't broken me out. Unbelievable! plus, it has spf! my only gripe is the packaging, it's in a tube, but it kinda spills out if u tip it, even if u don't squeeze the tube. but besides that, this is great!

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No