December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Dry Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverStyle Texture Series Energizing Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

L'Oreal Ever Style Energizing Dry Shampoo did not deliver. The difference before and after using this was barely noticeable. I take sections and do a quick blast - repeating through the crown area allowing the product to absorb in before styling and sadly it did not absorb excess oil.

For reference I washed my hair two days prior but needed my style to last several more hours. I have medium (not fine or thick) hair, wavy in texture but pretty flat in the crown area. I normally wash at least every other day but my hair was not beyond the help of a good dry shampoo spray! I used this product several times altering the distance sprayed just to make sure I couldn't make it work before reviewing.

It didn't leave a bunch of white residue so I guess that is good but I wouldn't buy this again. Its going in the garbage:(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. This is my first dry shampoo and I really noticed a difference in my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by cocokel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have baby-fine, thin, dark blonde hair that looks dirty within 12 hours of washing. I've been on an endless quest since my teens to find a dry shampoo that banishes greasy roots without turning my scalp white. I was enticed by L'Oreal's EverStyle Dry Shampoo's low price (~$6) and wide availability after running out of Klorane's similar product.

Sadly, this product did not work for me. I saw no difference in my hair despite applying the product generously. My roots still looked greasy. Worse, the fragrance was reminiscent of cheap deodorant and gave me a headache. I will be returning it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I needed some dry shampoo as my Blandi was used up and the Rene Furterer was real low. So went to the drugstore hoping for a less expensive replacement. The Garnier Fructis had too much citrus smell so I went for the L'Oreal Everstyle. My hair is fine. This stuff does NOTHING much for my hair. To me it has a rubbing alcohol smell too. I swear, I use three times as much of this stuff on my roots and my hair still looked like it needed a bath and I had to wear a hat. I've tried it three times and now it gets tossed. It didn't add volume, didn't make my hair look clean and I am a very disappointed buyer. It's a NO in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

Bought this on a whim. I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos, and generally the aerosol ones work well, but for the number of uses I get compared to the cost, they aren't worth it. Powders last forever, but tend to over powder your hair. This is fairly cheap, and is super effective. I really like the smell, and it doesn't over power my hair or make it feel gross. TBD how many uses I'll get out of it for the price, but I'm pretty optimistic. Paid about $6, and at the very least it holds as much as some $20 bottles.