November 27, 2014 | 1239 users online

Gels/Soaps - Exederm Baby Bath

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by limespider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally write reviews once I've used a product for a while. However, I just used this wash tonight and my skin felt a little itchy and irritated. It was mild irritation, but still strange given this product is for babies with eczema.

After I dried my face, my mild rosacea was visibly red, as were my breakouts. Overall, my skin was blotchy. I have been using Purpose -- which does not make my face itch or red -- but does make it very dry and therefor irritated in the long run.

I cannot believe how hard it is to find a simple, non irritating, no fragrance, no SLS wash! I have tried them all. Natural whole foods selections, high-end, drugstore brands, baby stuff, home-made concoctions...Sigh.

Of course I will give this Exederm wash another try, but I wanted to share my skins initial reaction for those with uber sensitive skin. Also, if you have any recommendations, I'd love to know!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a baby wash for eczema however I use this as a face wash.
It's a non-foaming liquid that is color and fragrance free, does not contain parabens or SLS.
I have dry, sensitive, clog prone skin. Does not cause any irritation, break-outs or dryness.