August 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Deodorants - Rexona Clinical Protection

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

On short, no, it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing product. Stopped my sweating (and I have a really bad swearing problem). Quite expensive though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Up until recently, this and the Dove equivalent were the only antiperspirants that actually worked for me. They are REALLY good at controlling sweatiness, better than any other form of deo that I've tried, and don't irritate my underarms, but now that I've discovered a Nivea aerosol that works almost as well, I don't really use it this much.

The three major cons (for me) with this product:

--Applying at night. I did sometimes use this in the morning, but it does work better if you use it like it says and apply at night, plus it takes quite a while to absorb completely. I usually shower in the morning, so it really doesn't fit well with my routine.

--White marks! This is really bad with darker clothes, as it just streaks everywhere. Not a confidence booster at all!

--Price. This is really expensive for a deodorant/antiperspirant, no way around it. Unless you can find it on sale, it's about NZ$16 which is kinda horrific. Although worth it for the effectiveness of the product.

At this stage, I've got one of these which I use occasionally when I've got a really important occasion where I'm likely to be very nervous/sweaty, but otherwise I use my (much cheaper and more convenient) Nivea aerosol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

works! I live in humid Australia and nothing beats this HG definitely! love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Purple scent from their Fragrance collection which is my fave one I've tried so far. It is a creamy paste that you wind up out of the container and then apply to your underarms. I use this before bed & sometimes still if I've forgotten in the mornings before I head out.

I've used Driclor in the past which you can get from pharmacies and that product is a roll-on that completely 100% if applied before bed will stop all sweating. So comparing the two Rexona's anti-perspirant works about 70% to stop sweat coming through I would say, myself being a heavy sweater.

I use this daily as Driclor is very harsh on my skin and can be a bit unconformable most of the time, so I only use that when necessary. Overall I do think this product does actually stop perspiration to some extent and I would def recommend this to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Tayla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only deodorant I will buy, it works miracles! I live in a hot climate so I need an effective deodorant and this works so well it's scary. I no longer sweat during the day and when I go to the gym with it on I do not perspire half as much as I used to. It also has a lovely smell and one application lasts me all night and day. I apply it after a shower before bed every night so that by morning it is already in effect. I even had my partner start using it, as he sweats quite a lot and he has seen a huge decrease in the amount he perspires during the day. I love this product and I highly recommend it to everyone.