September 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Hydra Life Pro youth matifying fluid

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by gkc87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first Dior product I had used. I was really excited cuz I thought Dior was one of the best brands in this regard. But it was a huge disappointment. I can say the only thing I liked about this is its glass bottle. I find it useless and it is a loss of money. It did not cause any irritations or break-out on my face but it didn't provide any benefits either. Any moderate drugstore moisturizer that costs far less money would do the same and maybe even better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

I just can't believe I paid a freaking lot of money for this useles product! I bought this in Spain when I was having my holiday there so I think I had too much sun that day because I couldn't think straight and bought this stuff.
I went to a Parfumerie and started looking around for a matifying product and the SA smelled my ''naivity'' and basically I just ended up with this thing. My mistake for being weak when it comes to finding a freaking matifying product that works! Probably I will never find one. Oh well!

The fluid comes in a clear, glass, slim bottle and you can see that it is pearly white. It smells fresh. It goes well on your skin. For a moment you think you have your miracle product....buuuuuttt....
After very hours, my skin was oily, irritated and I had 2 new pimples on my forehead. Second time I tried it- same thing.

It is very expensive and I hope I will never ever pay that much again for a product. Unles of course one day a miracle will happen and I will find my perfect mattifier and then I will not eat for weeks just to buy it.

I hope though that this fluid works for someone! Maybe my skin is just weird or I had very high hopes.