December 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Light Blue

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

This a great eye brightener for the inner rim because it is such a unique color and it's not too stark. I prefer this over the nude shade of the same pencil. I like to apply two thin layers on my waterline and it really brightens up my eye! Plus it's creamy. I love this color. It lasts a majority of the day for me. It starts wearing off in the outer portion of my waterline. But I'm fine with that honestly since it is just a subtle addition to my eye makeup. You also have to sharpen it, but really that's the only way kohl/really creamy pencils work. If it were retractable, it would just break all the time. I freeze my pencil to make sharpening easier. Yeah, it also wastes some product, but pencils come with more product than retractables so whatever. I'd definitely check this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by lauralately

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These look to be Rimmel's answer to Milani's hugely popular Liquif'Eye pencils; unlike Liquif'Eye, the Rimmel pencils come in a few awesome, unusual colors. This is a very, very pale matte blue color, quite unusual and just the shade I was looking for. It's super creamy and very opaque for such a pale colored pencil. I knocked off a lippie because I bought it to use all over the lid (which I can do with the Liquif'Eye pencils), and it didn't go on very evenly. I really wish they made this in jumbo shadow pencil form - it's delightful, and once I evened it out by putting pale blue shadow over it, this pencil lasted all night on my lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice pale blue. It kinda like pastel blue actually. I bought this to use on my waterline. Sometimes white can be a bit too harsh and nude, I don't find brightens enough. This for me is the best of both worlds! I wish it did last longer on my waterline but for the priced and quality, I would definitely be buying a backup :) Goes on very creamy, like all of the other colors in the Scandaleyes Kajal kohl pencil line :)