Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Light Blue

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

This a great eye brightener for the inner rim because it is such a unique color and it's not too stark. I prefer this over the nude shade of the same pencil. I like to apply two thin layers on my waterline and it really brightens up my eye! Plus it's creamy. I love this color. It lasts a majority of the day for me. It starts wearing off in the outer portion of my waterline. But I'm fine with that honestly since it is just a subtle addition to my eye makeup. You also have to sharpen it, but really that's the only way kohl/really creamy pencils work. If it were retractable, it would just break all the time. I freeze my pencil to make sharpening easier. Yeah, it also wastes some product, but pencils come with more product than retractables so whatever. I'd definitely check this out.

on 5/10/2013 3:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These look to be Rimmel's answer to Milani's hugely popular Liquif'Eye pencils; unlike Liquif'Eye, the Rimmel pencils come in a few awesome, unusual colors. This is a very, very pale matte blue color, quite unusual and just the shade I was looking for. It's super creamy and very opaque for such a pale colored pencil. I knocked off a lippie because I bought it to use all over the lid (which I can do with the Liquif'Eye pencils), and it didn't go on very evenly. I really wish they made this in jumbo shadow pencil form - it's delightful, and once I evened it out by putting pale blue shadow over it, this pencil lasted all night on my lid.

on 4/22/2013 2:43:00 PM

This is a very nice pale blue. It kinda like pastel blue actually. I bought this to use on my waterline. Sometimes white can be a bit too harsh and nude, I don't find brightens enough. This for me is the best of both worlds! I wish it did last longer on my waterline but for the priced and quality, I would definitely be buying a backup :) Goes on very creamy, like all of the other colors in the Scandaleyes Kajal kohl pencil line :)