August 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Shadow - Makeup Geek - Cocoa Bear

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

MAC is not as consistent as some people think. I've had more duds with them over the years than I can count, and it forced me to stop buying the brand-- besides the lipsticks. Currently there is no shade that matches this since Brown Script was discontinued.
For a baby brand, the MUG shadows are good and affordable. Cocoa Bear is a staple red based brown that enhances all eye colors and adds something special to the eye crease.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok first off I have to say my friend bought two MG eyeshawdows and this was one of them,
she tried it one time and did not like it, so she gave it to me.

I found it to change colors as the day went on, also it was hard to blend and looked
muddy on me, the other color she gave me was a lighter color and that just wore off
by lunch time....

the price is ok, but for a few more bucks I would rater stay with MAC...and get something worth the money, IMO you cant beat MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cocoa Bear is a beautiful matte red brown eyeshadow. It is well pigmented and applies easily to the eyelid and blends easily. It is a great crease colour. I use this colour all the time and it works really well with golds, bronzes and purples. It lasts for a good eight hours with a good base. I would highly recommend this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color!! Soooo pretty. Very warm medium brown, similar to MAC brown script for Inglot 335. Almost orange/terra cotta brown. I love this with lots of other warm browns. I do peach smoothie and creme brulee in the crease, MAC texture on the lid, and cocoa bear in the outer v/outer 1/3. This is a Jacyln Hill look.
It is powdery, but if you gently press your brush into the shadow, fall out isn't too terrible. I like that these shadows come in pans because I use pallettes a lot. I like that they are reasonably priced. As long as you don't expect MAC or Urban Decay quality, you will be happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

MAC's Saddle use to be my go to crease color - that was before Cocoa Bear, what a great color! It's a deeper shade than saddle. I use it on the edge of my crease for definition. It's a wonderful rich warm red brown on my NC45 complexion without looking muddy or lost on my deep complexion. This color would look great on mostly everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by SqrtCadii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this Makeup Geek eyeshadow as well! It's a really nice warm brown colour that is really nice in the crease and also to warm up looks with a lot of cool colours. Great blending colour in my opinion!
Very pigmented, so no need to load on the colour on the brush, a little works a long way.