April 21, 2014 | 924 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you have dry skin that's far from flawless and you need more coverage, try this. It's perfect for someone in their 30s or 40s. It is matte yet not drying. It has better cover than the perfect coverage range. I was surprised too! It also stays longer and smoother than most BB creams I've tried. I think this is very authentic about what they describe about BB cream. It probably has a ton of good skincare ingredients for anti-aging because I can feel my skin is more hydrated and protected now. Definitely 5 lippes and two thumbs up for repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Skizmix

I have used Missha's Perfect Cover BB cream which I love however I think that this product gives me a more flawless look, my face looks more 'made up' with this bb cream in comparison with the Perfect Cover, which looks more natural. I am 25 so can't really comment on the wrinkle filling element however I do have some pigmentation which it covers really well. I have had no break outs using this product and my skin looks almost perfect when I wear it. I love this BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by franvels

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have many BB creams but love this one. It goes on so smoothly and leaves my skin looking soft and hydrated. Some BBs are so drying but this one is not. It gives my skin a medium/full cover satin finish. I have number 23 which works well on my fair skin. I love that it has sunscreen but not the kind that makes the product thick and gives a gray or white cast. In MAC I am an NC20. I'm really pleased with this product and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite BB Cream! I have dry skin, no wrinkles yet, with a light complexion and cool undertones. I'm about an NW20 in MAC. This gives pretty good coverage and is thick and creamy. Not for oily skin! It applies like velvet, no shine, but not super matte, either. I powder over it in the summer time, but don't really have to in cooler weather. I mix both shades for the perfect match for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

The good:
Packaging is absolutely gorgeous & it has SPF 37. It has a pump dispenser. The swirl effect of the wrinkle filler (white) with the bb cream (beige) looks kind of cool. The ingredients list looks impressive with Strawberry Fruit extract, Peach Fruit extract, Apple Fruit extract, Kiwi Fruit extract, Pineapple Fruit extract, Grape Fruit extract, Honeysuckle Flower extract, Broccoli extract, Turnip Leaf extract, Alfalfa, Jasmine, Cranberry, Lavender, Rosemary, Blueberry, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Blackberry, Thyme, Orange Peel, Macadamia Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba seed oil and more.

The bad:
The scent reminds me of bug spray, it's expensive compared to many bb creams that are much better, it looks kind of chalky on my skin and does nothing to fill wrinkles that I can tell.

I would not repurchase.