September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The creamy glow in Patrice

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this blush in the red color, Patrice. It is a deep primary red, like that of red roses. The texture is very creamy and unbelievably pigmented. Thank God these two go hand in hand here, as the creaminess makes this very red color blend nicely. Still, make sure you blend it out properly! If you do, it will look like you have the nicest red flush to the cheeks. This blush also looks good on so many different skin shades, I'm sure. I am really pale and this gives me a very Snow White-esque look, and on olive skins this red would look stunning as well. I use this on my cheeks and lips, and on my lips, which are pale pink, it looks like an intensified pink. It looks very natural and beautiful, and I love it.
I got this for $8 on Hautelook on Black Friday. Normally the price is in the 20s, but I think it is worth it as the packaging, quality of the blush, and the pigmentation make it an overall very nice product. It will last me ages!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Moonchitaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Call off the search- I have found MY HG BLUSH! *sounds trumpet*. This is a small compact with a cream blush in the shade of "Patrice". On first inspection it looks like a deep red shade- almost as if benetint was in a cream blush format. When I first saw it I thought Whoa! this is way too red- it looks more like a lipstick colour in fact. However, since I am dissatisfied with all my pink/peach shades of blush I thought I would test this little baby out in Space NK. I fell in love with it there and then. Yes, its red and yes, you only need a teeny tiny amount but Oh my, its SO beautiful and its the most natural looking blush Ive ever tried. It gives a completely natural, "I've just been for a bracing run in the wind and my cheeks are just blooming" healthy glow. You definitely dont need too much and you need to blend it but if you want a very natural flushed cheek look then this is it. The texture is solid and creamy which is great for me since I have rather dry cheeks and the compact comes complete with mirror which is also very handy. If you like Benetint but find that it doesnt leave enough colour then I think you will LOVE this product. Its beautiful.