August 2, 2014 | 1109 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Lucent Magique

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

I currently have this in N7 Pure Bronze, for me it works better than any liquid foundation that I have tried before. It really does make my face appears more brighter and smoother. I recommend that you use with a foundation brush so you can easily blend it well on your face. Plus it has a dewy finish as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by lndydhr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got it in G4 Gold Shell for 120 HKD (15.5 USD) I love it!! Coverage is light to medium, but yes you can build it up. Gives a satin finish. Without primer, it does not make the redness in my face totally invisible, just reduce it. It doesn't fell heavy. It has a strange scent though..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried the European version of this (touch magique) and I didn't like it-it did nothing to even out my skin-tone and I could see some streaky orange patches from close-up. I saw this in Sasa.com and something told me to try this-the shade N2 wasn't available in my country and from the monitor and some swatches I saw, it seemed ideal (For reference I'm NC20). The shade wasn't perfect for me to be honest-I expected to be more yellow based but it's neutral with slightly orange undertones but it definitely did the job quite good.
It applies fairly easily with your fingers or a sponge, and it gives you an almost airbrush semi-matte finish with just the right amount of radiance. I have tried other foundations and they were either too flat/matte or too oily-this one is in-between.
The coverage is light to medium but buildable-I can apply 2-3 layers on top without looking too obvious.
The reason I took one lippy off is because without a good primer or moisturizer it seems to emphasizes my dry patches but nothing very obvious over-the top.From a one meter distance which is the average distance people see you it looks smooth and perfect...
Also, skin-wise I didn't have any problems (acne, oily skin, dryness) with this so far...Hope it remains like that.
Overall I would certainly recommend it to those who tried the European version but didn't like the shades or finish-this is much better.