September 30, 2014 | 1325 users online

Highlighters - MAC - In For A Treat

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had purchased this when it was released with the baking beauties collection for spring 2013 but mine broke and had to be thrown away. I found this luckily at my local CCO and I couldn't of been happier! This is such a velvety smooth highlighter with the prettiest sheen/glow that I've ever tried. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Instantly fell in love with this at the MAC Counter when I swatched it. Not too shiny, and gives off a very white-pink sheen. I was using NYX's Mosaic Highlighter, which is quite similar, but with the MAC highlighter, the difference is in the texture. The NYX one is a little chalky (and a pain to depot!), and the MAC is smooth and buttery.

Great lasting power! It lasted all day with a primer base, and looked very natural in both daylight and in artificial lighting. I applied this using the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush and the brush picks up just the right amount.

Gutted that this is in the limited edition Baking Goodies collection. I hope I'll be able to find something similar in their permanent range

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

MAC Baking Beauties Collection, limited edition. Choose In For a Treat Over over Pink Buttercream coz I feel that my color takes warm, yellow tone better than pink base one.
Light champagney shimmer when all colour swirl together, very pretty highlight for my skin colour.
The coral flower and mint looks so adorable.

Asian