December 19, 2014 | 1566 users online

Cleansers - Leaders Insolution - Pure Deep Cleansing Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by pureheart3

This cleansing oil does remove makeup. However, it is thick. When you apply cleansing oil to your skin, you're suppose to apply it to your dry skin with make up on. then you spread it across your face as if you're cleansing your face with the oil. Then you use water to emulsify the oil so it can deeply cleanse your face. The oil is thick that a bit of water causes the oil to sud up and i get these bits of white stuff. It's also a bit more difficult to remove as in you have to splash your face a few more times just to get rid of the cleansing oil. I have used better cleansing oil before such as innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil (warning: it contain fragrance) but i find the innisfree one easier to remove and it doesn't form white bits with a bit of water. there are better cleansing oil out there for just the same price. You're better off trying another cleansing oil first. However, if you like the thick consistency of the oil, then this may be right for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This is a cleanser and makeup remover and it's just amazing! I got it on bestbbcreams.co.uk because I thought I could give it a try. I had trouble finding a makeup remover that could effectively get rid of everything off my face especially since I use water-resistant/waterproof makeup and mascara.

I tried Bioderma's famous Cr�aline cleanser but I always went through loads of product and cotton pads to remove my makeup, but with the Pure Deep Cleansing Oil I only use 1-2 pumps and massage it gently and thoroughly into my face before washing it off and ... it gets rid of EVERYTHING!!!! It's amazing. I have never used a makeup remover that was able to remove my makeup so easily.

Best part about this product it contains natural ingredients:
Olive Oil (20%), Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Annatto Seed Oil gently cleanse the skin�s surface. The vitamins and minerals in the Cleansing Oil help to restore the skin�s moisture barrier and will improve the skin�s condition over time.

and it's free from:
- Mineral Oil Free
- Silicone Free
- Paraben Free
- Benzophenone Free
- Alcohol Free
- Artificial Perfume Free
- Artificial Colouring Free

I was worried that since it is a cleansing oil that it could break me out but I feel that it has conditioned and improved my skin. This product gets a big thumbs up and I think I have found my holy grail cleanser with this.