Meow Cosmetics Meow Minerals Purr-fect Mineral Foundation

on 9/2/2015 4:27:00 AM

Worst online company I have had to deal with EVER!
Placed a large order on this website. They sent me the order after 3 weeks of waiting. One of the items I ordered was defective and not as described. I let them know sent them 4 emails and heard back from them about 2 weeks later. Their response was that they couldn't care less. They told me that they couldn't accept the item back. Thankfully I paid with PayPal. Filed a dispute and PayPal helped me get my money back and get the defective item back to them. I got an email from them telling me they are going to send me to collections now which is ridiculous and that they are going to cancel any future or present orders from me, my IP address or my mailing address as they don't want to sell anymore products to me because of this. Well they don't have to worry I won't ever be purchasing any products from them ever again or let alone recommend them. I don't usually tend to leave reviews, but I just had to write this because I wish I would have know how little this company cares about their customers and how bad their customer support is. Please beware and stay away! Trust me their are far better companies out there with better makeup/beauty products that actually care for their customers.

on 4/21/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this in Chausie - Inquisitive. I'm pretty fair-skinned but this is a bit lighter than me, so perhaps next time I will try the next shade or two up, Chausie - Sleek or Frisky. This is an ok foundation. If you get it in the Purr-fect, it's not cakey but if you get the full coverage version, it's very cakey.