MAC Mineralized in Elegant Accent

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipsticks are such a great range! This color in particular is a wearable hot pink that keeps my lips moisturized. Love it!

It pulls out hot pink on my tanned skin. Go figure! MAC's website says it's mid-tone rose cream. It is mid-tone alright. But I really don't see any rose in it. Is there such a thing as hot pink rose? Never mind.

If I am forced to wear hot pink, I would wear this one. Usually hot pink looks really cheesy on my tanned skin. This one is ok. This is probably the best hot pink lipstick I have ever worn so far. But I still dislike hot pink, so I bought another color in Mac Mineralize line instead. However, I did try Elegant Accent on, walk round in the mall to see my reflection and also go outdoor to see the color. So yes, I am 100% positive it's hot pink on me.

The formula is wonderful. It's not drying. Usually most MAC lipsticks are drying, they make my lips wrinkled with lines. This one doesn't cause wrinkly lips.

Price is $8 more than regular MAC lipsticks. Is it justified by better formula, nicer packaging, and bigger lipstick? It's your call. For me, I say "maybe", because I have been using MAC for too long. I am sick sick and tired of MAC's drying lipsticks and lame packaging that is only a tad better than flimsy packaging from drugstore brands. Therefore, a little upgrade is good.

Love this strawberry/pink/reddy lipstick. Looks great with my skin tone and it a moisturising lipstick that is very pigmented.

Love the packaging! Very elegant. And colour lasts for ages. Was a bit pricey at 20 but worth it.

Recommended for Medium Skin