Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

3.1

on 7/23/2015 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm throwing this out. I tried to make myself love it but every time I wear it, even without any kind of test it ends up smudged badly under my eyes. It looks nice on the lashes but you have to be constantly checking you haven't gone panda eyes if you wear it for any length of time. The packaging is pretty and the formula is quite dry. Maybe the waterproof version is a bit better.

on 7/13/2015 7:39:00 AM

I'm really mixed on this. I love it, but it's not enough on its own. It's great for my bottom lashes, but it just doesn't give me enough va va boom. I always go in with a second layer of another mascara. On days I just wear this, it does flake off and it's not that long wearing. I will re purchase, but mainly for my bottom lashes and a base

on 7/7/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I hated this mascara so much I bought the blackened brown by mistake but it is not about the color
it is dry like there is no product and the wound Is so big when I wear it looks like I have nothing on :( total disappointment

on 7/4/2015 8:57:00 PM

This is one of my favorites. I adore the brush. This would be my go-to except that it does flake on me through the day and I end up looking a bit raccoon-wish by the end of the day. I get great volume and coverage though

This is probably the best mascara I have used doesn't flake Which is a good thing and makes my lashes look really long and fuller (I have thin short lashes) I would day that if anyone is having issues with it clumping wipe the excess off the brush before applying and you should get better results. Most amazing mascara I recommend you won't be disappointed :)

on 6/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Really clumpy, you have to separate lashes afterward for ages

The packaging is lovely, and at first the product applies smoothly. My only problem with it was that it took too long to dry, and even after I managed to get it dry at last, it would smudge at any hint of humidity.

on 6/23/2015 1:44:00 PM

My lashes look so long when I use this. However, it feels like I have falsies sometimes if I apply one too many coats. It doesn't look clumpy unless you stand in front of the mirror and apply tons of coats on so it's hard to tell when it will feel like falsies. I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this mascara.

on 5/22/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this mascara in the color blackened brown and I really like it! I'll start off by saying I don't always want my eyelashes to look unnatural and huge. It can be fun at times, but it's not what I want everyday as I find it can look tacky and be too much especially because I am pale and have platinum blond hair. This mascara makes it look like I have TONS of lashes, and makes them soft, a bit darker, and long. There's a little bit of volume, but wouldn't recommend to someone who wants super thick false looking lashes. Overall, this product gives me a very very beautiful natural look, plus it doesn't hurt that this formula is supposed to be good for my lashes! Would definitely recommend to someone who wants an everyday clump free mascara that gives your lashes a lil somethin somethin but doesn't make you look overly done up.

on 4/7/2015 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one of my favourite mascaras (waterproof)!

Pros
-makes my lashes soo long
-cute packaging
-nice brush
-no clumps/spidery lashes
-gives a long but natural finish, it's really pretty

Cons
-the price! It's like $20 bucks here in Australia.

Video Reviews & Tutorials