January 29, 2015 | 1713 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 1:11:00 AM More reviews by beautyfreshful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this given to me as a gift. I cant quite decide if I like it yet. I does make your eyelashes look absolutely stunning! - but, and there is a few buts. Its very clumpy, a messy lash brush, I don't know if it is me being messy myself but I always end up with it everywhere ! and it is hard to get off your skin. It takes a while for you to get your lashes looking luscious, but when you get there they do look good ! The packaging is fab! - eye candy make up again ! I am one to pick make up when it comes to the packaging! When it comes to taking your make up off at night, this mascara comes off really easily! Although I do like this product, unfortunately I would not go out of my way to get it again, but as I have it, I do use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kaleidoscopelamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks so pretty at first. I thought it applied very well and not clumpy. My lashes looked long, curled, and defined. After a short amount of time it basically melts off and I end up with dark under eye circles. I tried using my skindinavia finishing spray before and after but it doesn't help. If it stayed on it would be perfect... But it simply doesn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BorderCollieBae

This product tends to clump when its not supposed to. The wand also is not useful because the mascara gets caught. It still gives you a good look but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I bought the waterproof version on a whim and I really enjoyed it. It was $5 at target but I had a coupon so I ended up paying $3. Initially I hadn't heard much about it but I'd seen the commercial with Emma Stone and thought the packaging was really gorgeous so I decided to try it out. First off, I really like the brush. It's a huge brush and I found that it helps curl and add volume to my lashes, which is what I look for in a mascara. I would definitely recommend this mascara. (For reference, I have short, straight lashes)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

"Meh" would be the word for this mascara, I got it at walmart in one of those packages where you get 2 for the price of 1 so I thought i'd give it a shot. It just doesn't really do all that much, it's fine when I layer it with other mascaras but that shouldn't be necessary so I don't really recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Revlon mascaras several years ago. I stopped using them and just recently tried this version. I hated it. I found the brush is big, but not too big that I assumed I would not have any trouble using it. I was wrong. The brush is big lengthwise and the mascara formula is way too wet that I had lots of wet, clumpy lashes with very little volume and length. I tried this mascara a few times applying less coats, more coats, different angle, etc and always found it left my lashes looking horrible. I am not a fan of this mascara and it has definitely scared me away from using Revlon mascaras again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dany06

I have very fine and somewhat sparse lashes. They practically look invisible unless you look to the side. They dont really curl on their own either. This mascara is the only one that wont hold my lashes down. My lashes actually show and look very pretty with this mascara. The only con to this one is that it wear off after awhile and can flake.

I have tried both the waterproof and non waterproof version of this mascara. The waterproof is even better. The waterproof version keeps my lashes curled and doesnt flake. I could go to sleep then wake up and my lashes will still look awesome.

I dont know if it is because this stuff condition my lashes or what, but they have really grown since only using these two mascaras over the past 5 months. I dont wear makeup too often but when I do, I use this mascara. I actually have length to my bottom lashes which were non existent earlier this year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Someone gave me this mascara because they said it made their lashes look too long! wtf?? hahaha I love it, the brush is great and i find this really, really thickens my short asian lashes. WOO! formula, it is a bit dry in my opinion but it doesn't make the product hard to apply. I have the waterproof version and it is a bit annoying to get off. It doesn't smudge, doesn't flake its awesome! the brush is great, its a typical brush but it thickens my lashes and it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy. buy it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Something in this really irritated my eyes. That rarely happens, so I didn't even know it was irritation from a mascara for like a week so people with more sensitive eyes should be aware. Other than that, it's an okay product, pretty dry formula but I liked the brush. It gave decent length and volume but flaked and seemed to disappear by the end of the day. It also wasn't as black as I'd like. Tube dried up quickly, too - so I just tossed it. Meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by julesnecklace

I have tried so many mascaras from both Maybelline and CoverGirl, but Revlon's Lash Potion is my absolute favorite. I recommend buying the non-waterproof kind since waterproof is harder to take off. The price is great, in my opinion. It's cheaper than CoverGirl mascaras.
This mascara has been my best friend. I wore it for senior pictures, prom, and many other events in the last year. (I discovered this about a year ago). It stays on really well and I don't wear makeup very often, but when I do, I'm so glad I have this. With already extremely long lashes, this is great for adding volume without making your lashes look too crazy.
I'm also someone who doesn't wear eyeliner because my face never looks good with it and I love how this mascara really highlights my eyes. The only downside to this mascara is that it doesn't last all day unless you use the waterproof, but the waterproof is hell to remove. Anyway, this mascara might need some touching up later in the day, but other than that it's perfect. :) I love this product.