July 30, 2014 | 1587 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for nearly a week now and I love it. First of all, I bought this in waterproof in blackest black. I was looking for something to replace my L'oreal Miss Manga mascara (IMO it's terrible. I'll write a rant about that crap later.)

This mascara seperates my lashes and gives justenough length. I have long lashes but they're thin and nearly invisible without mascara. It doesn't make them crispy or clumpy or spidery (I hate spidery lashes.) And the packaging is so pretty.

I also love bigger brushes. The skinny thin ones always make a mess on my lids. I guess that's just my unsteady hand.

Overall, I love this mascara. I've been looking for a go to mascara after months of searching. But I don't like to stick with one thing too long. Too much to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ013

I really like this mascara. It's one of the only I've used that I will actually be repurchasing. The only bad thing I can think of is the brush is quite big and is kind of awkward to move around sometimes. But otherwise one of my favorite mascaras

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Tiffrox123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have stubby asian lashes and this product didn't do anything for me except made it look droopy, clumpy and felt really heavy on my eyes .. I have to say that this is not a mascara for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by kimoko123

I got this mascara as a gift from my friend. Before this I was using the Revlon Lash Blast waterproof mascara and anyone who used it knows it's the best mascara for curls. The first thing I notice is how awkward the wand is, it took me a while to coat my lashes without smudging it on my eye. It spiker and more wet and it doesn't do much for the curls but it does lengthen my lashes and I have very thin short asian lashes. Overall not a bad product but I'm not sure if I would repurchase it since there is better drugstore mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by emsantes21

I cant STAND the stuff!! Its flaky..it makes my lashes crispy, my top and bottom in the corner of my eye stick together and it clumps so badly!!! I had really given this stuff a good(2months of continuous every day use) try but today while in the store the corners started to stick and AS ALWAYS I got flakes in my eye I had had ENOUGH. I went and bought a different brand.. and when I got home it went straight in the trash!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

Horrible. Just horrible. Did NOTHING for my lashes. Returning it the day I bought it

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sperina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara after I fell in love with the Grow Luscious one, hoping it would give me the same look but better. Was disappointed when the formula was very wet (I love how dry the Grow Luscious is) and didn't do much at all for my lashes. It gave a very natural look and not the false eyelash look I wanted. Overall, I guess it's an ok mascara but not for what I wanted.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Haayhaayley

This mascara was just okay. It didn't do anything super great for my lashes, it kinda felt thick. It wasn't the worst I've had. To be honest, I bought this mostly on packaging which is so pretty. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again was because I want to try so many others out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Natashajn1124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever used. Will never change mascara again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Staaarlit

My lashes are mid-length, thin, and straight.

I did not like this the first time I used it. In fact, I was pissed off after the first use because of its poor performance. Since I'd gone out to buy this item based on some beauty article of the top 5 mascaras, I really expected it to be THAT good. Sadly, this product was flaky, and it stiffened and drooped my lashes. I didn't bother with it for several weeks after, but guilt eventually got to me that I shouldn't waste money like that. I had to make use of this darn thing, so I tried coupling it with another mascara just so I could use up the product, & boy did this do the trick.

I use another mascara to target mainly the base of my lashes (near my lash line). This helps to hold the curl and add volume. I then apply the lash potion to my lashes, focusing mainly on the outer half. This helps to not only thicken, but extremely lengthen my lashes. As a result, I get thick, voluminous, and long lashes.

Color -- The depth of its color is what helps define these lashes. The black is REALLY black, rather than that off-black/grey color and thus barely noticeable on lashes. No, this black is a very promising black that will make your lashes stand out.

Packaging -- gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. So gorgeous!

Price -- $5 or so.

It can be difficult to remove if you're not properly taking it off. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover with 2 cotton pads. Easy breezy.

I recommend this to people with thick/full lashes. I would not recommend it to girls who, like me, have thin and straight lashes. Although my technique (as explained above) works for me, it's just too much of a hassle. I would not repurchase this.