Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

3.1

on 8/29/2015 12:40:00 AM

I love this, makes my lashes look long with no clumping. I use it for every day makeup so I only apply one coat and it doesn't smudge on me like it has for others. I really like the colour, blackest brown, it suits my fair comp,exit .

on 8/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I'm actually surprised at all the comments about flaking and smudging. I've been using this for 2 weeks now. I put it on in the morning and after a full day... It looks exactly the same in the evening. No smudging or flaking. And I have oily lids! For reference, I use the waterproof version. One thing though, I would advise to use this only if u already have some length as the brush is big and might cause a mess if u have short lashes. And another thing that I didn't like was that this mascara is a pain to get off. I guess if u want it to last all day then u gotta be prepared for the hassle in taking it off. Nothing a good makeup remover can't solve though. As for the whole growth thing... No comments there. I already have lots of length.. Two coats of it makes it look awesome but I am doubtful it does anything else

on 7/23/2015 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm throwing this out. I tried to make myself love it but every time I wear it, even without any kind of test it ends up smudged badly under my eyes. It looks nice on the lashes but you have to be constantly checking you haven't gone panda eyes if you wear it for any length of time. The packaging is pretty and the formula is quite dry. Maybe the waterproof version is a bit better.

on 7/13/2015 7:39:00 AM

I'm really mixed on this. I love it, but it's not enough on its own. It's great for my bottom lashes, but it just doesn't give me enough va va boom. I always go in with a second layer of another mascara. On days I just wear this, it does flake off and it's not that long wearing. I will re purchase, but mainly for my bottom lashes and a base

on 7/7/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I hated this mascara so much I bought the blackened brown by mistake but it is not about the color
it is dry like there is no product and the wound Is so big when I wear it looks like I have nothing on :( total disappointment

on 7/4/2015 8:57:00 PM

This is one of my favorites. I adore the brush. This would be my go-to except that it does flake on me through the day and I end up looking a bit raccoon-wish by the end of the day. I get great volume and coverage though

This is probably the best mascara I have used doesn't flake Which is a good thing and makes my lashes look really long and fuller (I have thin short lashes) I would day that if anyone is having issues with it clumping wipe the excess off the brush before applying and you should get better results. Most amazing mascara I recommend you won't be disappointed :)

on 6/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Really clumpy, you have to separate lashes afterward for ages

The packaging is lovely, and at first the product applies smoothly. My only problem with it was that it took too long to dry, and even after I managed to get it dry at last, it would smudge at any hint of humidity.

on 6/23/2015 1:44:00 PM

My lashes look so long when I use this. However, it feels like I have falsies sometimes if I apply one too many coats. It doesn't look clumpy unless you stand in front of the mirror and apply tons of coats on so it's hard to tell when it will feel like falsies. I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this mascara.

Video Reviews & Tutorials