Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

SOOO dissapointed! The packaging is so cute and the wand was gorgeous! but the formula is terrible... it applies well but when you try to build onto it, it becomes clumpy. It also flakes like there's no tomorrow!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Never been happy with a Revlon mascaras.
This was no different it did nothing for my lashes and definitely did not help them grow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara. Its my favorite by far. The brush is perfect, it covers each lash and definitely adds volume. Its not waterproof, but I've found it doesn't smudge which is awesome. The price was very fair at $12 and I will definitely be buying it again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried many, many drugstore mascaras and only a few high end mascaras, but this by far is my all time favorite mascara. I used to layer the Revlon 3D volume with the L'oreal Telescopic shocking extensions mascara, but this mascara does what those 2 mascaras did, with only 2 coats. This mascara is very waterproof and does not flake, smudge or move around on me, whatsoever. It takes awhile to dry out, I think longer than other mascaras. Plus, it works better when it dries up a bit. The only con I can think of is how big the wand is and it makes it awkward and a little messy for my lower lash line. I have a backup just waiting for me to open and use, but I have to use my 3 current mascaras first. This is definitely my HG mascara. My sister loves it too :D

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara seemed promising, and I was hyping my self up over it. But in the end, it didn't work out for me. The first week was actually good. I was initially impressed, it made my lashes nice and defined. It lengthened, separated, and with no clumps. But honestly, the results weren't that special. The second week, the mascara started clumping, and my lashes started bunching together when I put the mascara on, something that didn't happen before. The mascara got worse pretty quickly, and I was dissapointed. I won't be repurchasing it. The wand sucks too, it's too big. I will say though, that my eyelashes looked thicker without mascara while I was using this product. Maybe it did help from my lashes.

It gives you a soft look but for my long lashes it didnt do much. I was hoping I got a nice volume & lenght and its dissapointing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have this in the waterproof version and have used it about 15-20 times in the last month. I seem to loose at least one eyelash every time I removed this mascara. I've tried different techniques for removing, but haven't been successful. So don't be fooled by the Grow Luscious claims.
Performance wise, however, it's not too bad at all. Thickens and extends the lashes, and doesn't smudge for about 7 hours. But yeah, I can't afford to loose anymore lashes! Chucking this out and not repurchasing.

I love the packaging for this mascara. I find it plies really well- quite a wet formula which is what I like. I don't find it clumps and my short lashes look lovely and long and fluttery. It does however smudge quite badly on me after a few hours. I like this for an evening out because I'll be removing it before it smudges, but I'll not wear it for a day at work.

I hate this mascara. I have had it a little over two weeks and will be purchasing another brand. I have the color black in waterproof. It is SO CLUMPY. The first coat is so clumpy there's no way I can even think about adding a second coat. Staying power is good.

This has got to be the absolute greatest Mascara I have ever bought. Whenever I wear it I get so many completes and people accusing me of wearing fake lashes. They make your lashes so long which is what I love and it lasts all day with no smudge. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!

Popular Mascaras