Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

3.1

on 7/7/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I hated this mascara so much I bought the blackened brown by mistake but it is not about the color
it is dry like there is no product and the wound Is so big when I wear it looks like I have nothing on :( total disappointment

on 7/4/2015 8:57:00 PM

This is one of my favorites. I adore the brush. This would be my go-to except that it does flake on me through the day and I end up looking a bit raccoon-wish by the end of the day. I get great volume and coverage though

This is probably the best mascara I have used doesn't flake Which is a good thing and makes my lashes look really long and fuller (I have thin short lashes) I would day that if anyone is having issues with it clumping wipe the excess off the brush before applying and you should get better results. Most amazing mascara I recommend you won't be disappointed :)

on 6/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Really clumpy, you have to separate lashes afterward for ages

The packaging is lovely, and at first the product applies smoothly. My only problem with it was that it took too long to dry, and even after I managed to get it dry at last, it would smudge at any hint of humidity.

on 6/23/2015 1:44:00 PM

My lashes look so long when I use this. However, it feels like I have falsies sometimes if I apply one too many coats. It doesn't look clumpy unless you stand in front of the mirror and apply tons of coats on so it's hard to tell when it will feel like falsies. I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this mascara.

on 5/22/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this mascara in the color blackened brown and I really like it! I'll start off by saying I don't always want my eyelashes to look unnatural and huge. It can be fun at times, but it's not what I want everyday as I find it can look tacky and be too much especially because I am pale and have platinum blond hair. This mascara makes it look like I have TONS of lashes, and makes them soft, a bit darker, and long. There's a little bit of volume, but wouldn't recommend to someone who wants super thick false looking lashes. Overall, this product gives me a very very beautiful natural look, plus it doesn't hurt that this formula is supposed to be good for my lashes! Would definitely recommend to someone who wants an everyday clump free mascara that gives your lashes a lil somethin somethin but doesn't make you look overly done up.

on 4/7/2015 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is one of my favourite mascaras (waterproof)!

Pros
-makes my lashes soo long
-cute packaging
-nice brush
-no clumps/spidery lashes
-gives a long but natural finish, it's really pretty

Cons
-the price! It's like $20 bucks here in Australia.

on 4/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

This is by far my favorite mascara, drug store or high end. I LOVE this. It works really well on my lashes (I have shorter lashes) and this helps to lengthen them a lot. Its easy to layer and doesn't clump when used correctly. It's a bit pricey for a drug store brand but lasts a long time and works well. I have repurchased it several times and reach for it more than any other mascara.

on 3/25/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was looking for a drug store mascara to fill the gap in my cosmetics bag until I could restock my Chanel HG mascara. I picked this Revlon mascara up at Walgreen's for $8.99 plus tax (yikes!).

From the first use, it was obvious this was not a good quality product. The packaging is pretty, sure, but the mascara itself is horrible. Even when I wiped the excess off the wand with a tissue before applying, it still gave me clumpy, unpolished, Twiggy-looking lashes. Wear time wasn't great, either. It flaked off during the day and dropped little bits of dried up mascara into my eyes, causing irritation. When it came time to remove this mascara, it was a real struggle. It will wipe off everywhere but the ends of your lashes, and you wind up having to do this delicate wipe-pull motion, hoping you don't pull your lashes out because the mascara has clumped on the end of each lash, forming little hard, dried-up balls. Yuck, Oww and WTF?

I've had some pretty middling experiences with drug store cosmetics, but this was the pits! Horrible, horrible, horrible! Stay away!

Video Reviews & Tutorials