December 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dany06

I have very fine and somewhat sparse lashes. They practically look invisible unless you look to the side. They dont really curl on their own either. This mascara is the only one that wont hold my lashes down. My lashes actually show and look very pretty with this mascara. The only con to this one is that it wear off after awhile and can flake.

I have tried both the waterproof and non waterproof version of this mascara. The waterproof is even better. The waterproof version keeps my lashes curled and doesnt flake. I could go to sleep then wake up and my lashes will still look awesome.

I dont know if it is because this stuff condition my lashes or what, but they have really grown since only using these two mascaras over the past 5 months. I dont wear makeup too often but when I do, I use this mascara. I actually have length to my bottom lashes which were non existent earlier this year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Someone gave me this mascara because they said it made their lashes look too long! wtf?? hahaha I love it, the brush is great and i find this really, really thickens my short asian lashes. WOO! formula, it is a bit dry in my opinion but it doesn't make the product hard to apply. I have the waterproof version and it is a bit annoying to get off. It doesn't smudge, doesn't flake its awesome! the brush is great, its a typical brush but it thickens my lashes and it doesn't make my lashes look clumpy. buy it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Something in this really irritated my eyes. That rarely happens, so I didn't even know it was irritation from a mascara for like a week so people with more sensitive eyes should be aware. Other than that, it's an okay product, pretty dry formula but I liked the brush. It gave decent length and volume but flaked and seemed to disappear by the end of the day. It also wasn't as black as I'd like. Tube dried up quickly, too - so I just tossed it. Meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by julesnecklace

I have tried so many mascaras from both Maybelline and CoverGirl, but Revlon's Lash Potion is my absolute favorite. I recommend buying the non-waterproof kind since waterproof is harder to take off. The price is great, in my opinion. It's cheaper than CoverGirl mascaras.
This mascara has been my best friend. I wore it for senior pictures, prom, and many other events in the last year. (I discovered this about a year ago). It stays on really well and I don't wear makeup very often, but when I do, I'm so glad I have this. With already extremely long lashes, this is great for adding volume without making your lashes look too crazy.
I'm also someone who doesn't wear eyeliner because my face never looks good with it and I love how this mascara really highlights my eyes. The only downside to this mascara is that it doesn't last all day unless you use the waterproof, but the waterproof is hell to remove. Anyway, this mascara might need some touching up later in the day, but other than that it's perfect. :) I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Nataliedubs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in waterproof, which I prefer (I have too much fall out from the regular formula) I find that it is very easy to apply and layer to give lots of volume without getting clumpy or making my lashes stick together. I didn't notice any growth on my lashes at all, but I wasn't expecting that when I bought it, so I wasn't disappointed. The only reason it's not a 5/5 for me is getting it off - it's like superglue!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by jordancrook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I have long lashes already, I just need volume. This mascara is perfect for both length and volume. Every time I wear it people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes. Very nice black tint. However, I tried the waterproof version and I couldn't get it off. No matter what I tried, coconut oil, baby shampoo, plain eye makeup remover... It wouldn't budge. But I loved what this did to my lashes so I bought the regular, not waterproof version and it's great. Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very average don't think it's worth the money... Everyday it seems to wear off and I get black bits on the top of my cheek bones. You can build it up to add more volume but take it easy as it's a bristle brush and you can't comb it through very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by estellarosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I got this one heavily reduced. I didn't want to buy the full price for it since it is expensive in Europe. I was pleased with this mascara however. It gives really quick, almost instant result!
My lashes are really thin and short and this is really great at making them thicker and luscious. It isn't hard on the lashes and easily removable. On top of that its curl power is fantastic!!!! The only minus is that unfortunately, as with many great curlers, it does the downward curly thing. So the fibers at the ends tend to make up their own mind about the direction of the curling.
It also gets a bit messy after intensive use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I read other reviews, but I haven't experienced any clumping or smudging with it. Also, I always use a lash curler. It's a little tough to remove, but will come off completely if you work at it with a makeup wipe. Personally, I have noticed that it works wonders on my bare lashes. I've definitely noticed growth. Really, you can't beat it for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in waterproof after reading some rave reviews on beauty blogs. I have long lashes and have been exclusively wearing tubing mascaras for years now because they are the only ones that don't smudge on me. Reviewers said that this mascara looked beautiful and stayed put all day, so I figured I'd give it a shot and that maybe I could save a few bucks on mascara by using this instead of tubing mascaras (which tend to be more expensive than drugstore mascaras).

One thing I loved about this mascara is that is held a curl and gave me a nice amount of volume. But, unfortunately, the cons ended up outweighing the pros for me. I experienced lash fall-out wearing this because it's very difficult to remove and because it dries to a hard finish which is rough on the lashes (which explains why it holds a curl so well).

It's just too much of a hassle to remove. I've gotten spoiled with tubing mascaras and I am so thankful that they exist because this waterproof mascara is like superglue. I just wish drugstore brands would come out with more tubing mascaras--L'Oreal and possibly Covergirl make one (I've heard that one in the CG Professionals line seems to be a tubing mascara), but they contain parabens which is a no-no for me.