February 28, 2015 | 1257 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2015 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Lomein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely ADORE this mascara! 10/10 HG for sure! I bought this a while ago and honestly haven't been able to use any other mascara since. It makes my lashes look very thick, long, and wispy- just the way I like it! I can't stand those mascaras that give you spidery sticky lashes and this one does just the opposite. yes it does tend to flake a bit but it's nothing compared to how great it works, oh and the lasting power is fabulous on me (I have oily lids, too). The regular version which I have comes off easily with makeup remover and doesn't destroy your lashes as you attempt to remove it unlike some other brands I've tried. I'm confused by any of these negative reviews because you will be only doing yourself a favor by buying this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 10:07:00 AM More reviews by delruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My favorite mascara du jour. My lashes are light on the ends and I need mostly length but also volume. I was using "they're real" by Benefit but hated the texture. Whether or not this makes your lashes grow is up in the air but I will say they are softer and feel longer. Zero clumping and excellent brush. Doesn't come off too easily. I have the waterproof but haven't tried yet, but the regular is a great item.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2015 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ForeverZoey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently opened my second tube of Lash Potion and seriously its been my go to since May 2014! I love everything about it but the brush.The brush is good for seperating and getting every lash however I wish it was a little smaller to reduce clumps at the tips but the formula is one of my favs so im willing to work around that. Also I usually prefer wet mascara formulas but this one isnt as wet but I love it ! This is great for nice length and volume so its a nice everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Nessy2468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was given to me as a gift and i have really been enjoying it!

I went to this mascara after my Diorshow mascara and was pleasantly suprised to see that the Lashpotion, which retails at less than half of Diorshow, was INCREDIBLE! Without a doubt the best volumising and lengthening drugstore mascara I have ever used. I'm unsure if there's fibres or exactly what it is in this product that manages to make my lashes so darn long and thick but whatever it is, i like it!

I'm a bit of a Diva.
Okay, I lied.
I should have just said loud and proud: I AM A DIVA!
You'll never catch me out of the house without makeup and styled hair, so, it shouldn't be a shock when I tell you I like thick, black, perfectly long lashes all day, every day (NOT spider lashes. I've never been on a make under show like Snog, Marry, Avoid and I don't plan to. I know my limits!) but i do own Cover girl Clump Crusher and this works perfectly to separate my lashes after applying an adequate amount of lash potion.

I first apply about 2 coats of lash potion from the base of my lashes to the tips. Before the mascara dries, I use Clump Crusher to separate my lashes. If i want a really full on falsies effect, I'll wait for the mascara to dry and then apply lash potion to the very ends until i get a length I'm happy with and again, I'll use Clump crusher to keep everything seperate and natural-ish looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 1:11:00 AM More reviews by beautyfreshful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this given to me as a gift. I cant quite decide if I like it yet. I does make your eyelashes look absolutely stunning! - but, and there is a few buts. Its very clumpy, a messy lash brush, I don't know if it is me being messy myself but I always end up with it everywhere ! and it is hard to get off your skin. It takes a while for you to get your lashes looking luscious, but when you get there they do look good ! The packaging is fab! - eye candy make up again ! I am one to pick make up when it comes to the packaging! When it comes to taking your make up off at night, this mascara comes off really easily! Although I do like this product, unfortunately I would not go out of my way to get it again, but as I have it, I do use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2015 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kaleidoscopelamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks so pretty at first. I thought it applied very well and not clumpy. My lashes looked long, curled, and defined. After a short amount of time it basically melts off and I end up with dark under eye circles. I tried using my skindinavia finishing spray before and after but it doesn't help. If it stayed on it would be perfect... But it simply doesn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BorderCollieBae

This product tends to clump when its not supposed to. The wand also is not useful because the mascara gets caught. It still gives you a good look but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the waterproof version on a whim and I really enjoyed it. It was $5 at target but I had a coupon so I ended up paying $3. Initially I hadn't heard much about it but I'd seen the commercial with Emma Stone and thought the packaging was really gorgeous so I decided to try it out. First off, I really like the brush. It's a huge brush and I found that it helps curl and add volume to my lashes, which is what I look for in a mascara. I would definitely recommend this mascara. (For reference, I have short, straight lashes)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

"Meh" would be the word for this mascara, I got it at walmart in one of those packages where you get 2 for the price of 1 so I thought i'd give it a shot. It just doesn't really do all that much, it's fine when I layer it with other mascaras but that shouldn't be necessary so I don't really recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Revlon mascaras several years ago. I stopped using them and just recently tried this version. I hated it. I found the brush is big, but not too big that I assumed I would not have any trouble using it. I was wrong. The brush is big lengthwise and the mascara formula is way too wet that I had lots of wet, clumpy lashes with very little volume and length. I tried this mascara a few times applying less coats, more coats, different angle, etc and always found it left my lashes looking horrible. I am not a fan of this mascara and it has definitely scared me away from using Revlon mascaras again.