August 20, 2014 | 1390 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Potion by Grow Luscious

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara is either you love it or hate it. I don't believe it really makes your lash grow as what the name claims. The packaging is pretty and the brush is pretty fluffy fat that it applies on my straight lashes quite well without clumping. It does hold the curl good but needs an eyelash primer if you want the curl to hold better. I didn't have any flakiness and clumping when using this. I have mixed feelings with this mascara, but I would move on to a different mascara to try since I've had better.

Here is the mascara I used on one of my makeup tutorials. Subscribe my channel and thanks for your support!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay mascara but it's too wet for my liking. It does the job and makes your lashes black, it gives you a bit of lenght and a bit of volume but not heaps of either. I found the brush quite hard to work with, which I was very surprised by as I always use big mascara wands but there was something different about this wand that I found difficult. The packaging is great though haha ;) Super pretty and colourful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a wet formula. The brush is an average, thick brush (not rubber). This gives me a lengthened eyelash look , and a slight volumizing affect. This i would use for a natural look that only focuses on your lashes. It doesnt give a dramatic look at all, and its more just a "so-so" mascara. It did not make my lashes grow any longer naturally. This mascara holds a curl, NOT a "Straight up" lash look.
My lashes are naturally thick,full, and long.
My friend had with short, brittle, asian lashes. This mascara did not do much for her, and she didnt like it at all. It really only darkened her lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for nearly a week now and I love it. First of all, I bought this in waterproof in blackest black. I was looking for something to replace my L'oreal Miss Manga mascara (IMO it's terrible. I'll write a rant about that crap later.)

This mascara seperates my lashes and gives justenough length. I have long lashes but they're thin and nearly invisible without mascara. It doesn't make them crispy or clumpy or spidery (I hate spidery lashes.) And the packaging is so pretty.

I also love bigger brushes. The skinny thin ones always make a mess on my lids. I guess that's just my unsteady hand.

Overall, I love this mascara. I've been looking for a go to mascara after months of searching. But I don't like to stick with one thing too long. Too much to try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ013

I really like this mascara. It's one of the only I've used that I will actually be repurchasing. The only bad thing I can think of is the brush is quite big and is kind of awkward to move around sometimes. But otherwise one of my favorite mascaras

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Tiffrox123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have stubby asian lashes and this product didn't do anything for me except made it look droopy, clumpy and felt really heavy on my eyes .. I have to say that this is not a mascara for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by kimoko123

I got this mascara as a gift from my friend. Before this I was using the Revlon Lash Blast waterproof mascara and anyone who used it knows it's the best mascara for curls. The first thing I notice is how awkward the wand is, it took me a while to coat my lashes without smudging it on my eye. It spiker and more wet and it doesn't do much for the curls but it does lengthen my lashes and I have very thin short asian lashes. Overall not a bad product but I'm not sure if I would repurchase it since there is better drugstore mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by emsantes21

I cant STAND the stuff!! Its flaky..it makes my lashes crispy, my top and bottom in the corner of my eye stick together and it clumps so badly!!! I had really given this stuff a good(2months of continuous every day use) try but today while in the store the corners started to stick and AS ALWAYS I got flakes in my eye I had had ENOUGH. I went and bought a different brand.. and when I got home it went straight in the trash!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

Horrible. Just horrible. Did NOTHING for my lashes. Returning it the day I bought it

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Sperina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara after I fell in love with the Grow Luscious one, hoping it would give me the same look but better. Was disappointed when the formula was very wet (I love how dry the Grow Luscious is) and didn't do much at all for my lashes. It gave a very natural look and not the false eyelash look I wanted. Overall, I guess it's an ok mascara but not for what I wanted.