Dermacol Make-up Cover

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I ADORE this foundation! I have oily and acne prone skin and I'm a yellow-tone pale person (with rosacea, so I get quite pink and red). I bought shade 208 which from the images seemed lighter than 207 and I love this! Color 208 is a bit pink but I find amazing how the foundation "changes color" on my face and gets somewhat my tone!

Some people here are saying that it's too thick to wear as normal day foundation? I dont agree, I look quite amazing with it and more "natural" than light to medium foundations I've tried before. The key is to blend blend blend! This is really thick and I use just half or less than a pea sized blob for whole of my face.
I use a flat kabuki blush to blend it, and buff a lot for it to look natural and flawless. I usually use a beauty blender type of sponge for other foundations, but with this one a flat kabuki is better. The key is to use less and buff a lot.
Im amazed how this covers all my discoloration, redness and acne WITHOUT looking cakey! I couldn't get this effect before with other foundations + lots of concealer!

I do need to set this, I use a loose powder and It looks great :) since Im oily, I start to get quite shiny after 4-6 hours, but I just need to blotch and set with a powder. I also like how I can use it with my fingers if I need to retouch something after a lot of hours.

One thing I don't like is the packaging, its a small compressed tube and a lot of product starts coming out on its own!
But other than that, I recommend it a lot and for the price, It's just amazing.

This is a tricky foundation. It comes at amazing prize and it gives really decent coverage and hides the discolorations but at the same time it melts away after few hours. And then it is not so pretty. This can be slightly prevented though. You need good primer, then I mix up Dermacol with some mattyfing foundation (currently Givenchy) and then some powder and a bit of setting powder and I am ready to go. With this foundation I do not really use concealer any more as it seems pointless.

I would highly recommend everyone to try this foundation as for the prize it is very versatile and I am pretty sure that you will find a use for it.

This foundation has a full coverage and SPF 30, which is hard to find. I used Merle Norman for some time but none of their 13 foundations can compete with this one.
My grandmother had been using it for ages and I remember putting on as a little girl for fun. But really! It's Anti-Aging, Hypoallergenic, Waterproof, very professional and for all skin types. It gives you Matte look and protects your skin from outdoor damage.
Dermacol has some other great products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I have tried every foundation out there, as soon as one runs out I'm looking for a new one because I've never been happy with one. I was convinced make up just didn't last on my skin due to being very dry. Even though I moisturise and use a primer. I came across this one on eBay and my first thought was it couldn't be any good because it was so cheap. However I purchased it and tried it. Couldn't believe the coverage I had when I first tried it, and it blended so easily. I initially thought it was to light for my skin but as soon and I had finished, (contouring, highlighting etc) it looked fine. I can even use it when I have fake tan, it some how adapts. It does need to be set, either powder or setting spray as I find it feels sticky and transfers onto anything otherwise. Especially because I blend all the way down my neck so it was all over my clothes at first. So be careful to set it. This is by far the best foundation I have found, I'm always surprised when I look in the mirror after work and my make up is still put! Exactly what I wanted!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

just started using this product and so amazed by it. at first when it came out the tube really thick I was sceptical but it goes on lovely. I normally prefer a full on matte foundation and for me I'd say this was matte with a tiny bit of shine on my tzone but once set with powder just looked like I'd done some good highlighting. price is great. and coverage is amazing and still looks natural on me and cakey. I'll definitely continue using it

Well, this is the product i'm using every day. I have tried tons of foundations before but this one is totally no.1 for me. It's waterproof and with the highest pigmentation i've seen among foundations so you need only a very bit of the product to cover everything you need and it really works!!! You can use it as foundation or concealer to cover blemishes, dark spots or anything! Most of the time i'm using it as concealer. I swear by this product, you will love it!!!!!!!! The best thing about it-IT'S SO CHEAP!!!! I'm using the lightest shade 207 coz my skin is very pale (some of the people are saying the lightest one is 208 what is definitely NOT true) and often i have problem to find the right foundation for my skin tone. I totally recommend to try and i'm sure you will never give up on this product.

This is a relatively unknown gem that I think deserves more recognition. I stumbled across this online and bought it very cheap.
I have very pale skin so I bought the shade 208, which is very light, too white for my skin to be used as a foundation. It is perfect for highlighting under my eyes and concealing any blemishes. You just need to blend, blend, blend! It comes out very thick so you only need a tiny amount otherwise it looks incredibly cakey. I would never use this as a foundation as it is too pale & too heavy in my opinion.

Pros
*Bought for very cheap
*Gives excellent coverage for dark circles, blemishes & redness.
*The tube will last a very long time as a little goes a long way.

Cons
*It settles slightly dewy, this is easily corrected with powder if you want a matte finish.
*Too cakey and thick to be used as a foundation.

Overall, a fantastic little bargain that beats any other heavy duted concealer I've used. I would recommend to research the correct shade before you purchase as 208 is extremely pale!

I'm oily with a bit of acne scarring, and I prefer full coverage foundations.
I heard about this foundation, and about its high pigmentation, and I figured I'd love it.

I bought it off eBay, decent price, in the lightest shade (I am NW15), and it matches me pretty well, even though initially it looks a bit too white, but then it oxidizes and becomes a good match.

It's easy to apply, it feels silicone-y like a mousse foundation, and spreads easily. Unfortunately when I'm done, the finish is very glowy - not the look I'm going for.
I tried setting it up with powder, and it does look decent for a while, but it makes me oily in no time. It has zero oil control. And yet, patches of dehydrated skin show through! I can't wear moisturizer underneath because I would be an oil slick.

Coverage is ok, not as full as ELDW for example. It does look like full coverage immediately after putting it on, but soon after it just melts in the skin, showing off ruddiness and imperfections.

I guess it would be a good option for dry skin types, but oily skin types should stay away from this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First review? Can't belive it.
I live in Czech republic and this is a creme foundation from our brand Dermacol.
It is an extreme-full coverage foundation containing 50% of pigments, so it covers 5-3 times better than your average foundation.
You get 30g / 1 oz. for 6-30$ - depends on where do you buy it. (6$ in Czech republic, around 30$ in USA or Australia).
It comes in a tube made of plastic or alluminium (the new ones are plastic), the colour of the packaging is golden.
There are 13 shades avaible - from 207-224. The lightest one is 208, it is almost a white colour with neutral undertone. (btw - it doesn't always mean that the higher the number the darker the colour.. check swatches online).
So, the consistency is thick and creamy. The product is not really blendeable, you have to put it on some piece of plastic (or palette, i don't recommend your hand) and use a 190 MAC (or any other similar brush) to apply it.
Many people use it as a concealer because it covers even more than most of the concealers on the market.
I mix it with primer or moisturizer to get medium-full coverage & better blendeability.
The finish is semi-matte, you have to use a primer and powder to make it matte.
It lasts all day.
It is silicone, paraben, alcohol and talc-free.

My HG foundation that I use everyday.
I am NC20-25 and I use colour 221 mixed with a little bit of 208 in winter and 221 by itself in summer.