October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Treatments (Face) - Avon - ANEW CLINICAL Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jessdh44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is wonderful as a moisturizer. It has a very light, lotion-like texture and absorbs into the skin very nicely. It comes in a very pretty, green tinted, pump bottle. It does not have any noticeable scent, in my opinion. It does not contain SPF, but I honestly prefer that, because I am quite sensitive to added SPF in products. As far as "tone correcting" it has done quite a bit for my sun spots, redness, and overall condition of my skin, but I wish there was a more noticeable result on my acne scarring. The acne spots have gotten a bit lighter, but nothing dramatic. I use this product both morning and night, after washing my face, in place of a regular moisturizer. I personally do not need any additional moisturizer. This product does not irritate my sensitive, oily skin, which is absolutely wonderful! My skin is super sensitive to everything! Like I said, I wish it did a little more for the acne scarring, but that's just wishful thinking because I do understand that most topical products are not going to perform instant miracles or anything :) overall, there's just something about this stuff that I absolutely love. I am actually on my second bottle, and will most definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by covergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i'm 45. I have some sunspots & a light NE ancestry so I needed something to lighten those plus the slight uneven skintone that can develop at my age. I used my first bottle in the morings & saw no results so switched to night use 2nd and 3rd bottle. i'm seeing much more noticeable results using it at night. the sunspots are lightening but more noticeable is my skintone looks much more even pre-makeup. I will keep using. I buy all my Avon on Ebay since it's SO much cheaper. I just bought a bottle for $7 which is a $27 savings. the previous reviewer said it has a light, almost unnoticeable scent....my first bottle was the same but the second bottle had a stronger, herbal scent which dissipated quickly. the bottle doesn't last very long with every night use & with most bottle of any skincare item I can remove the top to get all the product, but not this bottle. once it stops pumping, you have to chunk the bottle. if there's another reviewer who can share how to remove the top, i'd love to know.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I've been using it every night for the past 3 weeks or so (okay I skipped a few nights...but hey a girl gets sleepy sometimes!) But I have seen great results. I have pretty good skin, with slight discoloration that I think everyone has when not wearing makeup, I also have some small dark acne scars. But this has made that significantly less noticeable.

The texture is like a light water based lotion, sometimes it clogs my oily pores, other times it doesn't depending on if I exfoliate or not before using. Also there is no heavy fragrance, it has a nice clean unscented smell to it.

The only con is the $40 price is a little high for an avon product! I got mine off of ebay for $9 so I suggest you look around, but I definitely recommend!