October 31, 2014 | 876 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Matte Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 107

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ladylazarus

I think I'm speaking for a lot of ladies when I say that this was my favourite lipstick for a long time. It's a deep raspberry-plum-red that's just so vampy and autumnal! Accordingly, I don't know why I'm feeling so ambivalent about 107 this season.

This formula isn't excessively drying--but, as with all mattes, you'll want to exfoliate and wear lip balm underneath this colour, and you should let the lip balm set for ten minutes, so that it doesn't cause 107 to slip around on your lips. It lasts for around 4-5 hours, and it fades evenly to a nice raspberry stain after that time. You can build this colour up to a dramatic dark sexpot colour, or you can tone it down to a stain for daytime wear.

The Lasting Finish Matte lipsticks have a powdery melon fragrance about them, but you won't notice it on. The packaging for this product is similarly inoffensive and more-or-less sturdy.

Would repurchase and recommend, despite my aforementioned ambivalence. Am I growing up and growing tired of tumblr-goth-y matte lippies, or something?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by uxi

The perfect shade for a slightly vampy, edgy look (totally up my alley). Applies smoothly without drag even though its is matte (favourite finish as it doesn't transfer as easily). Note: It may be a good idea to moisturise the lips before application as it is slightly drying. Price is great and the packaging is decent for a pharmacy brand. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Kate Moss no.107 : dark raspberry matte formula on my lips. I wore this particular shade to Coachella Fest 2014 and it stayed on almost through out the dry heat. Very unconventional for a festival shade; but i was feeling very different and needed something "oomphy" to compliment my all black get up. ( no hippie-chic, no flower crowns)

I can never go wrong with the Rimmel Kate Moss line. Cheaper than most drugstore lipsticks ( Milani is on par) shade/colour collection is pretty vast and most shades have the MLBB. The Matte texture is my favorite feature. It glides on and "hugs" my lips. I particularly love wear-off period. It leaves a nice raspberry stain afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by shaylapurple16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered this lipstick from Walmart online after not being able to find a nice, dark, drugstore lipstick locally for fall. I felt like I was so late in buying it, judging from the online hype from about a year ago, mainly from the YouTube beauty vlogger Zoella. The reviews were all positive, and because the price was so good I decided to go ahead and try it, and I loved it! I always wear a lip balm under lipsticks (just a lipsmackers lip balm, lol), so it wasn't overly drying, even though it is matte. It lasted the whole day without reapplying or touching up, and didn't look flaky or dry. The color is only a tiny bit lighter on the lips than it is in the tube, but it didn't make a huge difference for me. It smells really nice, like berries, and the packaging is very cute :) I'm quite happy with this lipstick, especially for the quality you get for the low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rimmel Kate Moss 107 was an impulse buy of mine about a week ago, after I did a bit of Internet searching to find a great dark fall lipstick. I wore it all last week for 8+ hours a day.

I'd heard nothing but good things about this lipstick, and after wearing it nonstop for 7 days, I can say that it lives up to the hype. The color is a gorgeous dark burgundy red, perfect for fall. The formula is pretty good. It's a matte lipstick, so I expected it to be a bit on the dry side. I found that this was drier without being too drying. (If you have very dry lips naturally, like I do, of course don't forget to exfoliate and moisturize before applying.)

The benefit of the drier formula is that this lipstick is going to stay in place, and does it ever. I barely needed to touch up after a meal, and otherwise it lasts all day beautifully.

The packaging is also way too cute, I have to admit. I love the red and black tube with the signature.

I think I paid about $6 for the lipstick, which was a great price point for such a lovely addition to my collection. I know this will be a handbag staple for me this fall and winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by definitelyaroad

I love the packaging of this line of lipsticks. It just looks pretty and classy, and I'll be honest, I gravitate towards Rimmel's lipsticks in Superdrug or Boots over Maybelline or Revlon because they look gorgeous! I'm such a shallow person, ahaha.

The colour itself is really nice - it's a plummy, cool deep red, and I like it with a simple, mostly nude eye look, because it's such a focus-pulling colour. By reference, I'm a very yellowy NC25-NC30. It's supposed to be a matte lipstick, but I'd say it's mostly a demi-matte finish. It lasted more than three hours on me without fading away too much, but by the 4+ hour it started to settle a bit into my lip lines, thus emphasising them. The colour itself was still quite strong on my lips though, and in the meantime I'd drank a glass of tea and also some water straight from the bottle.

You can't really go wrong with a lipstick from Rimmel's Kate Moss line - I don't really care much about Kate Moss, but one of these is around 5 and Rimmel is often buy one get one half price, so yeah.

I took off one lippie because the lipstick came with a slightly faulty twist-up thingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Just bought this for $4.99 at Target after more than a week of waiting to see when Target would restock it. I simply adore this shade! At first i thought it went on lighter than i'd like when i swatched it weeks earlier, but after putting it on, i was pleased to see that it was such a rich, cherry-berry red, on the vampy side. It's a lovely shade that, if you're a red lipstick fiend, you simply must have in your collection. It surprisingly compliments my light brown skin with yellow undertones.

This matte lipstick goes on incredibly smoothly on the lips. It has a very satiny finish that doesn't dry the lips out too much and gives it a very nice, seamless matte look. Just make sure your lips are well exfoliated beforehand so that you'll have no issues with caking or drying. The lipstick itself smells pleasantly of a sort of cherry or fruity smell, although it doesn't smell nearly as much, once on the lips. I would HIGHLY recommend this line of lipstick if you're looking for lovely matte liptsicks that won't cost you an arm and a leg, just as i recommend this color. I think it honestly looks good on all shades of skin and it is the perfect red lipstick for Fall and the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jessicatherabbit

Love this lipstick! Perfect for cool skin girls - I would imagine from fair to dark but the berry colour with cool undertones just makes my fair-ish (NC20-25) cool skin glow and blue eyes POP. It is matte but not dry matte at all and has a slight silkiness/moisture to it which for me is great as I can tend to get dry lips. It is one of my top 3 lipsticks for sure. Packaging is good, price is on point, can't ask for anything more!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Mandalaine

I purchased this on a whim and never looked back! This is the best shade ever! I was worried it was a bit too dark but its a really lovely shade of plum/wine/berry. It contrasts so beautifully with my fair skin and I get compliments on it all the time. Its my everyday wear with one coat and my go to sexy night look with a heavier hand. Its really convenient to only carry one tube with me. It does last about 6 hours on average, but tends to stain to a really nice raspberry colour as it fades so its not a big deal. I would add a balm under this as it tends to dry, I do this any way as part of my routine so its not a worry. Its a bit vampy but not too goth looking. It does have a scent sort of a fruity rose but its not too sweet I love the scent but some may not. Buy this!! 6$ full price but its an even bigger win when its on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shade of lipstick ever. This color make me feel so sexy. Even more sexy than a perfect red. Of coarse that is a personals preference. Oh wow is this beautiful. I had such a hard time finding this one in my area, I guess everyone else likes it as well. I luckily found one left that hadn't been opened in store a swiped across some strangers hands.
Color: beautiful deep red/ berry/ plum. Perfect balance of the three.
Smell: I love the smell of this, to me it smells like the rimmel show off lip lacquers. Slightly sweet.
The feel; upon application these feel velvety smooth. They add no moisture, but are not uncomfortable to wear all day. Just have you a good balm underneath and carry with just incase.
Wear: I get a good 4+ hrs of wear

All in all this, out of all the shades I own this is.my favorite. Although my fav. Formula is wet n wild mega last matte. This is the most beautiful color. Every time I go out I look to see if there are any on the shelves I think I have seen one. Next time I may pick it up just to make sure I will always have this color I hand