Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 107

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous formula because it's actually matte. It does finish velvety. It may be drying to some people, I didn't have that problem personally.

This deep blue-red is just plain flattering. If you don't have perfectly white teeth, this is your red. Blue reds help alleviate yellowing of teeth, while your hot and spicy yellow or orange reds, accentuate discoloring you may have.

You can put it on lightly for a red that's going to pop or layer it on for a super dramatic very deep red. It stays dramatic even after you blot!

The wear I consider fair/good for a lipstick that isn't claiming to be 24 hr or anything like that. You may need a touch up like any lipstick but I did find depending what I was eating, it help up quite well at times. I'd say the 2 or 3 hour mark the color fades, but unless it's been smudged or wiped, there's still a good pigment on the lips.

I just wish Rimmell had more colors in their matte line because it's a great formula.

One of my new HG lippies... This lipstick is a clone of the original Viva Glam (a deep berry-red), but at half the price. As long as I don't eat anything oily, it stays on and on. Having especially dry lips, I appreciate that it goes on very creamy. I'm now stocking up on 107 and 110.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first lipstick from Rimmel, and I was pleasantly surprised! I only picked up this colour because I knew that it was a colour that was frequently used and much loved by Youtuber Zoella, and I can see why she likes it so much! It is a deep red lipstick with purple undertones and it pulls berry rather than red on me, as my lips tend to pull purple. This colour is a beautiful berry/wine shade and looks beautiful! It is a wonderful Autumn and Winter shade, though it makes a good evening shade for fancy events. The colour is beautiful. It has a creamy formula which is easy to apply, though it dries down to a matte shade. It dried out my lips ever so slightly, but not enough to be uncomfortable or cause for concern. The colour also lasted all day without smudging, fading or bleeding. The smell however, I really did not enjoy! It smells like watermelon lollies, like watermelon flavoured Sour Patch Kids. It is a strong scent, but does not last for more than a few minutes on the lips. However, this combined with the dryness is why I deducted one lippy. On the whole though, I love the colour and the formula, however I do prefer my Mac lipsticks. However, this is a great, cheaper alternative!

Love this. pleasant scent. good deep redy purpley shade, can go either way depending on what lip liner you use and therefore versatile. good pigmentation. I like

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was so excited to try those rimmel lipsticks.And-oh boy- I was so disappointed.I had read so many reviews on them and 107 seemed to be the perfect matte red.Well....I wish I had read more reviews.They are supposed to be matte,but their staying power sucks!The "matte" part only refers to their colour,meaning it is does not contain shimmer or sth.The finish is hella creamy,almost oily I'd say.It sort of reminds me of my ysl rouge volumpte lipstick and you know these don't stay on more than a couple of hours.Also,the lipstick has a very intense smell,this might throw you off.The packaging is cute though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this shade. It also has incredible staying power. great value for money. My one gripe - WHY OH WHY is it scented? I didn't read the packaging so maybe it mentioned it, but I was not expecting it to be scented. It's not an overwhelming spent but it would be so much better without it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Can I add my rave about this lipstick? The first to come out of the comfortable matte formula lipsticks that fortunately seem to be coming out now more and more, especially among the drugstore brands. This color is an ideal (one of several in my book for me- I love them) shade of red for me. Very cool and blue based with a slight berry twist without merging fully into a burgundy yet and far from being a wine or a plum in my opinion at least with how it reacts to my coloring. For reference I am a PALE (think Elsa in Frozen- no joke) cool-toned skinned person with natural platinum-ash blonde hair with blue-gray eyes. But i have seen this color look beautiful on a variety of hair and eye colors and even skin overtones, I feel if you have a deeper skin but still a cool undertone (like Rosario Dawson or Victoria Clark) you would also be flattered in this. Those preferring a warmer or just a brighter red even would also like Kate Moss 111 as opposed to this i think.

Lasting power on this is about 2-3 hours but even with some mild eating and drinking and this formula in at least some of the bolder colors such as this will leave a stain. It does have a watermelon taste, which I don't like but others might, but it fades after you've had the lipstick open for awhile although it never fully fades from the tube and I've had mine for about a year. BUT the scent/taste does fade after applied so you need not worry about tasting anything all day long. Thanks and love these lipsticks. Please try.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! The red is super pretty and it lasts forever on my lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the shade of this lipstick, its more of a berry than a red and it is quite dark and completely matte. I was actually surprised by how well it went with my skin tone. The lipstick doesn't bleed or transfer but I find after about 4 hours of wearing it it starts to rub off and fade near centre of the lips. It is a little drying so I would reccomend to wear a balm under it.

Red is my fav color of lipstick it the lipstick it mat so it stayed on my lips for the whole day

Recommended for Medium Skin