October 1, 2014 | 1051 users online

Bronzers - Laura Mercier - Baked Blush Bronze - Ritual

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

I love Laura Mercier's limited edition collections-the colors are without fail beautiful and wearable. this blush is no exception to the rule; yes it has a lot of shine in the veining especially, but the color is a gorgeous browny-copper with a touch of warming pink. I don't find that the particles transfer and I think the blush itself will last me a very long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

On the fence about shimmery bronzers for mature skin types ANYWAY - I went ahead and tried out this LM bronzer/blusher. In the compact it is gorgeous and I think for a younger woman with a tan this would be killer, but on me, sadly, it is not. I found no way to apply this such that fine lines were not filled with some type of shimmer. Plus, this looked orange on me - a big no no - which is probably just some conflict with my NC25 complexion. Even total avoidance of my eye area did not prove to be a panacea for this product. I love LM and am truly sad, but accepting, that some products just don't look great on older complexions.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by longs4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In one word, NO. Sorry to be the Debbie-downer on all the glowing reviews, but I need to save anyone who is on the fence from buying this. I heard so many youtubers raving about this that I went ahead & ordered it online...mistake!- It is FULL of micro-glitter...loaded. I just can't believe none of the gurus mentioned that. I'm 39 and too old to be wearing this glitter bomb. Glitter aside, the tone is very reddish...not the look I go for in a bronzer. If you like to counteract redness in your face, stay away from this one as it imparts a very ruddy look to your complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by alarma

I love the product and the effect it gives when applied as it acts as a bronzer and blush. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is that I found a dupe for it which is Hard Candy Bronzer in Bombshell which is even better than LM and can not complain about the price. So if you missed out on a Ritual go get the HC Bombshell and you will not regret it (I even purchased back ups since I love it so much).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by lindalooby

I have seen this bronzer reviewed on youtube by numerous people, I was intrigued. I ended up ruling it out as I thought it would be too dark for my NC/NC25 skin tone. I visited the Laura Mericer counter in Chatswood (Australia) and feel in love, I swatched it on the back of my hand and it was a beautiful colour. The product is very pigmented and colour leans toward a brown rather than an orange, it has some sparkles/sheen (that I did not see on my my face) which can be buffed out. I use a suqqu cheek brush that applies the product lightly and diffused giving me a healthy glow. It is a product you need to see in person and swatch. I am enjoying this bronzer and have been using it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by NITU

I luvvvvvvvv this bronzer! It brightens up my skin so much and makes it look so healthy! It's the perfect combination of blush and bronzer! On my light tan skin tone, it imparts a beautiful bronzey-pinky color, neither too pink nor bronze. It applies smoothly and evenly and is very pigmented. This product also sculpts and lifts the face if applied properly (you don't necessarily have to contour to get this effect...well at least I don't).

I wish it weren't limited edition. Being that it is though, I may just have to go and buy a backup! Laura Mercier really hit it out of the ball park with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this blushed bronzer. I am typically very fair, but use sunless tanner in the summer. My skin is normal to dry, and this did not make my skin look or feel dry, wore well for hours, and is easy to sheer out or build up. Laura Mercier does bronzers well and this is my favorite of many that I've tried! It has some shimmer/glitter in it, which I love. This is not a contour bronzer, it's a blusher, and the shimmer works! It's beautiful on fair and tanned skin. Its not orange, but rather a warm bronzed brown color thats not muddied at all due to the veins of pink blush throughout. I've used many of Guerlain's, NARS, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, etc., and they are very nice, but this still takes the cake. Well played Laura Mercier, well played. I feel like this will be my go to for a long time! Only con is, as another reviewer mentioned, that the packaging is a little bulky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice color blush for medium to deep skin tones. The pink and shimmer keep it from becoming too muddy. It is nicely pigmented and blends well. It also looks really pretty in the pan. packaging is a bit bulky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK the review before me, was an older person that well in my opinion shouldn't be wearing highlighter type products but oh well.I'm old too but maybe my skin doesn't react the ways hers does I suppose.So with that being said, this turned out to be a really nice blush/bronzer.Give it a try and see if it will work on your old skin or your young skin!